Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Tech Talk
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2010, 09:25 AM   #81
red sky
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerio View Post
Question, they changed the sending your xbox sending in process since the last time one of mine busted (which was they sent you a box via purolater? and you would send it in that box.) now im recieving emails about an eshipping label and error messages, could anyone help me out?
They send you a lable, print the lable and get a box. I pretty much took my Xbox to UBS and bought a box there. The box was about $5 or something. Wrapped it myself and handed it over to the clerk.
red sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:36 PM   #82
Cheerio
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

I get this error message every time I try to get the label
Error: Unable to retrieve the UPS Label information. Please check the retrieval link. ( Error Code: 0 )
So effing frustrating at this rate i might as well go out and buy a new one from walmart
Cheerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #83
Mayer
Franchise Player

Exp:

Bumping the thread for a question.

Has anyone ever had a problem with the Xbox where the screen shakes while you are playing a game? It's like the HDMI jack is screwed up or something. I tried a different cord, same result. Tried a different HDMI port, same thing, so it has to be the Xbox itself.

Is this something Xbox will fix? I bought it like 8 months ago from Future shop.

I am beginning to question the moral character of those who cheer for Vancouver.
Mayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:13 PM   #84
wooohooo
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
Bumping the thread for a question.

Has anyone ever had a problem with the Xbox where the screen shakes while you are playing a game? It's like the HDMI jack is screwed up or something. I tried a different cord, same result. Tried a different HDMI port, same thing, so it has to be the Xbox itself.

Is this something Xbox will fix? I bought it like 8 months ago from Future shop.
Screen shakes like it jiggles? That doesn't sound too good. You'll most likely have to send it in

I think you have at least a one year manufacturer's warranty so just send the xbox a question and they'll tell you to send it in. They'll give you the instructions to do so. I was going to send my xbox in, but it started to work but then it's acting up again so I'm going to send it in later.
wooohooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:14 PM   #85
wooohooo
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=403433

Is this the type of problem you get? Seems like a few other people have it as well
Old 03-06-2010, 09:17 PM   #86
wooohooo
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

I read through a few of them try this

Quote:
Could be caused by interference on the AC power outlet the 360 is plugged into. Try using a long extension cord to plug it into an outlet on a different circuit and see if it continues.

In my old house, I had to run a new 20 Amp dedicated circuit to power the entertainment center because of a similar problem.
But it's most likely that you'll have to send it in. Sorry!
Old 03-07-2010, 12:30 AM   #87
Mayer
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooohooo View Post
I read through a few of them try this

But it's most likely that you'll have to send it in. Sorry!
Yeah, it looks like there is interference somehow. It's never happened before though. It's always been plugged into the same place, using the same cords.

It's not just some white lines going across the screen though. It's kind of hard to explain, besides saying the screen looks likes it's jumping up and down. Not a huge jump, but enough to really notice it when you're playing.

I am beginning to question the moral character of those who cheer for Vancouver.
Mayer is offline   Reply With Quote