Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Contests, Drafts, Trivia and Images
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2012, 10:08 AM   #161
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyguy15 View Post
They did start to shift the focus this week more onto the other tribes, mind you it's probably because they are actually starting to play the game. You now have the Pete and Abi vs. RC, and then you have the men vs. the women on the Jeff Kent tribe.

Honestly the guys in Jeff Kents tribe kind of played that dumb, going out and plotting/fishing for a couple hours and leaving the women all alone to chat was a bad idea.

Agree.

Back to Abi, the reason I would keep her around is for the fireworks, good way to keep the tribe off balance. It can be used to keep the heat/interest off one's self.

Corporal Jean-Marc H. BECHARD, 6 Aug 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Just ignore me...I'm in a mood today.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:18 AM   #162
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Quote:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

We also haven't seen enough of Katie:

Spoiler!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:27 AM   #163
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
We also haven't seen enough of Katie:

Spoiler!

You sir are correct.

Quote:
Old 10-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #164
albertGQ
Franchise Player

Exp:

That Abi chick is a b*tch. She needs to go. She's got mental issues

Russell and his religious talk is so annoying. I'm glad he's gone

I hope it isn't Jeff Kent that has to be evactuated. I want to see him and Jonathon go far
The Following User Says Thank You to albertGQ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2012, 11:12 AM   #165
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertGQ View Post
That Abi chick is a b*tch. She needs to go. She's got mental issues

Russell and his religious talk is so annoying. I'm glad he's gone

I hope it isn't Jeff Kent that has to be evactuated. I want to see him and Jonathon go far
Penner has been a snake in past seasons but he plays the game well and is entertaining to watch. I am a fan.

Am I the only one who thinks that if any of the key players from this season were in last seasons cast they would have had a cake walk? Guys like Jeff Kent, Malcolm, Dennis etc.. just seems like such a higher level of players this season. Except the tire guy :P
Old 10-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #166
Guest1

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercoverbrother View Post

Spoiler!

She looks like this in that pic:

Old 10-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #167
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puxlut View Post
How do you know she has a hairy kitty?

Quote:
Old 10-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #168
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puxlut View Post
I hope that cat is named Gizmo.

Old 10-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #169
Rhettzky
Franchise Player

Exp:

Did anyone catch what Dawson said at the end? A motorcycle with a side-car and a pink gun? Crazy episode.

Really thought Kent was the one that would be injured based on the preview from last episode though.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:26 AM   #170
3 Justin 3
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

So I hope Malcolm wins this year, guy seems like a really cool guy to just chill with, competes hard, plays the game very strategically (how many people would have kept Angie because she was hot and cuddled with them, almost everyone, but not him), I think he'll go really far.

Also, can they start casting women who aren't completely useless? I mean this year there were 2 women that weren't terrible, Denise and the girl who had to leave because she was sick. All the other women seem useless and just sit out every competition. I don't mind eye candy, but this is getting ridiculous.

At least this year the eye candy they did bring have nice teddies. Usually they are flatter than an ironing board.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #171
Papi34
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Justin 3 View Post
So I hope Malcolm wins this year, guy seems like a really cool guy to just chill with, competes hard, plays the game very strategically (how many people would have kept Angie because she was hot and cuddled with them, almost everyone, but not him), I think he'll go really far.

Also, can they start casting women who aren't completely useless? I mean this year there were 2 women that weren't terrible, Denise and the girl who had to leave because she was sick. All the other women seem useless and just sit out every competition. I don't mind eye candy, but this is getting ridiculous.

At least this year the eye candy they did bring have nice teddies. Usually they are flatter than an ironing board.
This, doesnt surprise me in the least coming from you...
Old 10-18-2012, 09:46 AM   #172
Hockeyguy15
Franchise Player

Exp:

Stupid Dawson...Way to screw me in the pool.

I'm surprised she didn't out Jeff Kent on the way out, I guess she was too busy trying to make out with Probst
Old 10-18-2012, 10:25 AM   #173
Komskies
Franchise Player

Exp:

trackercowe, the tribe has spoken.

Last edited by Komskies; 10-18-2012 at 10:29 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Komskies For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #174
red sky
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

What was with the awkard goodbye between Dawson and Jeff? Jeff was staring at her like "okay leave now". And she goes in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek? Not sure I have ever seen that before.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/18/je...r-philippines/
Old 10-18-2012, 12:25 PM   #175
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Malcolm is definitely a power player in this game right now, and the fact that his tribe is split and needs his vote is just best case scenario.

Too bad for Dana, it still shocks me that we see these people going home over de hydration. You know you are coming on Survivor, you have to make this priority. As old bear grylls would say, water, shelter, fire. That is the order you have to follow to survive.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:31 PM   #176
Parallex
I believe in the Jays.

Exp:

Quote:
I'm surprised she didn't out Jeff Kent on the way out, I guess she was too busy trying to make out with Probst
In her credit rolling words she was saying words to the effect that "maybe he's one of those millionaires that will win... You owe me Jeff Kent!" basically that since outing him wouldn't help her at that point she may as well keep his secret so that he might feel obliged to help her out later.

Pity she toyed with him earlier... if she played completely dumb she might have gotten a heads up that she was going and thus had a chance to use her knowledge as leverage to stay, instead she got herself blindsided.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:30 AM   #177
Hockeyguy15
Franchise Player

Exp:

*sigh*, now who will I look at?
Old 10-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #178
Komskies
Franchise Player

Exp:

And at that I'm done like dinner. KFF also takes his first hit.

I gotta admit, going into that tribal I thought Penner was safe, but by the end of it I thought they were going to blindside him. Not at all surprising to get rid of Katie though. Just an all around weak player. Hopefully the other tribe loses next week so they can boot Abi.

Were they hinting at a merge next week? I suppose it's not terribly early at 11 players left.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:39 AM   #179
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

If they are merging it will be interesting. Pete and Abi have been great at lieing and manipulating so far, especially Abi. If they can trick the red tribe into believing they are on their side and RC is the enemy, they will start getting picked off. However that would only work for one vote, then it would be down to 5 on 5, unless Denise goes to side with Malcolm.. but maybe Malcolm breaks off from crazy Abi and Pete..

With all the speculating I just did I think that is proof this is a great time to merge entertainment wise.

I think next week is the week when Abi finally blows up after the new tribe is formed, and is exposed for the crazy bitch that she is to everyone. I think RC's little speech this week was some foreshadowing.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:44 AM   #180
Hockeyguy15
Franchise Player

Exp:

I think that if I was Malcom I would stick with Denise, but secretly not openly. Have a quick talk with her and let her know the alliance is still on but no hanging out and chatting with each other, then that way people don't think you are together anymore and you have a foot in both camp so you know what everyone is doing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hockeyguy15 For This Useful Post:

Tags
pool , survivor , survivor pool