Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2023, 03:56 AM   #1741
combustiblefuel
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beninho View Post
Blocked all 3 of you now so keep talking idc, go post another Al Jazeera article and claim its reliable
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvitaly View Post
I know a lot of you don't like Ben Shapiro, but he's pretty good at conveying ideas.

Here's a video that debunks some of the myths the Palestinian side likes to tell.

https://twitter.com/user/status/1713573517243863168

Again, I'm not saying you have to like the guy, but I also don't think you can simply discount what he says because you don't like him.

I also don't agree with posts saying all western propaganda has been debunked etc. Essentially classifying everything that happened and everything Israel shows as false.
How to lose any argument in 5 seconds 101 right here.
combustiblefuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 04:02 AM   #1742
combustiblefuel
Franchise Player

Exp:

Jews up in arms after a Arab nation stood up to them after the British took there lands.

I don't know man but the irony is not lost on me.jews doing what the Russians and Germans did to them then crying fowl.

Let's just keep these biblical and religious wars going. Historically, they turn out fine right? Right?
Old 10-16-2023, 04:09 AM   #1743
Snuffleupagus
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by combustiblefuel View Post

I've been on this site for 10 years . I've never blocked any one not even Moon.
I've heard this Moon characters name come up before, he must have been a beauty, banned i presume?
Snuffleupagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 04:11 AM   #1744
Snuffleupagus
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Jews up in arms after a Arab nation stood up to them after the British took there lands.

I don't know man but the irony is not lost on me.jews doing what the Russians and Germans did to them then crying fowl.

Let's just keep these biblical and religious wars going. Historically, they turn out fine right? Right?
Huh?
Snuffleupagus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Snuffleupagus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2023, 04:31 AM   #1745
combustiblefuel
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
Huh?
Just tthe irony since isreals existance they have treated Arabs with the same persecution the Germans and Russians did to them.
Old 10-16-2023, 04:33 AM   #1746
combustiblefuel
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Huh?
Quote:
I've heard this Moon characters name come up before, he must have been a beauty, banned i presume?
O, dude you have no idea. That and the poster whereyouchrisosullliavian? Who hated Backlund since he was drafted .
I never blocked moon or whereareyochrisosullivab. Speaks world to my tolerance levels IMO .

They posted like Kinda how jews and Arabs in this thread hate .
Regions hate each other. Go figure we as a society are still at it like this.

Last edited by combustiblefuel; 10-16-2023 at 04:42 AM.
Old 10-16-2023, 07:07 AM   #1747
Zevo
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Just tthe irony since isreals existance they have treated Arabs with the same persecution the Germans and Russians did to them.
No they don't. That's an incredibly stupid statement.
Zevo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Zevo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2023, 07:17 AM   #1748
Saqe
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:

Lets just completely forget the thousands of years of Jew persecution, the last one being a real doozy by the Nazis. And then comparing the two together shows a whole other level of ignorance. That or you're getting your news from the mullahs in Iran.
Saqe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Saqe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2023, 07:28 AM   #1749
_Q_
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqe View Post
Lets just completely forget the thousands of years of Jew persecution, the last one being a real doozy by the Nazis. And then comparing the two together shows a whole other level of ignorance. That or you're getting your news from the mullahs in Iran.
Yeah, I mean the Palestinians should lighten up man. A few generations of brutal persecution is nowhere near as bad as 1000 years right? Israel has another 930 years of rope before anyone can call them out.
_Q_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 07:53 AM   #1750
Saqe
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Q_ View Post
Yeah, I mean the Palestinians should lighten up man. A few generations of brutal persecution is nowhere near as bad as 1000 years right? Israel has another 930 years of rope before anyone can call them out.

Holy strawman? Comparing the Israels to Nazis is totally out of line.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Saqe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2023, 08:00 AM   #1751
_Q_
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqe View Post
Holy strawman? Comparing the Israels to Nazis is totally out of line.
Yeah, one was white on white hate.

The other is white on brown hate.

Huge moral difference.
Old 10-16-2023, 08:03 AM   #1752
PsYcNeT
Franchise Player

Exp:

Prof Yanis Varoufakis put together a list of warcrimes that Israel has publicly committed in the last week, pretty extensive with full citations.

https://www.yanisvaroufakis.eu/2023/...-october-2023/

Oh and not a warcrime, but definitely fascist:

https://twitter.com/user/status/1713583549025304998'

Quote:
Likud Minister Formulates Emergency Regulations to Imprison Citizens Who 'Harm National Morale'

Communications Minister Karhi is promoting regulations that would allow him to direct police to arrest civilians, remove them from their homes, or seize their property if he believes they have spread information that could harm national morale or served as the basis for enemy propaganda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm View Post
Settle down there, Temple Grandin.

Last edited by PsYcNeT; 10-16-2023 at 08:08 AM.
PsYcNeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 08:11 AM   #1753
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Dude.. your the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black

Also to add blocking people because you disagree with there side? .
Trying seems like your open to others veiw points, yet admit you the public your blocking opinions outside your own
You seem like a strong man here.

I thinknyour kind calls that being a snowflake.

I've been on this site for 10 years . I've never blocked any one not even Moon.
I truly dgaf, blocked too! Love your Nazi comparisons tho, keep it up.

Last edited by Beninho; 10-16-2023 at 08:13 AM.
Beninho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 08:14 AM   #1754
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:

Huge moral difference.
Ridiculous statement but go on.

You can be critical of the Israeli government but the Palestinian population has increased every decade. To make a comparison like that is laughable and again shows your community’s lack of societal accountability. Not to mention it was the Palestinian Grand Mufti who aligned the Palestinians with the actual Nazis once upon a time. So many chances to have peace but have shot their own foot at every turn with war after war. Not surprising you believe this comparison.

Last edited by Beninho; 10-16-2023 at 08:28 AM.
Old 10-16-2023, 08:15 AM   #1755
Saqe
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:

Huge moral difference.

I'm not sure what the hate level is, not in Israel like nobody here is. But I wouldn't be surprised after thousands of years of Jew persecution that there would be hate.

But what comes to morals, if you can't see or simply know the difference between the Nazis and the Israelis then that's on you.
Old 10-16-2023, 08:44 AM   #1756
_Q_
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beninho View Post
Ridiculous statement but go on.

You can be critical of the Israeli government but the Palestinian population has increased every decade. To make a comparison like that is laughable and again shows your community’s lack of societal accountability. Not to mention it was the Palestinian Grand Mufti who aligned the Palestinians with the actual Nazis once upon a time. So many chances to have peace but have shot their own foot at every turn with war after war. Not surprising you believe this comparison.
So wait, did the Palestinians exist before 1948 or are they a made up people? Hitler was a half decent guy until he met the blood thirsty Palestinians, right? You're starting to sound like Netanyahu.

A good part of the zionist movement aligned themselves with the Nazis as well. It's politics. Countries align themselves with other countries for many reasons. Not all of it is about Jew hate.

You're being played by your antisemitic overlords buddy.
Old 10-16-2023, 08:50 AM   #1757
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
So wait, did the Palestinians exist before 1948 or are they a made up people? Hitler was a half decent guy until he met the blood thirsty Palestinians, right? You're starting to sound like Netanyahu.

A good part of the zionist movement aligned themselves with the Nazis as well. It's politics. Countries align themselves with other countries for many reasons. Not all of it is about Jew hate.

I never said the Palestinians were a made up people. Just pointing out after your ridiculous Nazi comparisons that it was the Palestinians whose plan after WW2 was hoping for a Nazi victory so they could them come down to Mandate Palestine and wipe out the Jews.

Sounds like you have been drinking from your own sides coo-laid. Please show me the death camps in Gaza.

Last edited by Beninho; 10-16-2023 at 08:52 AM.
Old 10-16-2023, 08:59 AM   #1758
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Page 88, I'm sure we are closer to solving the issue

Corporal Jean-Marc H. BECHARD, 6 Aug 1993
undercoverbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to undercoverbrother For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2023, 08:59 AM   #1759
Titan2
Scoring Winger

Exp:

"Drinking the Kool-Aid"
"Drinking the Kool-Aid" is a phrase suggesting that one has mindlessly adopted a dogma of a group or a (cult) leader without fully understanding the ramifications or implications. The backdrop of this are events culminating in the 1978 Jonestown Massacre. At Jonestown, Guyana, followers of Jim Jones' Temple drank from a metal vat containing a mixture of "Kool Aid", cyanide, and prescription drugs Valium, Phenergan, and chloral hydrate. Present-day descriptions of the event sometimes claim the beverage was not Kool-Aid, but Flavor Aid,[15] a less-expensive product from Jel Sert reportedly found at the site.[16] Kraft Foods, the maker of Kool-Aid, has stated the same.[17][18] Implied by this accounting of events is that the reference to the Kool-Aid brand owes exclusively to its being better-known among Americans. Others are less categorical.[15] Both brands are known to have been among the commune's supplies: Film footage shot inside the compound prior to the events of November shows Jones opening a large chest in which boxes of both Flavor Aid and Kool-Aid are visible.[19] Criminal investigators testifying at the Jonestown inquest spoke of finding packets of "cool aid" (sic), and eyewitnesses to the incident are also recorded as speaking of "cool aid" or "Cool Aid."[20] However, it is unclear whether they intended to refer to the actual Kool-Aid–brand drink or were using the name in a generic sense that might refer to any powdered flavored beverage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kool-Aid
Old 10-16-2023, 09:11 AM   #1760
blankall
Ate 100 Treadmills

Exp:

Quote:

No significant amounts of Zionist aligned themselves with the Nazis. There was a meeting between Zionists leaders and Nazis, where the Zionists asked the Nazis to allow the Jews to move to Mandatory Palestine.

The Jews of mandatory Palestine fought for the British against the allied powers in the Jewish Brigades.

The Mufti of Jerusalem, did, in fact, ally himself with Hitler.
blankall is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blankall For This Useful Post: