Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 11-10-2020, 11:46 AM   #1
justing
Backup Goalie

Exp:
Default VENA NOVA Lab Created Diamonds

Introducing VENA NOVA, Calgary’s first lab created diamond store!

For anyone not familiar with lab created diamonds, they are exactly as described - Identical to diamonds in every way except man-made instead of mined. My vision for VENA NOVA is to provide you the full-service jewelry experience you’ve come to expect at Gem by Carati but centered around lab created diamonds .

A lot of people have asked, why now?
The timing, although a little odd amidst a pandemic, is right. I’ve been monitoring the lab-created space closely for the better part of 4 years and it’s reached a point in the consistency of price and supply that I’m confident enough to heavily invest. We want to show you the potential of lab created diamonds.

Every loose lab created diamond at VENA NOVA is independently certified and we treat them the same way we do our mined diamonds. Those of you who have dealt with me at Gem by Carati, know exactly how picky I am with my diamonds, VENA NOVA is no different. We currently have the most extensive inventory of loose lab created diamonds in the country at the most competitive prices.

Come try see the difference for yourself. We’re located on the second level of the newly renovated Stephen Avenue Place (formerly Scotia center). Come by to say hi or reach me at justin@venanova.com or 403-264-5557.

Our website is nearly ready, but until then here are the most common FAQ’s
-How much do lab created diamonds cost?
Lab created diamonds are anywhere from 50-70% less expensive than mined diamonds.

-Why are lab created diamonds less expensive than natural diamonds?
The technology for lab created diamonds keeps improving and as it becomes more efficient a higher quantity of lab created diamonds is produced. Having lab created diamonds readily available makes them less rare and helps keep them more affordable compared to natural mined diamonds which are extremely expensive to mine.

-Will my lab created diamond hold it's value?
We cannot guarantee that as the technology keeps improving, lab created diamonds should become more affordable. However, we believe prices have stabilized without major influx of supply or technological advancement.
Old 11-10-2020, 02:23 PM   #2
MoneyGuy
Franchise Player

Exp:

I love this so much that it almost makes me wish I was getting engaged again, but I have a gem already (the woman, not the diamond). It looks promising. Maybe she deserves a diamond of some kind.
The Following User Says Thank You to MoneyGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2020, 09:19 PM   #3
justing
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Thanks! Very excited about this new venture and it definitely opens a world of possibility. Myself and my team are constantly shocked at the value proposition every time we finish a new piece. It's going to take a while before we're used to it. lol
Old 11-12-2020, 11:09 AM   #4
justing
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Store hours:
Monday to Saturday: 11am - 5pm
Sunday: Closed

I'll update this post if anything changes regarding hours.
Please keep in mind we're flexible with appointments if these hours don't work for you.
Old 10-13-2021, 02:24 PM   #5
tony-soprano
Scoring Winger

Exp:

This is great, i'll def be booking an appointment in the new year!
Old 10-16-2021, 03:36 PM   #6
justing
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Sounds great, looking forward to it!!