Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > Ticket Exchange
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 10-21-2009, 04:54 PM   #21
photon
The new goggles also do nothing.

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickerjones View Post
I do think there should be a feedback or trader rating system in April of 2008 in this thread http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=57531

However it was shot down by not 1 but 2 mods!
Well actually I didn't really shoot it down, I linked to an existing feedback site that many sale forums already use (heatware).

If people want to use heatware for all their transactions that would be great.

Adding a feedback mechanism into the software here would be a) prohibitively expensive for all the custom development and b) redundant since someone's already done it.
photon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:04 PM   #22
Dion
Not a casual user

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn_baby_burn View Post
There are two sides to every story. So it would be hard in a case like the OP to tell who was right and who was wrong. Its a case of he said, she said. When you exchange tickets on CP you are going on the good faith of the other individual. As far as I can tell there is no repercussion to either party except for the possibility of banishment from CP if things don't work out.
I find it odd that To_be_Quite_Honest hasn't shown up to post his/her side of story. My guess is said poster knows he/she in the wrong and is staying away in hopes this incident will die down. Personaly I hope no one here sells that person another ticket.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #23
nickerjones
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by photon View Post
Well actually I didn't really shoot it down, I linked to an existing feedback site that many sale forums already use (heatware).

If people want to use heatware for all their transactions that would be great.

Adding a feedback mechanism into the software here would be a) prohibitively expensive for all the custom development and b) redundant since someone's already done it.

OK I hope i didnt offend ya .... I dont know the costs of what it would take to put this up ... I frequent another forum, Pbnation , and they have their own feedback system in their classified section which is pretty good.I will check out what you suggested.

Also I dont think said user has been on since last night, maybe as a guest.
I thought about PM ing him last night but though i had better wait til today to give me a cool down period. Now I just dont think its that good of an idea. I mean what would come of it ?

I also hope noone else sells this clown tickets!
nickerjones is offline   Reply With Quote