PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Bad

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

Flash Walken
09-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Maybe you're joking, but she actually said "not if you're Madrigal." I thought she said magical at first too though.

yeah, I'm joking.

I think Lydia is a babe, though.

d_phaneuf
09-03-2012, 12:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Dv38v.jpg

FlamesAddiction
09-03-2012, 12:47 PM
I might have missed something in that earlier episode. Is that a slam dunk for Hank, or just observing a coincidence of the initials. Obviously W.W. is Walt, but aside from assuming G.B is Gale, what does Hank know? I thought it was Walt that suggested that W.W. was for Walt Whitman just to throw Hank off when going through Gale's notebook.

If you go to the website, you can listen to Vince Gillian talk about the episode. He flat out says that Hank knows who Walt is now, so as far as the story goes, there is no question to Hank now.

For Hank, it has to be personal now. He was almost killed and completely made a fool of by Walt. I wouldn't be surprised if Hank's response is outside of the bounds that his job requires (ie. he won't arrest Walt, he'll try to get revenge).

getbak
09-03-2012, 01:50 PM
It looked like they had way more money than I would have guessed. I guess he was getting Jesse's share for the last 3 months after he left though. Still, I want to do the math on that one, it looked like a pile that was far too big. (Not suggesting anything plot wise, just upset with a possible lack of continuity)
It's a combination of factors:

He's been getting all the money without needing to split it with Jesse or Mike
He doesn't need to pay off Mike's guys or Lydia
The Phoenix crew is taking care of distribution
They have the new money coming in from the Czech Republic
They've increased the frequency of their cooks

After the first cook this season, Mike, Jesse, and Walt started with a split of $367,000 each before Mike started taking out the various cuts. With the new agreement with the Czechs, that total take per cook is presumably significantly higher, even if we assume he isn't making quite as much from Phoenix.

In the recap video on AMC's website, they show the pile of money a few times. It's hard to get an accurate count because it's not stacked perfectly. From a rough count: Each level of the pile is about 15 bundles by 12 bundles, and there are at least 40 levels in the pile. That's at least 7,200 bundles. The pile is a mix of bundles of $20s, $50s, and $100s, with 100 bills in each bundle ($2,000, $5,000, or $10,000 per bundle).

If it was only bundles of $20s, it would be more than $14 million. If it was an even distribution of $20s, $50s, and $100s, it would be over $40 million.

If Walt's average take was $1.5 million per cook, 30 cooks would put them at $45 million.

d_phaneuf
09-03-2012, 03:07 PM
saw a picture of this

the image within is what 100m looks like in 100's

http://i.imgur.com/pFtFd.png

Flash Walken
09-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Walt said he could cook that methylamine into 300 million.

Mike F
09-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Great episode overall.

The Crystal Blue Persuasion sequence was pure Goodfellas.

Trying to wrap my head around how the story arc final 8 will involve both Hank coming after Walt and Walt buying the heavy duty gun.

And if you're Hank, does everything you've gone through give you enough motivation to seek only to bring Walt to justice, destroying his family in the process, or do you just try to get him out?

Pizza
09-03-2012, 03:30 PM

After the first cook this season, Mike, Jesse, and Walt started with a split of $367,000 each before Mike started taking out the various cuts. With the new agreement with the Czechs, that total take per cook is presumably significantly higher, even if we assume he isn't making quite as much from Phoenix.

In the recap video on AMC's website, they show the pile of money a few times. It's hard to get an accurate count because it's not stacked perfectly. From a rough count: Each level of the pile is about 15 bundles by 12 bundles, and there are at least 40 levels in the pile. That's at least 7,200 bundles. The pile is a mix of bundles of $20s, $50s, and $100s, with 100 bills in each bundle ($2,000, $5,000, or $10,000 per bundle).

If it was only bundles of $20s, it would be more than $14 million. If it was an even distribution of $20s, $50s, and $100s, it would be over $40 million.

If Walt's average take was $1.5 million per cook, 30 cooks would put them at $45 million.

Didnt Lydia say she was taking 30%?

Mike F
09-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Virtually all of this series has been from improbable to fantastical, so it was nice to see it really grounded in reality by having Hank's revelation hit him while he's sitting on the crapper.

trackercowe
09-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Is Jesse aware that Walt killed Mike? Saul did tell him Walt was behind all the deaths of the potential witnesses, but I don't think he was made aware of Mike's execution.

d_phaneuf
09-03-2012, 04:58 PM
Is Jesse aware that Walt killed Mike? Saul did tell him Walt was behind all the deaths of the potential witnesses, but I don't think he was made aware of Mike's execution.

he may be but it was never made clear, I don't think Walt told Saul either

another possible addition to Brock/Jane of things Jesse doesn't know about but if he found out would go after Walt

metallicat
09-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Nm

Daradon
09-03-2012, 05:27 PM

1. Well Mike's share went to the Phoenix crew. They took over distribution, that was explained when they did the deal. They got 35% in fact, 1.66% more than Mike. And yeah, thought about Jesse's already.

4. The new money from Czech Republic doesn't matter one way or another, they can only make as much as they produce, and they were at 50 pounds per week before he asked if Jesse could run his own lab. I'm assuming they didn't increase production THAT much, even if they were working more than usual.

12 weeks at 50 pounds, well that's a lot less.

But yeah, there's a bunch of different way they could have written it or done the math. I would have liked if they gave us a better idea of what it was and how it happened. Plus I have no idea what 10 mill, 30 mill, 50 million looks like in cash.

MrMastodonFarm
09-03-2012, 05:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Lhs4z.png

Couple big interesting images.. love this show.

http://i.imgur.com/dKICQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/iNkxV.jpg

Mike F
09-03-2012, 08:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Lhs4z.png

Couple big interesting images.. love this show.

http://i.imgur.com/dKICQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/iNkxV.jpg
Are they just big, or actual spoilers? I ain't risking it to check...

Wood
09-03-2012, 08:12 PM
No spoilers as long as you've seen the most recent episode. You're good

Daradon
09-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Walt said he could cook that methylamine into 300 million. True, but I'm assuming that's net for the whole business, not his share.

I guess if he's getting 33% it would be 100 million.

trackercowe
09-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Those pictures just show what amazing attention to detail this show has. You really don't even have to wonder if they intentionally wrote it that way, as I'd say it's guaranteed they did.

d_phaneuf
09-03-2012, 10:59 PM
I read somewhere that the Walt Whitman book was shown multiple times this season as well

Walt unpacking it, under the watch at the end of episode 4 when there was the big tick,tick,tick

MrMastodonFarm
09-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Those pictures just show what amazing attention to detail this show has. You really don't even have to wonder if they intentionally wrote it that way, as I'd say it's guaranteed they did.

That piece of metal that was all bent out of shape in the bathroom was the one Walt smashed when he found out he had cancer in season one.

Wormius
09-04-2012, 01:04 AM
True, but I'm assuming that's net for the whole business, not his share.

I guess if he's getting 33% it would be 100 million.

He should be getting more, maybe closer to 60%. Not sure what Todd is getting, but if Lydia's taking 35% that would leave 5% for Todd. Plus I thought the Czechs were willing to pay more for the better product, but that was an assumption on Lydia's comment on the poor quality stuff they had there.

fredr123
09-04-2012, 06:46 AM
The pacing in this "season" seemed all wrong to me. They had something like three major heists/hits planned and executed in single episode arcs this season? The magnet caper, the train robbery, and how knocking off the nine were each contained within their own episodes. That's three out of the eight episodes. I think Gilligan would have slowed things down a hair in past seasons and built up the suspense a bit more (although the train robbery scene was top notch).

Also, Hank strikes me as the kind of guy that would come over to your house for dinner and drinks and poop in your bathroom all the time. I'm surprised it took until now for him to flip through the reading material on the toilet and notice Gale's writing.

Mike F
09-04-2012, 07:40 AM
The pacing in this "season" seemed all wrong to me. They had something like three major heists/hits planned and executed in single episode arcs this season? The magnet caper, the train robbery, and how knocking off the nine were each contained within their own episodes. That's three out of the eight episodes. I think Gilligan would have slowed things down a hair in past seasons and built up the suspense a bit more (although the train robbery scene was top notch).
The bombing of Fring, and Fring eliminating the Mexican cartel were both single episode hits, IIRC.

The show has never been about the heists, and has never devoted a lot of time to their set up.

This season was about establishing Walt's hubris and putting him on an island, both of which were accomplished well.

FlamesAddiction
09-04-2012, 08:33 AM
IIRC, Gillian originally wanted 2 more full seasons to finish telling the story, while AMC wanted only one more. They ended up agreeing on 2 mini-seasons. It would make sense if they had to condense the plot a little bit because of that.

MrMastodonFarm
09-04-2012, 08:34 AM
IIRC, Gillian originally wanted 2 more full seasons to finish telling the story, while AMC wanted only one more. They ended up agreeing on 2 mini-seasons. It would make sense if they had to condense the plot a little bit because of that.

I think it's the other way round. I would be shocked if AMC wanted less of one of their most popular shows.

Flash Walken
09-04-2012, 08:36 AM
MMF, I'd be interested to see the cost of airing Breaking Bad vs. Mad Men.

I wonder what Cranston is paid, for example.

That's a contributing factor in whether the network wants to renew the show.

FlamesAddiction
09-04-2012, 08:50 AM
MMF, I'd be interested to see the cost of airing Breaking Bad vs. Mad Men.

I wonder what Cranston is paid, for example.

That's a contributing factor in whether the network wants to renew the show.

That is what I heard the problem was. Despite the popularity of the show, they blew their budget too fast and the network figured it wasn't good bang for the buck. For example, if they get 80% of the same advertising revenue from a show that only costs a quarter of the same budget, it makes more financial sense to do that.

Although Breaking Bad has done a lot for exposing the network, which has to have some value.

BlackEleven
09-04-2012, 09:03 AM
He should be getting more, maybe closer to 60%. Not sure what Todd is getting, but if Lydia's taking 35% that would leave 5% for Todd. Plus I thought the Czechs were willing to pay more for the better product, but that was an assumption on Lydia's comment on the poor quality stuff they had there.

Lydia was taking 30% I believe, and, from what I understood, that was only for the portion that was shipped to the Czech Republic not the whole thing.

I doubt Todd is getting a percentage at all. Walt probably just pays him a fixed amount. It's better for Walt if Todd doesn't know how much money is involved.

Also, the money pile only represents what Skylar was not able to launder. What she was able to launder probably pales in comparison to what's in the locker, but it's still worth noting that there's more money that what is in the locker.

BlackEleven
09-04-2012, 09:11 AM

It felt rushed at times to me as well. You have to keep in mind though that all the previous seasons combined take place in a span of less than one year whereas the final season alone takes about one year. So there's bound to be a lot of smaller details left out in the final season (like the music montage where Walt was cooking uneventfully for 3 months). So the big events like heists are probably occuring with the same frequency as before but because of the more condensed timeframe appear more often during the season.

Also, Hank strikes me as the kind of guy that would come over to your house for dinner and drinks and poop in your bathroom all the time. I'm surprised it took until now for him to flip through the reading material on the toilet and notice Gale's writing.

We don't know when the book actually appeared there. Someone above mentioned it was under the watch earlier in the season, so perhaps it was put there very recently. Maybe Skylar found it while tidying up the bedroom and decided to put it in the bathroom.

Huntingwhale
09-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Great episode. F you AMC for splitting the season into two half-seasons. F'ing stupid. Having said that, can't wait for next season!

Hank knows for sure now. I got the impression that the season was going to end on a happy note with Skyler smiling again, the kids bonding, and everyone lovey dovey. I think once the season resumes, its all going to be stricly downhill from here on in.

Also very cool scene with Lydia and the ricin. We all knew it would come back into play.

Flash Walken
09-04-2012, 11:12 AM
The ricin has now become the watch/the book, etc.

We KNOW it is going to be used at some point.

We just don't know who or how awful the result.

HelloHockeyFans
09-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Can someone remind me about the Lydia and Ricin scene? I must've missed her almost taking it...

Wormius
09-04-2012, 01:12 PM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/funny-celebrity-pictures-breaking-bad-beavis-and-butthead.jpg

Bill Bumface
09-04-2012, 01:20 PM
I re-watched the beginning of the season 5 premier and I think the cancer is definitely back. He has a bit of a cough in the bathroom of Denny's and takes some prescription medication immediately. The scene of Walt going in for his exam near the end of the last episode seems to further plant that seed.

getbak
09-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Can someone remind me about the Lydia and Ricin scene? I must've missed her almost taking it...
After she left, we saw a close up of him picking up his hat and the vial of ricin was sitting underneath it. It appears that once she gave him the names, he was going to poison her somehow.

She never came close to actually consuming it.

BlackEleven
09-04-2012, 01:30 PM

After Walt's conversation with Lydia about expanding the business to the Czech republic the camera reveals that he had the vial of ricin hidden under his hat.

The implication was that he was going to use it to get of Lydia, but then changed his mind when she proved to be useful in expanding his empire.

Reaper
09-04-2012, 01:33 PM
It's better for Walt if Todd doesn't know how much money is involved.Im sure Todd knows that it is a lot of money as Todd was shown helping Walt stack the money.

Coys1882
09-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Anyone else listen to the Afterbuzz Breaking Bad podcast? Anyone know of any others?

Coys1882
09-04-2012, 03:13 PM
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/breaking_bad_hair

MrMastodonFarm
09-04-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm always amazed the things you guys noticed. I didn't even notice the ricin, I must have looked away thinking that scene was over, just went back and watched it.

I did however notice the BRT route 301 heading downtown at the start of the meeting with Lydia.

bradster57
09-04-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm always amazed the things you guys noticed. I didn't even notice the ricin, I must have looked away thinking that scene was over, just went back and watched it.

I did however notice the BRT route 301 heading downtown at the start of the meeting with Lydia.

Yeah, you guys definitely noticed more than me. I only noticed Lydia looking much hotter than in any of the previous episodes!

sun
09-04-2012, 07:42 PM

Probably does it so often, that he has already read through all of the White's National Geographics and US Weeklys on the toilet.

"Reading material is so weak in here that I have to read... poetry? Blech..... W.W...? HOLY ####" *plop*

sergei_makarov
09-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Read in Heisenberg's voice:

So tell me Hank, what is your next move, exactly? I mean specifically?

You gonna perp-walk me through the station like Popeye O'Doyle? Arrest your wife's sister for money laundering, leaving our children wards of the state?

Tell me, Hank, how do you plan on explaining that all your physical therapy was paid for with drug money? How will you convince all your colleagues that you haven't been in on it from the beginning?

As I see it, you were also one of the last people in contact with Hector Salamanca just hours before he blew up Gus Fring, and he specifically asked for you. Who's to say you didn't give him the bomb so he could take out Fring on my behalf? Or should I say our behalf?

Please, tell me Hank, what is your brilliant plan for bringing me down without destroying your entire life and everyone you love? Because I'm dying to know!

ClubFlames
09-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Please, tell me Hank, what is your brilliant plan for bringing me down without destroying your entire life and everyone you love? Because I'm dying to know!

Chekhov's Gun for next season?! :eek:

metallicat
09-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Did you write that yourself sergei? Because that's brilliant!

sergei_makarov
09-04-2012, 10:34 PM
^ Nope, saw it on reddit.

Wormius
09-04-2012, 10:59 PM
It's an interesting hypothetical argument, but if Hank would have him and Skyler arrested, wouldn't that suggest that Hank wasn't aiding and abetting them?

Jake
09-04-2012, 11:07 PM
I don't think Heisenberg is gone. I think he out-right lied to Skyler about being out to get what he wanted (his kids back in the house).

I just don't see how he could revert back to Walt that quickly.

sergei_makarov
09-04-2012, 11:46 PM
So many details in this show!!

http://i.imgur.com/h9zqv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/odX09.jpg

Aaaah what does this all mean?!?

Wormius
09-05-2012, 02:36 AM
More goofiness.

VQG5_rR4hog

Wormius
09-05-2012, 02:42 AM
Anyone else listen to the Afterbuzz Breaking Bad podcast? Anyone know of any others?

Steven Michael Quezada (Gomez) has his own show called "The After After Party" where Bryan Cranston comes on and there is some Breaking Bad talk.. not overly enlightening, but entertaining.

vHnC6YVj3WM

Pw2R1jas1_A

Mike Vernon
09-05-2012, 03:44 AM
Just watching an old Seinfeld episode, Skyler plays Mora, Georges gf who wont break up with him, lol. Amazing the actors and actresses that made cameo appearances on Seinfeld

fredr123
09-05-2012, 06:41 AM
Upon further reflection, I think s05e08 would have been a fine ending for the series. I despise happy endings and prefer conclusions that leave a lot to the viewer's imagination (the finale to the Sopranos gets better all the time).

We're left to wonder what the deal is between Jesse and Mr. White. Was Walt's latest visit an act of contrition? Did it salvage their relationship? If Walt really is "out" is there a relationship there to save?

Speaking of which, is Walt really out of the meth business? My guess is that the cancer is back and he knows his days are numbered. This is his last chance to make things right with Skyler, repair is family, and pass away feeling like his foray criminal enterprise served a purpose.

Seeing Hank finally made the connection and leaving things open-ended would be a nice touch too. Fans can speculate and formulate their own theories, but we'll never know for sure. Of course, there's a good chance that could increase demand for a Breaking Bad move (four five seasons and a movie) which means more money for everyone involved.

I'm preparing myself for disappointment with the final 8 episodes next summer. There will be such a build up and such enormous pressure to live up to the fans' expectations that there is no way Gilligan and Co. can meet that mark.

Coys1882
09-05-2012, 07:28 AM
Upon further reflection, I think s05e08 would have been a fine ending for the series. I despise happy endings and prefer conclusions that leave a lot to the viewer's imagination (the finale to the Sopranos gets better all the time). ugh - I couldn't disagree more. I have enough uncertainty and open ended plotlines in my own life. When I watch a television show for five years; I want to know the end of the story as the writer sees it. Don't cop out on me - tell me your story to the end. :D

getbak
09-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Funny that Vince Gilligan isn't even sure if Walt was telling the truth about being out: http://tvline.com/2012/09/04/breaking-bad-season-5-midseason-finale-burning-questions/

“We can either take him at his word or not — he is of course infamous for being one of the world’s greatest liars — but I tend to believe, personally, that he was telling [Skyler] the truth when he told her that,” Gilligan shared with TVLine during a Tuesday press conference call.

That said, we might not have seen Walt’s very final cook. ”It’s hard to say,” Gilligan allows. “We’re still working out the final eight episodes [to air next summer on AMC], and my writers and I still don’t know how it’s all going to quite lay out…. But it’s looking like he’s out of the business, for sure.”

Wormius
09-05-2012, 09:05 AM
Funny that Vince Gilligan isn't even sure if Walt was telling the truth about being out: http://tvline.com/2012/09/04/breaking-bad-season-5-midseason-finale-burning-questions/

I think Walt's problem will be with the people he is in business with (and Hank). He becomes a person on a list, like Lydia's, who after he is no longer useful, needs to go because he knows too much and has seen too much. If Walt isn't cooking he has little to offer Lydia, Todd, the Phoenix crew, etc., etc.

YYC in LAX
09-05-2012, 09:57 AM
I like that they used Hank and Walt's personal relationship as the means for figuring out who Heisinberg is.

Walt had beat out the cops and Hank's inside edge is what tipped him off in the end.

fredr123
09-05-2012, 10:25 AM
I'm not sure if it was mentioned in this thread before, but I read an interesting post at some point about the alternative narrative in Breaking Bad. This narrative follows Hank, a more traditional protagonist good guy out to solve the crime and take down the bad guys.

If you think about it, that story would be pretty run of the mill stuff and perhaps that's how the germ of Breaking Bad first took shape. What if you followed the bad guy instead and watched his transformation from regular wimp to criminal mastermind?

Tinordi
09-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Hank would have pieced it all together when he thought about the school robberies with the chem equipment going missing. That is the more indicting piece of evidence against Walt.

blankall
09-05-2012, 10:46 AM
I'm not sure if it was mentioned in this thread before, but I read an interesting post at some point about the alternative narrative in Breaking Bad. This narrative follows Hank, a more traditional protagonist good guy out to solve the crime and take down the bad guys.

If you think about it, that story would be pretty run of the mill stuff and perhaps that's how the germ of Breaking Bad first took shape. What if you followed the bad guy instead and watched his transformation from regular wimp to criminal mastermind?

The only issue, I have with that is that Hank really that good of a guy himself. He often bends the rules. He also openly mokes prostitutes and meth heads. A major part of why he misses the connection with Walk initially is because he looks down upon him as a nerd.

Bill Bumface
09-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Upon further reflection, I think s05e08 would have been a fine ending for the series.

I disagree, open endings are just lazy writing to me "Oh crap, we wrote ourselves into a corner! Better let the viewer/reader think something up... I'm going for beers".

The Big Chill
09-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Upon further reflection, I think s05e08 would have been a fine ending for the series. I despise happy endings and prefer conclusions that leave a lot to the viewer's imagination (the finale to the Sopranos gets better all the time).

The Sopranos provided enough information to answer all the questions though, as the writers/directors said afterwards. Breaking Bad still has a tonne of questions to answer.

Wormius
09-05-2012, 11:56 AM
I disagree, open endings are just lazy writing to me "Oh crap, we wrote ourselves into a corner! Better let the viewer/reader think something up... I'm going for beers".

Maybe we will find out that Walt actually had a brain cancet and this is all some kind of dream world that he has created and been living in for the last couple of years. Just kidding.

Hank should have suspected Walt earlier, but on one hand, if Walt and Hank weren't related would he ever been found out? Would Hank have even figured out about Gus? On the other hand would Walt have been caught sooner after those chemistry supplies were stolen if it would have been another agent on the case. Still Gus would have been spared and meth would still be a problem that Hank might not have ever solved. Ah, it's a real chicken and the egg kind of problem.

MrMastodonFarm
09-05-2012, 07:40 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/557331_10151152530267722_179177891_n.jpg

jydk
09-05-2012, 09:14 PM
The show's always injected a bit of humor, so I can't be the only one that was expecting this:
qHpUs1edbzA

Wormius
09-06-2012, 08:27 AM
Hank would have pieced it all together when he thought about the school robberies with the chem equipment going missing. That is the more indicting piece of evidence against Walt.

Aside from personally knowing that Walt is Heisenberg, how does Hank go about proving it now? The book wouldn't really mean a lot in the grand scheme of things, and he would presumably need a warrant to take it, which would tip his hand before he could catch Walt in the act. Curious to see how he will sell this to his DEA colleagues, or if he just goes rogue. I guess I can see how this would be tricky for Hank to make arrests.

HELPNEEDED
09-06-2012, 08:31 AM
Aside from personally knowing that Walt is Heisenberg, how does Hank go about proving it now? The book wouldn't really mean a lot in the grand scheme of things, and he would presumably need a warrant to take it, which would tip his hand before he could catch Walt in the act. Curious to see how he will sell this to his DEA colleagues, or if he just goes rogue. I guess I can see how this would be tricky for Hank to make arrests.

He'll be going rogue, its to personal for Hank now.

Table 5
09-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Hank is smarter than your average bear, he'll figure it out. The book wasn't necessarily there as evidence, it was there to put a though in his head. He'll take it from there.

Flash Walken
09-06-2012, 08:56 AM
The key is that Walt doesn't know that Hank knows.

oilyfan
09-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Just watching an old Seinfeld episode, Skyler plays Mora, Georges gf who wont break up with him, lol. Amazing the actors and actresses that made cameo appearances on Seinfeld

That wasn't Skyler, Anna Gunn. That was Alex Kapp Horner

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0395088/

Lobotroth
09-06-2012, 11:58 AM
nm

Table 5
09-06-2012, 12:12 PM
I think you guys are thinking of different episodes. Both were in Seinfeld. Horner played the Maura character who didnt want to break up with George, and Gunn played a Seinfeld gf.

monkeyman
09-06-2012, 12:24 PM

you'd have to think that knowing is half the battle. Now Hank can start digging, looking into the cars, car wash, income... I wonder if Skyler rented that storage unit in her real name. Walt's in the spotlight now though.
That first episode was definitely interesting, I wonder who Walt is running from. Maybe he's on his way back to protect his family (including Hank), from a much more dangerous entity.
The cancer is definitely back and he's not being treated, as evident from the hair on his head. that means he refused treatment because it's a clear giveaway as to his whereabouts or its past the point of treatment.
I can't wait a year to find out, it's going to drive me crazy not knowing.

corporatejay
09-06-2012, 01:21 PM
That wasn't Skyler, Anna Gunn. That was Alex Kapp Horner

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0395088/

Correct. Anna Gunn was in the episode "the Glasses" where George was "spotting racoons whilst squinting".

http://www.stanus.net/seinfeld/chars/amy_1.jpg

getbak
09-06-2012, 01:26 PM
i6FbQyYloRY#!

GreatWhiteEbola
09-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Vince Gilligan Answers Fan Questions (Part I) (http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/2012/09/vince-gilligan-interview-part-i.php)

Will we ever see Walter White in his tighty-whities again? -- Lisa

A: Very possibly, but Bryan Cranston is a man who, for just the spare change in your pocket will most likely drop his pants if you ever run across him on the street. So even once the show ends, there's a great possibility of seeing Mr. Cranston in his underpants, even if he's not playing Walter White. [Laughs]

d_phaneuf
09-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Correct. Anna Gunn was in the episode "the Glasses" where George was "spotting racoons whilst squinting".

http://www.stanus.net/seinfeld/chars/amy_1.jpg

cousin Jeffrey, he works for the parks department

Daradon
09-06-2012, 06:33 PM
I am wondering what the Phoenix crew thinks about Heisenburg leaving the game. I would think they would be pretty upset. Change around their business for him, get used to a good thing, then in three months he's gone and they are back to making their own.

If someone does come for him or his family later it could be them (or stem from them).

VANFLAMESFAN
09-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Apologies if this has been posted already. I haven't been on the site the last couple of months, but it's the best montage video I've seen for this show, so I thought I'd share with other BB fans.

CONTAINS SEASON 5 SPOILERS

djaLf6bgFuU

trackercowe
09-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Apologies if this has been posted already. I haven't been on the site the last couple of months, but it's the best montage video I've seen for this show, so I thought I'd share with other BB fans.

CONTAINS SEASON 5 SPOILERS
]djaLf6bgFuU

Wow, just wow. I can't believe how great this show really is, that video summed it all up so perfectly. Breaking Bad is a top 3 drama of all time for me now, and if they end it the right way it could even reach the level that The Wire has, something that I felt was an impossible feat especially for a network show.

monkeyman
09-06-2012, 11:26 PM
that finale... who knew 2 minutes of walt jr. at a back yard bbq pushing little Holly around the pool could be such intense television?

malcolmk14
09-07-2012, 06:17 AM
AMC isn't a network channel, is it? I thought it was cable TV.

aaronck
09-07-2012, 10:31 AM
that finale... who knew 2 minutes of walt jr. at a back yard bbq pushing little Holly around the pool could be such intense television?

I know, I was like, is he going to fall in or what

Wormius
09-07-2012, 01:05 PM
I know, I was like, is he going to fall in or what

I agree. Something seemed very ominous about Walt Jr and Holly. Maybe it only meant to show that the family was back together, but I was also certain that something back was going to happen, like a botched assassination getting one of the kids instead of Walt.

gargamel
09-07-2012, 01:12 PM
I kept expecting Holly to eat some Lilly of the Valley in that scene.

Earlier, when Skyler walked out to the pool to see Walt sitting there alone (as he was transforming entirely into Heisenberg), I thought she'd find Lydia on her knees.

There's just something about that pool that makes me expect drama.

woob
09-07-2012, 04:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Djhaz.jpg

BlackRedGold25
09-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Sunday nights really suck without a new Breaking Bad episode airing.

1stLand
09-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Sunday nights really suck without a new Breaking Bad episode airing.

It sure does. These are the shows I am looking forward to:
Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead.

None really compare though.
I always thought the Sopranos would be my favorite tv show of all time, but I think Breaking Bad takes the cake.

Daradon
09-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Something I was thinking about early in the season that I forgot to share regarding the diner scene in the first episode. They seem to want us to know it's his birthday, to hint at the elapse of time, show his state of mind in that he's obviously missing his family as he's tearing up his own bacon in a memory of what he used to have, etc.

But he verifies his birthday with a fake ID. Now, I would think, if you had a fake ID, you would have a fake birth date too?

Is it really his birthday? Is it a big deal? Does it mean anything? Is it a writing goof?

My opinion on the matter is that for whatever reason, he just has his real birthday on his fake ID. But it seems like a bit of a writing slip.

nik-
09-10-2012, 04:02 PM
A lot of people who get alias' get similiar information, even first names, since it makes it easier to remember.

I'm guessing a year really has passed, he was hiding, now he's back to fight.

BlackRedGold25
09-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Something I was thinking about early in the season that I forgot to share regarding the diner scene in the first episode. They seem to want us to know it's his birthday, to hint at the elapse of time, show his state of mind in that he's obviously missing his family as he's tearing up his own bacon in a memory of what he used to have, etc.

Also keep in mind that Walt mimics an action of people whose death he's been directly responsible for - cutting the crusts of his sandwiches like Krazy 8, taking his drinks on the rocks like Mike, etc. Is this foreshadowing Skylar's fate?

Wormius
09-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Also keep in mind that Walt mimics an action of people whose death he's been directly responsible for - cutting the crusts of his sandwiches like Krazy 8, taking his drinks on the rocks like Mike, etc. Is this foreshadowing Skylar's fate?

.. Empire building like Gus.

HalifaxDrunk
09-12-2012, 08:03 AM
http://mlkshk.com/r/HT1D

Daradon
09-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Another thing I was thinking about with the flash forward on the first episode of season five was that it's probably a good bet that Walt used that 'relocation specialist' that he wanted to use in season four but couldn't cause Skyler used the money on Beneke's problem. That would explain the new address, new ID etc. Now he's back in ABQ to finish some business, take revenge, or help someone out.

Flash Walken
09-12-2012, 06:11 PM
I'm thinking there is Cartel retribution for gus and who they might see as an employee or mastermind behind gus.

Why else would Walt need such an outrageous amount of firepower?

Daradon
09-12-2012, 06:22 PM

Very well could be, but I think he may just be missing his family. Whether they have left or are maybe dead, could be either. Though I guess that would be part of what you mean by Skyler's fate?

I could see most of the cast dying, heck they seem to have started that already with Mike and all. I just hope Jesse and Saul stay in the pink. :)

I still think Jesse may kill Walt. Hey I was right about Hank and the half season cliffhanger.

HELPNEEDED
09-12-2012, 08:52 PM
I'm thinking there is Cartel retribution for gus and who they might see as an employee or mastermind behind gus.

Why else would Walt need such an outrageous amount of firepower?

To kill Hank who cannot approach this from a legal perspective due to his closeness with Walt. Further, Hank is POd so he will not want to use the law, Hank has been shot and left crippled, been taking care of Walt's family, and been having marital problems all due to Walts prio-uknown meth business. This is personal, Hank is going to chase Walt down. To expand, remember the conversation about monsters: Walts the monster of monsters. To add more, Hank and Jesse now share the role of protagonist whereas walt has successfully transformed into the antagonist. Hank will win the day unless the writer, who is epic amazing, makes us love and adore Walt again.

Flash Walken
09-12-2012, 10:05 PM
To kill Hank who cannot approach this from a legal perspective due to his closeness with Walt. Further, Hank is POd so he will not want to use the law, Hank has been shot and left crippled, been taking care of Walt's family, and been having marital problems all due to Walts prio-uknown meth business. This is personal, Hank is going to chase Walt down. To expand, remember the conversation about monsters: Walts the monster of monsters. To add more, Hank and Jesse now share the role of protagonist whereas walt has successfully transformed into the antagonist. Hank will win the day unless the writer, who is epic amazing, makes us love and adore Walt again.

But why an m60?

BlackRedGold25
09-12-2012, 10:52 PM
To kill Hank who cannot approach this from a legal perspective due to his closeness with Walt. Further, Hank is POd so he will not want to use the law, Hank has been shot and left crippled, been taking care of Walt's family, and been having marital problems all due to Walts prio-uknown meth business. This is personal, Hank is going to chase Walt down.

Chase Walt down? That'd take five seconds since Walt's right outside and Hank is in his crapper.

The writers have set it up beautifully so that we don't know which way Hank will go with this revelation. Will he be the stoic guy who refused to lie his way out the beating he gave Jesse and turn Walt in despite knowing it will ruin his career? Or will he put his career and family first by not going after Walt?

Wormius
09-12-2012, 11:04 PM
I think this goes against Hank's M.O. which, to some degree is ego driven. He wants everybody to know that he caught / brought down Heisenberg. I think Walt is going to make it hard, but Hank can still operate within the law.

Still, if anybody from Walt's circle finds out that he could be arrested by Hank, he could have other threats to deal with. Personally, I think Lydia would put a hit out on Walt and Hank. If either is killed, it offers her some protection against being arrested herself.

Mike F
09-13-2012, 07:23 PM

I think that whole thing about Walt mimicking the actions of those he killed is a reach too far.

Walt had that drink with Hank just a day or so after killing Mike, and it's Hank that suggests the type of drink, and offers it to Walt on the rocks. There's no reason to think that, between killing Mike and the drink at Hank & Marie's,Walt and Hank had another drink where Walt established his new preference.

BlackRedGold25
09-13-2012, 10:12 PM
I think that whole thing about Walt mimicking the actions of those he killed is a reach too far.

Walt had that drink with Hank just a day or so after killing Mike, and it's Hank that suggests the type of drink, and offers it to Walt on the rocks. There's no reason to think that, between killing Mike and the drink at Hank & Marie's,Walt and Hank had another drink where Walt established his new preference.

On an ordinary show I'd agree with you but Breaking Bad is no ordinary show. They've shown a laser focus on details. They don't tend to show things for no reason.

Why would they include details like cutting the crusts off or having Hank bring attention to Walt having his drink on the rocks when throughout the series he's always had them neat. It's not like Walt is so meek and mild mannered at this point that he wouldn't want to correct Hank.

I think it's also telling that Hank, who is so damned determined and observant when it comes to his cases pays Walt so little attention that he doesn't even know how Walt takes his drink.

Tinordi
09-13-2012, 11:25 PM
The Chileans will probably surface as the threat

getbak
09-14-2012, 12:46 AM
The Chileans will probably surface as the threat
My money is on the Czechs.

Coys1882
09-14-2012, 08:44 AM
My money is on Skinny Pete and Badger - those two are up to something.

normtwofinger
09-14-2012, 04:19 PM
I agree with the Chileans having something to do with the final part of the season. This show is so accurate with it's foreshadowing, and we really haven't seen any details as to what Gus' past was, or who he was involved with before joining the Mexican cartel.

vektor
09-16-2012, 11:34 AM
My prediction;

Walt kills hank, Lydia, the Chileans and the Czechs when they all come after him. Skyler loses her #### and is about to go the FBI or the DEA while Walt is trying to explain he had to, Walt decides he can't risk losing all the money he made for his kids and that he hates Skyler so he decides to kill Skyler. Jesse finds out and kills Walt as he tailed them to the storage locker where all the money is, Jesse starts giving money to all the families he and Walt destroyed. I am pretty sure Walt will somehow have to be destroyed by Jesse because Jesse was the only one that had pure(ish) intentions, he never became egomaniacal like Walt. Jesse probably ends up in jail and Skyler bails him out or something like that.

Maritime Q-Scout
09-16-2012, 11:58 AM
I finally caught up and don't have the time to go through the whole thread, but... is anyone else surprised Skyler hasn't tried to use Jesse to get back at Walt? I totally thought she was going to sleep with Jesse. As you recall from season 1, Jesse is a big fan of milfs.

MrMastodonFarm
09-16-2012, 09:04 PM
I finally caught up and don't have the time to go through the whole thread, but... is anyone else surprised Skyler hasn't tried to use Jesse to get back at Walt? I totally thought she was going to sleep with Jesse. As you recall from season 1, Jesse is a big fan of milfs.

No.

Daradon
09-17-2012, 04:32 AM

Lol! No that never crossed my mind. I doubt Jesse would anyway, he's way more loyal that Walt.

DownhillGoat
09-17-2012, 03:28 PM
So I normally don't nitpick details, but the train robbery episode (while being my favorite episode) is bugging me. A lot.

Maybe somebody in the rail industry can shed some light on this. The carseals they take off to get to the nozzles/drain points. Any carseal I've ever seen has a serial number on it. If they cut it off and put a new one on, it would have a different serial number. And given that it's such a federal case if any of this chemical goes missing, I'd be damn sure that those numbers are recorded and verified upon arrival.

I don't buy that madrigal would have been able to obtain the car seal numbers and have a replica created.

No real point to that rant, really.

PowerPlayoffs06
09-18-2012, 06:45 AM
So I normally don't nitpick details, but the train robbery episode (while being my favorite episode) is bugging me. A lot.

Maybe somebody in the rail industry can shed some light on this. The carseals they take off to get to the nozzles/drain points. Any carseal I've ever seen has a serial number on it. If they cut it off and put a new one on, it would have a different serial number. And given that it's such a federal case if any of this chemical goes missing, I'd be damn sure that those numbers are recorded and verified upon arrival.

I don't buy that madrigal would have been able to obtain the car seal numbers and have a replica created.

Generally in shipping, seal numbers are logged on the manifests or bills of lading; which Lydia had access too. They looked like the cheap tin kind that are just stamped with a number and would be easy to copy, not the fancier embossed plastic ones with company logos and stuff.

Reanimate
09-18-2012, 08:28 AM

The carseals are often tracked initially, but laziness and lost paperwork, make it a huge bitch to track.

polak
09-20-2012, 07:24 AM
I've been avoiding this thread like the plague but yesterday I finished season 4 so only 8 more episodes until I can join the conversation!

There were a couple things I didn't like/was confused about in the season 4 finale but I wouldn't be suprised if it was brought up or explained later:

So it wasn't the Riscen that poisoned Brock, but what happend to Jessie's Riscen cig? Also when did Walt have time to poison the kid?

Like I said, this show seems to be pretty solid with filling plot holes so I'm assuming both of those will be explained but yeah.

red sky
09-20-2012, 07:30 AM
Most of that is covered later. The answer to your last question doesn't really get answered however.

Daradon
09-21-2012, 05:29 AM
I've been avoiding this thread like the plague but yesterday I finished season 4 so only 8 more episodes until I can join the conversation!

There were a couple things I didn't like/was confused about in the season 4 finale but I wouldn't be suprised if it was brought up or explained later:

So it wasn't the Riscen that poisoned Brock, but what happend to Jessie's Riscen cig? Also when did Walt have time to poison the kid?

Like I said, this show seems to be pretty solid with filling plot holes so I'm assuming both of those will be explained but yeah.

Actually there is a scene that you have already seen that hints as to what happened to Jesse's cigarette. It does get fully explained later, but a lot of people on the interwebz noticed it before the season 5 confirmation. For fun maybe go back and take a look at the last two episodes.

As for when Walt had time to do it, yeah that bugs me too, and hasn't really been explained yet. I hope they do and it's not just a writing hole.

DownhillGoat
09-21-2012, 06:16 AM
Actually there is a scene that you have already seen that hints as to what happened to Jesse's cigarette. It does get fully explained later, but a lot of people on the interwebz noticed it before the season 5 confirmation. For fun maybe go back and take a look at the last two episodes.
Details for those who don't plan on re-watching those episodes?

Daradon
09-21-2012, 07:31 AM
Details for those who don't plan on re-watching those episodes?

Sure.

I believe it's in the second to last episode of season 4, but it might be the last, but when Jesse gets called into Saul's office he is stopped and patted down by Hulle. The excuse is made that Hulle is just keeping Saul safe with all the extra heat going on, but he's actually lifting Jesse's smokes on orders for Saul who is on orders from Walt. (Some people say that if you pause it you can actually see it happen. I'm not sure myself, but I did suspect this as it happened.) So as to set up the confrontation later and blame Gus for Brock being sick. This is confirmed at the end of the first episode of season five when Walt goes to visit Saul.

Huntingwhale
09-21-2012, 08:11 AM
I agree with the Chileans having something to do with the final part of the season. This show is so accurate with it's foreshadowing, and we really haven't seen any details as to what Gus' past was, or who he was involved with before joining the Mexican cartel.

I like this direction. I hope the show doesn't end without tying up Gus' Chilean link.

Wormius
09-21-2012, 03:53 PM
Maybe I missed some clues in the shows, but what was eluded to with respect to Gus' Chilean past? I didn't see much of a backstory.

Daradon
09-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Maybe I missed some clues in the shows, but what was eluded to with respect to Gus' Chilean past? I didn't see much of a backstory.

It was in the episode where they show Gus and his business partner (a friend so close they were like brothers, hence Pollos Hermanos) propositioning the cartel to sell their meth. I think it may have been one of the flashback parts that started before the title screen. They mentioned they and their chicken recipe were Chilean.

And of course we remember what happened to the partner.

However, I do wonder what all the fans here are saying about the Chilean cartel and connections to them. I don't remember him ever saying he was part of a Chilean cartel or even that there was one.

DownhillGoat
09-21-2012, 05:44 PM
However, I do wonder what all the fans here are saying about the Chilean cartel and connections to them. I don't remember him ever saying he was part of a Chilean cartel or even that there was one.
Yeah I'm not too sure of that either. While granted Gus would have a lot of back story, I don't think there's exactly any loose threads that would have to be tied up with regards to his past story-wise.

Kybosh
09-21-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm fully expecting a Shakespearean tragedy here where the majority of characters throughout the series end up dead.

Cain
09-21-2012, 06:13 PM
Yeah I'm not too sure of that either. While granted Gus would have a lot of back story, I don't think there's exactly any loose threads that would have to be tied up with regards to his past story-wise.

The part that would bother me is that episode where Gus basically dares the sniper to shoot him, knowing that he wouldn't. It was alluded to that the mexican cartel didn't dare kill him because of his connections or something...

So then Walt goes and kills him....no repercussions? It'd be a bit weird.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but it'd bug me a bit if it is never addressed...though I'm not sure it will be.

Mike F
09-21-2012, 06:18 PM
There's nothing said explicitly about what Gus' background was, but after Gus' "brother" was offed by Hector, Don Eladio said to Gus, "The only reason you are alive and he is not is because I know who you are. But understand. You are not in Chile anymore."

nik-
09-21-2012, 06:49 PM
It might have just been a reference to him being connected to the Junta which would fit in the time frame. There are no Chilean cartels, at least nothing on the scale that a Mexican or Colombian cartel would give pause for.

Maritime Q-Scout
09-22-2012, 07:42 AM
The part that would bother me is that episode where Gus basically dares the sniper to shoot him, knowing that he wouldn't. It was alluded to that the mexican cartel didn't dare kill him because of his connections or something...

Maybe I'm misremembering, but it'd bug me a bit if it is never addressed...though I'm not sure it will be.

Then again everyone thinks it was the Mexican cartel that offed Gus. Remember in the episode "Say my name" the distributors needed Mike to confirm that it was actually Heisenburg not the Mexicans that killed Gus. I wouldn't be surprised if you hear Hank, Gomey, or Hank's boss make reference to a drug war south if the boarder and hope it doesn't come north.

Wormius
09-22-2012, 09:26 AM
Then again everyone thinks it was the Mexican cartel that offed Gus. Remember in the episode "Say my name" the distributors needed Mike to confirm that it was actually Heisenburg not the Mexicans that killed Gus. I wouldn't be surprised if you hear Hank, Gomey, or Hank's boss make reference to a drug war south if the boarder and hope it doesn't come north.

Yes, because basically it was technically Hector that suicide- bombed Gus. It would make sense for everybody to believe it was Mexican retaliation for Gus offing all of the senior Mexican cartel members. Nobody has really explained or question how Hector got a bomb.

RW99
09-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Jessie got an Emmy, yo!

Daradon
09-24-2012, 03:22 PM
Jessie got an Emmy, yo!

Said it was his second, I thought it was his first? I thought Esposito won last year? (Gus)

Wormius
09-24-2012, 04:07 PM
Said it was his second, I thought it was his first? I thought Esposito won last year? (Gus)

Nope, the dynamic duo won last year.

Stampede2TheCup
09-24-2012, 05:12 PM

The show didn't point toward the sniper missing Gus because of any connections. The "who he was" there was about being the boss of the operation the Mexicans were there to coerce co-operation from. In turn Gus caved and took Jesse down there to teach them the blue meth formula. The flashback with Don Eladio saying something about who Gus was didn't come up until later in the show and it happened so long ago it seems quite safe to assume how the sniper incident played out was motivated by the cartel's current business aims.

Daradon
09-24-2012, 06:11 PM

It wasn't that he had connections and they were afraid of him, it was that they didn't want to kill him cause of the money from his business. They just wanted to get him in line and get payments from him. Also they ended up asking for his meth recipe as you remember, even to the point of taking his cook.

They wanted him to be their subsidiary business, he does the work north of the border and they collect a share. The attacks were a way of saying, 'hey, we could kill you and/or destroy your business if we want, you better play by our rules.'

It was like a good ol mob shakedown. ;) Ultimately you don't want to kill what is profitable to you, but you will if they don't get in line.

MrMastodonFarm
09-24-2012, 10:47 PM
7e3rFnovS9o

Ark2
09-28-2012, 03:41 PM
I like this direction. I hope the show doesn't end without tying up Gus' Chilean link.

Giancarlo Esposito talks about how Gus was likely a high ranking official of the Pinochet Government.

SY3Rv8BLYm8

Wormius
09-28-2012, 04:22 PM
I thought I read somewhere that Gilligan wanted Gus's past to be somewhat enigmatic in the way that the suitcase in Pulp Fiction was.

I like how it stands now. I don't want them to explain everything in the show. It's nice to be able to talk about hypotheticals. Disclosing too much about Gus would be like when George Lucas explained the Force by introducing the midiclorians. It was just better not knowing.

polak
09-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Well I'm officially caught up. Now where do I start in terms of all clever side stories and hidden links?

polak
09-29-2012, 05:45 PM
Oh and to answer my own question I posted earlier, I found this vid that does a pretty good job explaining the whole poisoning brock thing...

3BROfhjCycY

3 Justin 3
10-01-2012, 07:39 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8j2j9FVov1qgrkj4o1_400.jpg

polak
10-01-2012, 09:08 PM
lol some of these youtube videos are awesome

VQG5_rR4hog&

M_fcdP0UVqw

Daradon
10-02-2012, 04:30 PM
That Mentos one was perfect!

Jacks
10-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Oh and to answer my own question I posted earlier, I found this vid that does a pretty good job explaining the whole poisoning brock thing...
I can buy it all except the swapping of the smoke pack. Can't see Huell pulling it off, how many smokes are in the pack, etc.

Wormius
10-02-2012, 05:00 PM
I can buy it all except the swapping of the smoke pack. Can't see Huell pulling it off, how many smokes are in the pack, etc.

Did he replace the pack or just take it out? I wonder if Jesse would have been conscious of it. Even so, just take out the pack and replace it with anything. He probably smokes so much he wouldn't have been aware of one or two cigarettes missing or being added.

Jacks
10-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Even if you assume that he somehow guessed close to the right number of smokes in the pack, or put a half full pack and Jesse didn't notice, we are talking about Huell here. The guy can barely move and breathe at the same time, he is hardly graceful. I know it's possible but that part really annoyed me.

Maritime Q-Scout
10-03-2012, 03:49 PM
I doubt Huell actually prepared the pack, I'd assume Walt did and gave it to Saul who gave it to Huell. Then hey actually had Huell switch the packs on film. I'd probably agree with you that it was a poor choice, but where they actually did it, gotta give them credit.

Wormius
10-03-2012, 10:33 PM
In Jesse's state of mind at the time I think they could have just taken the pack and not bothered replacing it at all. I guess it depends how conscious Jesse is of the ricin in the pack. He might have not noticed and bought another pack without thinking about switching out the ricin cig until he found out that symptoms were similar to ricin poisoning.

Joborule
10-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Finally caught up after I begun watching earlier this summer.

How did it take me this long to get into this show?

puckluck2
12-03-2012, 01:03 AM
Alright don't want to read any posts in case of spoilers and just started watching this show. I'm on like the 5th episode and my question is does the show continue to be as awesome or is there a letdown? Because this show is one of the best I've ever watched so far.

AC
12-03-2012, 01:12 AM
Alright don't want to read any posts in case of spoilers and just started watching this show. I'm on like the 5th episode and my question is does the show continue to be as awesome or is there a letdown? Because this show is one of the best I've ever watched so far.
It's continuously awesome so far.

In fact, its been on an upward climb statistically according to IMDB ratings:

Lowest rating for a Season 5 episode: 88
Season 5 average: 92
Lowest rating for a Season 4 episode: 81
Season 4 average: 89
Lowest rating for a Season 3 episode: 81
Season 3 average: 85
Lowest rating for a Season 2 episode: 82
Season 2 average: 87
Lowest rating for a Season 1 episode: 83
Season 1 average: 86

DownhillGoat
12-03-2012, 01:42 AM
Yeah, I found 4 and 5 were by far the best seasons. It just continued to get better and better.

Daradon
12-03-2012, 02:07 AM
I think I actually liked the second season the best. But it's a series, high and low points are to be expected. It's one of the most consistent shows out there.

As far as spoilers go, yeah don't read the thread if you aren't up to date. I would think that would be obvious with any of these show threads. People do want to discuss what they've just seen.

It's only really a spoiler if for some reason you shouldn't know what happens next compared to where the show is. IE, read the books, but the episode hasn't come out yet.

To Be Quite Honest
12-03-2012, 02:56 AM
Q5fd95h4HCs

1JBr27EblVI

kBb75S_fDTY

BwCZH-sxiUc

Can't find Bryan Cranston's tape but I did find these!

Lo_P2QDXrwI

hX3t_akbjC8

polak
12-03-2012, 08:16 AM
I don't think Bryan had to audition. Vince had him in mind since his X-Files days.

CRXguy
12-03-2012, 07:52 PM
So I finally got Netflix and went through 4 seasons and got season 5. Burned through all of it in just over a week. :D Can't believe I never gave it a go before. Summer 2013 can't come soon enough.

puckluck2
12-04-2012, 11:39 PM
So there is another season coming? Google is giving me conflicting answers.

And does anyone know when they'll be releasing season 5 on Netflix?

VANFLAMESFAN
12-04-2012, 11:45 PM
There's another 8 episodes(or around that many), coming out next summer. Probably July, or whenever Mad Men ends.

As far as the dvd or netflix release, I have no idea when. I'm curious to see if they release as Season 5, Parts 1 and 2, or wait and release it altogether as one Season 5 package. I would think they'd release it separately.

Bertuzzied
12-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Woot i finally made it onto this thread. after 3 long years!!!

hahaha. i watched season 1 and 2 real time, but somehow i just stopped watching for some odd reason. I really liked it back then, but now after staying up till 6am, 4am, 2am, and 430am the past 4 nites to catch up, this is the best freaking show to ever hit TV!

I can't believe i didn't watch it all until now.

Regulator75
12-05-2012, 04:23 PM
I always wanted to watch the series as well, but avoided it until the last month and watched every episode in a few short weeks. It's such an awesome way to watch a series, espically one as sweet as Breaking Bad.

I also did the same with The Soprano's, avoided the show until season 5 and watched all of them one Summer, then watched the last season(s) in real time.

getbak
12-05-2012, 09:49 PM
https://twitter.com/aaronpaul_8/status/276546253796569089
Aaron Paul ‏@aaronpaul_8
I have missed you Breaking Bad it has been far too long. Just wrapped our first day of shooting of the final season and it was glorious.

Yeah, bitch!

Bertuzzied
12-05-2012, 10:46 PM
https://twitter.com/aaronpaul_8/status/276546253796569089

Yeah, bitch!

What!!?? they haven't shot it yet? when is the season airing yo?

Wormius
12-05-2012, 11:33 PM
What!!?? they haven't shot it yet? when is the season airing yo?

July or something.

Yo.

Bertuzzied
12-06-2012, 08:04 AM
July or something.

Yo.

Word to yo mother yo. July??? Biatchhhhhh!

MrMastodonFarm
12-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Yeah Mr. White! Yeah science!

iLoveLamp
12-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Season 5 is on UK Netflix if anyone has a proxy

VANFLAMESFAN
12-06-2012, 09:39 AM
Magnets!!

Bertuzzied
12-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Yeah Mr. White! Yeah science!
Gatorade me Biatch!

HPLovecraft
12-06-2012, 02:30 PM
Halfway into season 2 and I think the best episode thus far was easily the (I believe) 2nd one where Tuco takes them hostage in that rundown desert house. Loved all of those scenes.

So far really digging the show. I find Walt's wife pretty bitchy and clingy, though, hopefully that changes some. Oh, your husband is likely going to die from cancer and you remind him every single day of how he'll never see his daughter grow up? Yeah, let's berate him about how he likes to spend time away from the house.

Bertuzzied
12-06-2012, 03:06 PM
The one thing that pisses me off about this show is the name of Walt's wife. It's Skylar. That is most ridiculous and unsuitable name for a 50 year old housewife in ABQ. Why couldn't they give her a normal name like Beth or Nancy or Elaine. Skylar..... hahahahahaha

oh and is Walt Jr. a handicapped person in real life? if not he is one damn good actor.

Wormius
12-06-2012, 03:12 PM
The one thing that pisses me off about this show is the name of Walt's wife. It's Skylar. That is most ridiculous and unsuitable name for a 50 year old housewife in ABQ. Why couldn't they give her a normal name like Beth or Nancy or Elaine. Skylar..... hahahahahaha

oh and is Walt Jr. a handicapped person in real life? if not he is one damn good actor.

Yes, RJ Mitte he has cerebral palsy in real life, though seemingly to less of an extent than Walt Jr.

HPLovecraft
12-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Watched episode 1 of season 3, and it was probably my least favourite episode so far.

All that build up to Skyler finding out about Walt's dirty deeds and she just guesses it? So lame! And those dumb cartel guys that never talk, and just kill a bunch of Mexicans crossing the border for . . . what reason, again? Just to look bad ass and walk away from an explosion? In the desert, with no water, where Walt and Jesse almost died?

Hopefully the rest of the season is better than that one.

VANFLAMESFAN
12-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Watched episode 1 of season 3, and it was probably my least favourite episode so far.

All that build up to Skyler finding out about Walt's dirty deeds and she just guesses it? So lame! And those dumb cartel guys that never talk, and just kill a bunch of Mexicans crossing the border for . . . what reason, again? Just to look bad ass and walk away from an explosion? In the desert, with no water, where Walt and Jesse almost died?

the twins are awesome. Just wait.

HPLovecraft
12-08-2012, 08:56 AM

I hope so. I thought they were pretty corny in that episode. Going way too hard for the bad-ass angle with them, when one of this show's strengths to me is how real it normally portrays everything.

polak
12-08-2012, 01:54 PM

Haha come back when you have finished season 3 and then tell me your thoughts about the twins and their "reasoning". ;)

Season 3 and 4 are amazing.

Once you catch up you see how every little detail in this show is connected. This truly the best written tv show I've ever watched.

V
12-09-2012, 01:12 AM
You're posting spoilers of Season 3? I think that ship has sailed in this thread.

HPLovecraft
12-09-2012, 07:32 AM
You're posting spoilers of Season 3? I think that ship has sailed in this thread.

Why not? I'm just getting to season 3, so there's a chance a few others are just getting there, too. It takes like 2 seconds to type out spoiler tags and spare some others from accidentally seeing something they didn't want to. Not a big deal.

DownhillGoat
12-09-2012, 09:14 AM
For somebody that came in and said, "Hey, I just started watching this and don't want to read the thread, but hey it's a cool show I have a question about season 2"?

Why not post spoiler tags? Seems like kind of a #### move not to. Somebody on here already ruined The Wire for me that way...

V
12-09-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm just saying, there are over 20 pages of spoilers that aren't covered in spoiler tags. Covering up spoilers at this point isn't going to accomplish anything. But go ahead, fill your boots.

Bertuzzied
12-09-2012, 12:02 PM
For somebody that came in and said, "Hey, I just started watching this and don't want to read the thread, but hey it's a cool show I have a question about season 2"?

Why not post spoiler tags? Seems like kind of a #### move not to. Somebody on here already ruined The Wire for me that way...

There is now way you should be past page 3 on here if you don't want this show to be spoiled. Go watch it all and then come back to this thread. I waited almost 3 years before i waded in here.

Wormius
12-09-2012, 12:06 PM
I am sure we can try to be accommodating. It pissed me off when somebody mentioned who got killed off last season in the very first line of the post, so when I Iogged on with Tapatalk, not even entering this thread, I had the surprise spoiled for me.

And speaking of which, if anybody is going to talk about the most recently aired episode, at least enter a few blank lines first. Tapatalk sucks handling spoiler tags.

HPLovecraft
12-09-2012, 08:18 PM
stuff

You're seriously an ass if you're posting actual spoilers about dThe Wire in a thread about Breaking Bad. While, yeah, you probably should come into this thread expecting you might accidentally read a spoiler about Breaking Bad, nobody should expect to read spoilers about other shows.

malcolmk14
12-10-2012, 01:42 AM
How long after a show airs is OK to talk about it? For example season 1 of the wire aired a decade ago. If I said something about an event in season one can you legitimately be upset?

gargamel
12-10-2012, 06:00 AM
How long after a show airs is OK to talk about it? For example season 1 of the wire aired a decade ago. If I said something about an event in season one can you legitimately be upset?

The Wire is the exception to normal spoiler rules because it's the greatest show of all time, yet so many people still haven't seen it. You should never spoil anything from that show.

With anything else, anything from previous seasons is fair game unless you're talking to someone who you know is planning to watch the show (like the responses on the previous page of this thread).

speede5
12-10-2012, 06:45 AM
I find Walt's wife pretty bitchy and clingy, though, hopefully that changes some. Oh, your husband is likely going to die from cancer and you remind him every single day of how he'll never see his daughter grow up? Yeah, let's berate him about how he likes to spend time away from the house.
Are you married? I think her part is scripted well, as annoying a she is. Remember, Walt had accepted his fate at the beginning, the entire plot is based on her forcing him into treatment, which happens to people all the time.

Daradon
12-10-2012, 07:39 AM
Agree, if your husband was dying and all of a sudden he was spending NO time at home, you'd be angry too. Not only that, because he is sick, you want to make sure he's doing ok, can't do that if he's never around.

Part of it is that's she's worried about him (or in the beginning at least). Dude gets cancer then disappears for days at a time? You'd be worried he wasn't taking it well.

Wormius
12-10-2012, 08:18 AM
I am not sure if in the beginning he cared or not about protecting Skylar, but his whole faking of a fugue state was one of the more brilliantly played bits in the show. I really laughed at how that played out for him.

speede5
12-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Had to google "fugue state".

Haha, that was good.

I'm really curious how they will tie this up, and how his brother in law is going to find out, I mean, he has to find out eventually right?

HPLovecraft
12-21-2012, 05:59 PM
Finally caught up to the end of the first half of season 5. Can't wait for the next part to air this summer. Going to be sad when it's over.

puckluck2
12-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Where can someone watch season 5?

Yamer
12-21-2012, 08:10 PM
Where can someone watch season 5?

Legally? I'm not sure. Just checked the official site to see if they would at least direct someone to somewhere like iTunes or Hulu, but nothing for anything after season 4.

puckluck2
12-21-2012, 08:28 PM
And they wonder why people illegally download their shows?

I'm willing to buy 8 episodes and that's not even an option?

puckluck2
12-21-2012, 08:42 PM

I thought the twins were "ok", not awesome.

They had their highs and lows. They just came off as pretty cheesy a lot of times. I think they could have went another direction and the show wouldn't have been effected at all.

DownInFlames
12-21-2012, 08:45 PM
And they wonder why people illegally download their shows?

I'm willing to buy 8 episodes and that's not even an option?

Season 5 is on iTunes.

Yamer
12-21-2012, 10:53 PM
Season 5 is on iTunes.

Haha, thanks. I don't actually use iTunes, I just figured the official site would have mentioned that it was available there.

At least now I can recommend a legal option for the numerous people I have recommended the show to in the last year.

To Be Quite Honest
02-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Behind the Lens: Michael Slovis, ASC & Breaking Bad

http://magazine.creativecow.net/article/behind-the-lens-michael-slovis-asc-breaking-bad

"I became the cinematographer for Breaking Bad (http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-bad) when Adam Bernstein, who directed two episodes, threw my name in the hat and Christina Wayne from AMC (http://www.amctv.com) called me to offer me the job. She said, "You've come highly recommended, we think you're the guy for the job, come to New Mexico." I'd been travelling a lot and I was looking not to travel anymore, so I said, "I'm not interested" and hung up the phone. My wife was walking by and I told her it was Breaking Bad and she said immediately, "Call them back and tell them to hold off on calling anyone else." I asked them to send me the first season, sat down with my wife and from the first shot of the pilot -- a pair of pants falling through the air and landing on the road -- my jaw dropped. I said, "Oh my god, this is filmmaking." I also told my wife, who was trying to get me to stay in New York, that she'd done a bad thing, because I was going to do the show and go to New Mexico. She told me she knew what she was doing."

Red Slinger
02-14-2013, 09:00 PM
Like many others I just finally caught up to real time with Breaking Bad. My wife and I watched from season 1 to half way through season 5 in about 2 months and it's quickly become our favorite show.

Not only is the acting and writing top notch but the directing, editing and cinematography is fantastic. You just don't get television shows of good movie quality very often. Character arcs like these (for basically every character) are something you just don't see on TV very often. Aaron Paul is awesome. The only thing I don't really like is Walter White Jr. He seems to overact on a fairly regular basis.

Can't wait to see what happens when Hank gets off the toilet.

Old Yeller
02-15-2013, 10:35 AM
The only thing I don't really like is Walter White Jr. He seems to overact on a fairly regular basis.

I thought at first he was terrible until I found out he actually does have cerebral palsy in real life.

Now I'm not sure if I'm just more sympathetic or if it's because he's actually getting better.

Yamer
02-15-2013, 10:59 AM
A complimentary article on the aesthetics of Breaking Bad and cinematography posted by To Be Quite Honest:

http://www.icgmagazine.com/wordpress/2013/01/31/pressure-cooker/

WilderPegasus
02-15-2013, 11:12 AM
]Can't wait to see what happens when Hank gets off the toilet.

Hopefully he flushes and then washes his hands.

MrMastodonFarm
02-27-2013, 01:07 PM
Dean Norris, "Hank" on twitter having some fun with the upcoming season.
http://i.imgur.com/WYsi5Xg.jpg

DownhillGoat
03-03-2013, 02:10 PM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/top-taps-303-02.jpg?w=500&h=750

Maritime Q-Scout
03-03-2013, 02:20 PM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/top-taps-303-02.jpg?w=500&h=750

Best. Ending. Ever.

FlamesAddiction
04-13-2013, 05:28 PM
I didn't see this mentioned, but there is talk of a Saul spin off... that could be interesting.

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2013/04/10/breaking-bad-spinoff-better-call-saul-starring-bob-odenkirk-a-real-possibility-star-and-showrunner-say/

Daradon
04-15-2013, 07:11 PM
Hah, that would be great! I think he's my favorite character.

Course that would mean that they can't kill him off. Course I expected that anyway. The greasy lawyer standing alone at the end, makes sense.

DownhillGoat
04-15-2013, 07:27 PM
Course that would mean that they can't kill him off.
It could always be a prequel...

Daradon
04-15-2013, 07:34 PM
This is true.

MrMastodonFarm
04-16-2013, 05:27 PM
ugLkMf6r7rM

MrMastodonFarm
04-17-2013, 07:19 PM
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni51517786/
AMC has set a premiere date for the final eight episodes of "Breaking Bad," and it's also greenlit a companion show a la "Talking Dead."
Neat

Yamer
04-17-2013, 07:22 PM

Neat

Unless I'm wrong, this is the second time they have pushed the final 8 back.

Pretty sure it was originally intended to start back up in mid June, and last I heard it was supposed to be July 14 or 21.

Regulator75
04-17-2013, 07:28 PM
Cool vid, but where's Jesse and the annoying wife Skylar?

DownhillGoat
04-17-2013, 09:25 PM

Neat
If you're not caught up on the latest episode I'll strongly recommend not clicking on that link.

nwflamesfan
04-17-2013, 10:16 PM
Bryan Cranston today in Vancouver

http://i.imgur.com/BK8UpWq.jpg

MrMastodonFarm
04-17-2013, 10:26 PM
If you're not caught up on the latest episode I'll strongly recommend not clicking on that link.

I'd hope anyone who isn't caught up isn't reading this thread if that was the case.

DownhillGoat
04-18-2013, 05:35 AM
I'd hope anyone who isn't caught up isn't reading this thread if that was the case.
I'd assume so, just thought I'd throw it out there in case. Most premiere announcements usually don't give that much info out.

Regulator75
05-01-2013, 10:33 PM
fSUK4WgQ3vk#!

GreatWhiteEbola
05-15-2013, 06:34 AM
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/5/14/10/enhanced-buzz-29492-1368541647-21.jpg

Ashasx
06-25-2013, 12:00 PM
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/06/Breaking-Bad-Key-Art.jpg

Regulator75
07-05-2013, 08:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZgSs2e9.gif

Wormius
07-12-2013, 07:29 PM
In case anybody is interested in rewatching season 5, I just noticed that Shaw put it up on VOD a few days ago for AMC subscribers.

Caged Great
07-12-2013, 09:06 PM
when does it air (new episodes)

Wormius
07-12-2013, 10:56 PM
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/06/Breaking-Bad-Key-Art.jpg

August 11th.

BlackEleven
07-12-2013, 10:57 PM

August 11

Wormius
07-13-2013, 02:09 AM
I decided to check if there was any interesting discussions for Breaking Bad on IMDB. Good god, it's worse than YouTube's or CNN's comment sections. How utterly disappointing.

To Be Quite Honest
07-19-2013, 11:18 PM
'Mythbusters' tests 'Breaking Bad' myths

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/19/mythbusters-breaking-bad-trailer/

Ark2
07-21-2013, 09:38 PM
Are there seriously no trailers for the upcoming season? The premiere is 3 weeks away! I want my trailer dammitt!!!

Wormius
07-21-2013, 10:18 PM
Are there seriously no trailers for the upcoming season? The premiere is 3 weeks away! I want my trailer dammitt!!!

There is a bit of an interview with Vince Gilligan and Dean Norris that is on the AMC vod channel, that's about it.

PIMking
07-22-2013, 10:53 AM
The fiancé and I have started to watch it. We recorded it on the DVR and just got through the episode where Jessie's girl dies and he got the 1.2mill

VANFLAMESFAN
07-22-2013, 01:14 PM
The fiancé and I have started to watch it. We recorded it on the DVR and just got through the episode where Jessie's girl dies and he got the 1.2mill

Huge moment in the show. First time we saw what Walt was capable of.

PIMking
07-22-2013, 07:28 PM
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/5/14/10/enhanced-buzz-29492-1368541647-21.jpg

Dies waiting for treatment

MrMastodonFarm
07-22-2013, 07:31 PM

Oh jesus Christ PIMking, go away.

Maritime Q-Scout
07-22-2013, 08:03 PM

Next week is too long a wait?!

PIMking
07-22-2013, 08:04 PM
Oh jesus Christ PIMking, go away.
it was a joke, lighten up Francis.

AC
07-22-2013, 08:50 PM
it was a joke, lighten up Francis.
It wasn't a very good one considering the image says "treatment starts next week".

PIMking
07-22-2013, 08:51 PM
It wasn't a very good one considering the image says "treatment starts next week".

Lol totally missed that

Wormius
07-22-2013, 09:04 PM

I didn't quite understand the humour of the original image. I think PIMking's punchline better suits the Canadian version.

MrMastodonFarm
07-23-2013, 04:44 AM
I didn't quite understand the humour of the original image. I think PIMking's punchline better suits the Canadian version.

:blink:

To Be Quite Honest
07-23-2013, 05:06 AM
My step dad had to wait a year before his Cancer Treatment started. He had to go to 3-4 doctors before the plan began the first was the GP then each other one was a specialist referral to get to the specialist referral to see the specialist. Canada, it might be free but you might die before you get it!

Maritime Q-Scout
07-23-2013, 05:23 AM
My step dad had to wait a year before his Cancer Treatment started. He had to go to 3-4 doctors before the plan began the first was the GP then each other one was a specialist referral to get to the specialist referral to see the specialist. Canada, it might be free but you might die before you get it!

My friend's mom was diagnosed last march and didn't have to wait a week, treatment started right away.

Things must be drastically different in Alberta.

MrMastodonFarm
07-23-2013, 05:31 AM
oh boy...

Regulator75
07-23-2013, 06:15 AM
http://i.minus.com/i6Qvc80SS773k.gif

Regulator75
07-23-2013, 06:28 AM

Honestly, I'd rather not see any previews.
I'd rather be surprised.

I'll either fast forward the first 30-60 seconds of any show that starts with a preview of tonight's episode or avoid the, stay tuned for scenes from our next episode.

Can't really explain it, I know they aren't going to show major spoilers or anything. I'm already going to watch the show and next weeks show, so I don't need to be shown what's coming up next.

For movies it's different, as trailers are required to sell that product.
Perhaps it's because I'm not emotionally tied to random new movies and their characters.

Ark2
07-23-2013, 07:02 AM

I still thought it was funny :whistle:

ernie
07-23-2013, 07:10 AM
My friend's mom was diagnosed last march and didn't have to wait a week, treatment started right away.

Things must be drastically different in Alberta.

I think the confusion whenever I hear stories about wait times for this treatment or that and especially in the case of cancer is that people don't tend to realize that there are numerous different types of cancer. Each one is different. Some cancers can wait to be treated. Now waiting over a year seems extreme but something tells me that the patient had a little something to do with the wait. Another thing no one ever wants to acknowledge.

Wormius
07-23-2013, 07:48 AM
:blink:

What?

Brannigans Law
07-23-2013, 07:53 AM
Can we not turn this thread into a ######ed debate about health care? That's what.

Ark2
07-23-2013, 09:45 AM

Walter was told that his cancer was inoperable and that he had at best 2 years to live. He started cooking Crystal Meth so that he would have something to leave his family, not to pay for his treatment. In fact, he was very much against having any treatment at all until near the end of the first season when Skylar guilted him into it.

Rathji
07-23-2013, 10:42 AM

I assume you are kidding.

My mom was diagnosed with cancer just over 2 weeks ago and just finished her first treatment last Friday. She has had multiple biopsies and scans in that time as well.

The thing about the Canadian Health Care system, which I assume is what you are making fun of here, is that it tends not to screw around when someone's life is on the line, and the cost of that is longer wait times for some things.

Back on topic, I can't wait for Breaking Bad to start again. Since this thread has been bumped I have been getting twitchy in anticipation.

edit: I see this conversation has been already hashed out - feel free to disregard.

megatron
07-24-2013, 10:15 PM
Not sure if this has been posted yet:

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/derekf699/BreakingBad_zpse8150711.png

Can't wait for the last season to start!!!

PIMking
07-24-2013, 10:21 PM
Good lord it was a joke that was ######ed. drop it now and quit arguing

Wormius
07-24-2013, 11:57 PM
Anyway, so starting again at the last episode. How do things proceed once Hank gets off the toilet? Was the flashback to Hank and Walt discussing the "W.W." going on in Hank's head, or was that for the benefit of the viewer? I'll assume the look on Hank's face pretty much says he understood it, but still... leave it to the writers to pull something off.

I guess now though, what happens? Does Hank sit on this and start collecting evidence, or is he going to be so pissed that he comes out like an ape?

PIMking
07-25-2013, 12:16 AM
I just finally got around to hooking my BluRay player up to the internet and now I have been able to watch it on netflix!!! I'm stoked and since I'm halfway through the third season I got plenty more to go