Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2023, 11:57 AM   #4181
blankall
Ate 100 Treadmills

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcNeT View Post
The fact that you see it as a left/right dichotomy issue is a bit myopic tbh.

Regardless, anti-zionism has been a longstanding tentpole of the left, or at least for the last 30-40 years. Ghouls will tell you this is the same thing as anti-semitism however because it's politically convenient for them.
I don't see it as a left/right issue. I'm relatively apolitical. People who see themselves as left/right wing certainly do randomly support/hate Israel based on their allegiance though.
blankall is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blankall For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2023, 12:09 PM   #4182
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beninho View Post
You are indoctrinated, drinking the Hamas PR pill. Maybe Bagor can share you his subscription to Al Quds network
Please elaborate, with examples on how you arrived at the conclusion that I or Sliver or indeed anyone else are indoctrinated or subscribe in any way to Hamas ideology.

Bagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 12:14 PM   #4183
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
Please elaborate, with examples on how you arrived at the conclusion that I or Sliver or indeed anyone else are indoctrinated or subscribe in any way to Hamas ideology.
Well for starters you shared a post by Quds network, literally the Hamas news network. All I need to know about the types of sources that you look at it.

One would think if you are comfortable sharing a post by that news network you probably also use them for your news. Which makes sense given how you post

Last edited by Beninho; 12-15-2023 at 12:23 PM.
Beninho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 12:24 PM   #4184
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Well for starters you shared a post by Al Quds network, all I need to know about the types of sources that you look at it.
Go on. And you shared a post from a news network that disgustingly implied a father carrying his dead daughter was carrying a doll.

But do go on. Because this speaks more about you than the people you falsely accuse.

It is telling of your state of mind that anyone that disagrees with your position your warped mind automatically labels them as a Hamas sympathiser or terrorist. You're unable to distinguish between a differing pov and a terrorist. Which I suppose helps you justify tyre slaughter of innocents.

Again. Please provide evidence to support your claim that I or anyone else am a supporter of terrorism.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bagor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2023, 12:24 PM   #4185
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Go on. And you shared a post from a news network that disgustingly implied a father carrying his dead daughter was carrying a doll.

But do go on. Because this speaks more about you than the people you falsely accuse.

It is telling of your state of mind that anyone that disagrees with your position your warped mind automatically labels them as a Hamas sympathiser or terrorist. You're unable to distinguish between a differing pov and a terrorist. Which I suppose helps you justify tyre slaughter of innocents.

Again. Please provide evidence to support your claim that I or anyone else am a supporter of terrorism.
No I did not you are confusing me with someone else

The only “pro-Israel” source I have posted in this thread is I guess the UN watch. I have linked posts to reddit showing video of Hamas attacks but I have not shared any sources as vile as the one you shared. You also share numbers of Civilians dead that is straight from Hamas where they do not differentiate Hamas from civilians. You also disgustingly use the word genocide to describe the current situation. A common word used by people who are indoctrinated

Last edited by Beninho; 12-15-2023 at 12:29 PM.
Old 12-15-2023, 12:31 PM   #4186
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Yes you did.
You cite a Jewish newspaper that has a disgusting history of implying to its readers that a dead baby was a doll.

Old 12-15-2023, 12:42 PM   #4187
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Yes you did.
You cite a newspaper that has a disgusting history of implying to its readers that a dead baby was a doll.
That’s a huge reach. Jerusalem Post is a legitimate news source, I also posted an opinion piece on genocide which had quotes from Professors challenging the work of the professor you shared.
I did not link any article or video claiming Palestinians are using dolls. If you are talking about The Jerusalem Post mis reporting a an incident involving a child they retracted that story. You would be hard pressed to find any arabic news network retracting any bs story regarding Israel.

I did not post any article about dolls being used.

Last edited by Beninho; 12-15-2023 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-15-2023, 12:45 PM   #4188
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
You also share numbers of Civilians dead that is straight from Hamas where they do not differentiate Hamas from civilians. You also disgustingly use the word genocide to describe the current situation. A common word used by people who are indoctrinated
And there you have it. The mind of Beninho!

Here's the latest estimated Civilian death count.
Terrorist! Terrorist! Terrorist!

What is happening in The Gaza strip right now amounts to Genocide. Here's a couple of Jewish experts on the subject matter explaining why.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bagor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2023, 12:47 PM   #4189
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
That’s a huge reach. Jerusalem Post is a legitimate news source,
Clearly not when it stoops as low as that. Shame on you. They didn't even have the decency to say what they falsely claimef

And your stupid "opinion" piece rebuked nothing. She simply said.... ummm... I don't agree with him.

Old 12-15-2023, 12:50 PM   #4190
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
And there you have it. The mind of Beninho!

Here's the latest estimated Civilian death count.

What is happening in The Gaza strip right now amounts to Genocide. Here's a couple of Jewish experts on the subject matter explaining why.
Yes I know you do not like when I provide counter arguments from professors from other academic institutions that challenge your own.

Do you believe the Gazan Health Ministry differentiates Hamas terrorists and civilians? You cited Joe Biden yesterday correct? By talking about Israeli bombings, but will you also cite him when he said the Gazan Health Ministry does not give accurate data.

Sure, and your sources said absolutely nothing to prove intent that Israel is trying to destroy Palestinians and not Hamas. Just that he is jewish so he must be right. I have provided you a piece from another professor who goes into detail about why this is not a genocide. You don’t care tho. I don’t blame you, you are from a country who indoctrinates it’s citizens to hate israel while consistently showing a substantial amount of antisemitism for a country with pretty much no Jews. That’s a shame.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/topic/...sm-in-ireland/

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/ant...6e87d8606/amp/

Last edited by Beninho; 12-15-2023 at 01:00 PM.
Old 12-15-2023, 01:00 PM   #4191
PsYcNeT
Franchise Player

Exp:

How many Likud ministers need to refer to Palestinians as "human animals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm View Post
Settle down there, Temple Grandin.
PsYcNeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 01:02 PM   #4192
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Yes I know you do not like when I provide counter arguments from professors from other academic institutions that challenge your own.
I present to you the Beninho counter argument.
Quote:
I really am not going to watch that rage bait garbage
Yes. They do show intent. Based on the definition of..... another Jewish expert.
Biden even said it, unknowingly.

Here you go again Mr head is the sand. Watch and refute the argument.

Old 12-15-2023, 01:06 PM   #4193
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Interesting because I am pretty sure I said Hamas, the terror group currently waging war with Israel. Do i care about Hamas? Absolutely not. Do I wish for their total destruction? Absolutely. This is the only thing your side can say. “Civilians are dying, are you human, you have no empathy” when my posts are literally talking about Hamas, the group that started this war, that is embedded within the Palestinian population and are currently the ones responsible for putting their civilian population at risk. Virtue signalling like usual, no point in talking to such high moral beings like yourself.

You are indoctrinated, drinking the Hamas PR pill. Maybe Bagor can share you his subscription to Al Quds network
OMG, this is why you can't be for real.

Of course eliminating Hamas - particularly all of those psychos who perpetrated the attack on Israeli innocents on October 7 - would be a good for the world. The problem (and to be fair, it's a super obvious problem to any thinking person) is Israel is murdering THOUSANDS of innocent civilians on the process. Plus destroying their infrastructure. Plus limiting access of supplies to the civilian population.

If you can't acknowledge that as a major problem with Israel's response to October 7 then I'm going to quit wasting my time with you. I honestly feel like I'm talking to a racist skin head holocaust denier. That is you. You're that type of guy. Your way of thinking is identical to the way people who cheerlead and partake in past genocides have thought.

Some humans are examples of the best of us. Look at Russic selflessly fighting off a wolf to save a family. Some people are examples of the worst of us. That'd be you.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sliver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2023, 01:07 PM   #4194
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Sure, and your sources said absolutely nothing to prove intent that Israel is trying to destroy Palestinians and not Hamas. Just that he is jewish so he must be right. I have provided you a piece from another professor who goes into detail about why this is not a genocide.
Whether the expert in question is Jewish or not does seem to hold weight, since you just said you don’t trust Arabic sources to have the same commitment to accurate reporting (seemingly solely because they are Arabic). And didn’t you also choose a Jewish professor on the matter?

Segal (and other experts) have gone into a lot further detail than relying simply on ancestry to prove the merit of their positions.

If one expert in the field is saying this situation has the marking of genocide, and another expert in the field is saying it doesn’t, shouldn’t we at least dive deeper into the merits of those positions, or at very least concede (if no further investigation is going to be done) that this may have the markings of genocide? I don’t think Segal is any less respected or informed in the field than the professor you quoted, so why does yours hold more weight? Is it only because it’s the one that aligns with the narrative you’re most aligned to?
PepsiFree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 01:07 PM   #4195
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
I present to you the Beninho counter argument.

Yes. They do show intent. Based on the definition of..... another Jewish expert.
Biden even said it, unknowingly.

Here you go again Mr head is the sand. Watch and refute the argument.

Norman Finkelstein is a notorious grifter. It again this shows how indoctrinated you are if this is who you are listening too. I also will not watch a click bait rage debate where the Pro Israel side of the equation is not represented by a professor on the topic but by pedophile lawyer Alan Dershowitz. If you think whatever you just posted is a legitimate discourse on the topic you are far more indoctrinated than i thought.
Old 12-15-2023, 01:07 PM   #4196
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zevo View Post
I never said they weren't getting killed, but since I am of the opinion that they aren't specifically targeting Palestinians civilians, they are not being murdered.

I don't consider my son-in-law a murderer because he fights for his country and is trying to bring back hostages, some of which are friends and relatives of friends taken on Oct 7.

And for the record I think it's tragic that so many Palestinians have been killed and wish Israel would do more to keep them out of harms way.
Interesting. I'd disown any family member who joined forces with an aggressive army engaged in the killing of innocent civilians.
Old 12-15-2023, 01:11 PM   #4197
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
OMG, this is why you can't be for real.

Of course eliminating Hamas - particularly all of those psychos who perpetrated the attack on Israeli innocents on October 7 - would be a good for the world. The problem (and to be fair, it's a super obvious problem to any thinking person) is Israel is murdering THOUSANDS of innocent civilians on the process. Plus destroying their infrastructure. Plus limiting access of supplies to the civilian population.

If you can't acknowledge that as a major problem with Israel's response to October 7 then I'm going to quit wasting my time with you. I honestly feel like I'm talking to a racist skin head holocaust denier. That is you. You're that type of guy. Your way of thinking is identical to the way people who cheerlead and partake in past genocides have thought.

Some humans are examples of the best of us. Look at Russic selflessly fighting off a wolf to save a family. Some people are examples of the worst of us. That'd be you.
Wow could you fit in any more hyperboles, we get it you don’t like people who are pro-Israel and for destroying Hamas. War is awful, i have said probably 25 times in this thread the Palestinians deserve a state, i also have said Netanyahu and the religious right of Israeli politics needs to go. I also believe Hamas is to blame for the civilians dying. But ya, you clearly are too unhinged and in your feelings to talk to me.
Old 12-15-2023, 01:13 PM   #4198
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

The Beninho argument against genocide.

Quote:
Norman Finkelstein is a notorious grifter.

Old 12-15-2023, 01:13 PM   #4199
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Wow could you fit in any more hyperboles, we get it you don’t like people who are pro-Israel and for destroying Hamas. War is awful, i have said probably 25 times in this thread the Palestinians deserve a state, i also have said Netanyahu and the religious right of Israeli politics needs to go. I also believe Hamas is to blame for the civilians dying. But ya, you clearly are too unhinged and in your feelings to talk to me.
Wait, what? I'm the unhinged one here?

Does wittle Beninho need his bottle and a wittle time out again?
Old 12-15-2023, 01:16 PM   #4200
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
The Beninho argument against genocide.
Ya not the several articles i have provided. Quds network is having a sale, you silver and Lanny can all split a subscription. I heard all proceeds goes to Hamas leaders in Qatar to pay their rent on their penthouses.