Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2023, 08:54 PM   #1981
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Noted troll Fuzz pulling the classic troll move of… asking someone to clarify what they’re talking about.

That guy is GOOD.
PepsiFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 08:58 PM   #1982
Ozy_Flame

Posted the 6 millionth post!

Exp:

What part of the F117 comment spurred 'alien tech'?
Ozy_Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 09:01 PM   #1983
Muta
Franchise Player

Exp:

Yeah I don't get that either. I would be more than happy to share (with sources) what alien tech the F-117 has, if someone can share where I said the F-117 had alien tech.
Muta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 09:10 PM   #1984
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozy_Flame View Post
What part of the F117 comment spurred 'alien tech'?
I don’t want to get accused again of wasting my life when I could be changing the fabric of our world, so I’m going to do this off memory:

Someone (forget who) mentions alien tech influencing human aviation tech (Fuzz responds to this). Shortly after, Azure talks about non-government companies hiding advanced tech, blankall asks why they wouldn’t profit off this advanced tech, Muta says they have and cites the F117. Fuzz, likely having missed the shift between “alien influencing tech” and “private companies creating advanced tech without aliens,” asks Muta whether he means the F117 utilized alien tech, and instead of just correcting him, Muta… does his thing.

I know everyone is a little sensitive but it’s going to get even more ridiculous if people can’t even ask questions about what others are trying to say without being called trolls, right? Fuzz has his opinions but he doesn’t troll.
Old 07-31-2023, 09:16 PM   #1985
Ozy_Flame

Exp:

I don't think Muta was trying to bring up 'alien tech' in his comment. I think you're over analyzing a bit too much. It sure didn't read that way.

You're a fun poster, but this really isn't your best work. I think you're in too deep here just and trying to be overly edgy, which ... Really isn't too different from trolling, like the other guy does in almost every thread he's in.

Time for an internet break?
Old 07-31-2023, 09:22 PM   #1986
Muta
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
I don’t want to get accused again of wasting my life when I could be changing the fabric of our world, so I’m going to do this off memory:

Someone (forget who) mentions alien tech influencing human aviation tech (Fuzz responds to this). Shortly after, Azure talks about non-government companies hiding advanced tech, blankall asks why they wouldn’t profit off this advanced tech, Muta says they have and cites the F117. Fuzz, likely having missed the shift between “alien influencing tech” and “private companies creating advanced tech without aliens,” asks Muta whether he means the F117 utilized alien tech, and instead of just correcting him, Muta… does his thing.

I know everyone is a little sensitive but it’s going to get even more ridiculous if people can’t even ask questions about what others are trying to say without being called trolls, right? Fuzz has his opinions but he doesn’t troll.
My post was completely unrelated to anything about F-117 having 'alien tech'. Of course, like clockwork, I was targeted by yourself and Fuzz because 'Muta'. This ain't on me, it's on the two of you to follow the posts/conversation properly.
Old 07-31-2023, 09:24 PM   #1987
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Right. Got it. Asking a question is still trolling and/or targeting someone, and explaining how someone could be confused when specifically asked how they could be confused is being an edgelord. Writing these things down.

I don’t think it’s wise for me to take a break from the internet. I don’t want to forget all the rules.
Old 07-31-2023, 09:35 PM   #1988
Lanny_McDonald
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Muta was talking about the F117, then others decided to gaslight with 'alien tech' and proceed to offer nothing in the way of anything close to further discussion. Just more cringe trolling.
I'm with you. I didn't read that from the original comment. Fuzz put some words in Muta's mouth and the usual dogpile began. No mention of aliens or alien tech and no reason to. The Nighthawk has specific providence and doesn't display any characteristics of the classic UAP. The grotesque angles to deflect radar make it the ugly duckling of anything to come out the Skunk Works and nothing that you mistake for alien tech.
Lanny_McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lanny_McDonald For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2023, 09:38 PM   #1989
SportsJunky
Uncle Chester

Exp:

I have to point out the irony in the alien believers advising that someone needs to take an internet break.
SportsJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SportsJunky For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2023, 09:45 PM   #1990
Lanny_McDonald
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsJunky View Post
I have to point out the irony in the alien believers advising that someone needs to take an internet break.

Lanny_McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 10:58 PM   #1991
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanny_McDonald View Post
I'm with you. I didn't read that from the original comment. Fuzz put some words in Muta's mouth and the usual dogpile began. No mention of aliens or alien tech and no reason to. The Nighthawk has specific providence and doesn't display any characteristics of the classic UAP. The grotesque angles to deflect radar make it the ugly duckling of anything to come out the Skunk Works and nothing that you mistake for alien tech.
The usual dog pile: one person responded
Old 07-31-2023, 11:42 PM   #1992
Muta
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Anyway, Chris Mellon says there is better footage out there - I think the next thing that should be presented to the public is new visuals in addition to further testimony. Ross Coulthart - who introduced Grusch to the public on his News Nation interview - is also pushing that more whistleblowers are not far behind.

https://twitter.com/user/status/1686172264579072000
Chris Mellon wrote a great article on Politico back in June (before the Congressional hearings) about his own work and where we are with this subject, it's actually a really interesting and pragmatic read:

If the Government Has UFO Crash Materials, It’s Time to Reveal Them

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...gence-00100077

His last paragraph:

Quote:
As Arthur C. Clarke, the brilliant author and inventor of modern communications satellites once said, commenting on the possibility of extraterrestrial contact: “Strangeness, wonder, mystery and magic — these things that not long ago seemed lost forever, will soon return to the world.” Some people will be afraid of change, as always, but change is inevitable and as always those who recognize and embrace it are the most likely to benefit. Thankfully, there are many reasons to believe that if UAP are manifestations of extraterrestrial intelligence, this stunning revelation can work to humanity’s advantage.
The Following User Says Thank You to Muta For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2023, 02:30 AM   #1993
Snuffleupagus
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankall View Post
The F117 still follow a linear chain of technology development. The kinds of objects that are being reported as UFOs have the ability to dart across the entire sky almost instantly and easily outrun and out maneuver current fighter jets. If it was a private company, the practical applications would allow them to instantly dominate aviation, communication, surveillance, etc.. industries. They'd be leaving trillions on the table not monetizing that tech.
Black Jets, the U-2, the SR-71 were famous in their own right but the F-117 made the mountains around Groom Lake(area-51) a tourist attraction for alien nuts, It's said rags like the National Inquirer paid millions for crappy photo's of these "UFO's" flying at night, but even Elon Musk doesn't have the money to develop such a project in secrecy.
Snuffleupagus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 03:08 AM   #1994
TrentCrimmIndependent
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Muta was talking about the F117, then others decided to gaslight with 'alien tech' and proceed to offer nothing in the way of anything close to further discussion. Just more cringe trolling.

Anyway, Chris Mellon says there is better footage out there - I think the next thing that should be presented to the public is new visuals in addition to further testimony. Ross Coulthart - who introduced Grusch to the public on his News Nation interview - is also pushing that more whistleblowers are not far behind.

https://twitter.com/user/status/1686172264579072000
I want to see it!
TrentCrimmIndependent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 06:20 AM   #1995
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post

Bingo, I did miss that bit, looking back. Muta could have clarified that immediately, but instead decided to be Muta.
Fuzz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2023, 06:25 AM   #1996
Ozy_Flame

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentCrimmIndependent View Post
I want to see it!
I think a few more whistleblowers may force some follow up. Usually Mellon and Coulthart are on point with the disclosure process happening in front of us.

I'm really curious about the "big red square" that came out of the ocean and hovered in front of Boeing employees, as per Ryan Graves. that one is really intriguing to me.
Old 08-01-2023, 08:47 AM   #1997
Muta
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
Bingo, I did miss that bit, looking back. Muta could have clarified that immediately, but instead decided to be Muta.
Let me see if I have this right. I post something about the F-117 that isn't about 'alien tech' or in response to Fuzz at all, you then completely misinterpret my post and then proceed to mock and attack me, while I'm here trying to figure out why I'm being attacked, and then your response after getting called out by others on this misinterpretation is... this is Muta's fault and he should have corrected Fuzz?

And then this is apparently Muta deciding to be 'Muta':

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muta View Post
The F-117 has alien tech in it? That's news to me! Do you have a link?
Quote:
What did I say about the F-117 that was wild, unsupported ####?
Two short posts that do nothing but inquire why you've bizarrely called me out for something.

C'mon Fuzz, why not just take the high road apologize? You put words in my mouth, and then proceeded to go on the offensive. This is 100% on you here, not me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Muta For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2023, 08:58 AM   #1998
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Let me see if I have this right. I post something about the F-117 that isn't about 'alien tech' or in response to Fuzz at all, you then completely misinterpret my post and then proceed to mock and attack me, while I'm here trying to figure out why I'm being attacked, and then your response after getting called out by others on this misinterpretation is... this is Muta's fault and he should have corrected Fuzz?

And then this is apparently Muta deciding to be 'Muta':

Two short posts that do nothing but inquire why you've bizarrely called me out for something.

C'mon Fuzz, why not just take the high road apologize? You put words in my mouth, and then proceeded to go on the offensive. This is 100% on you here, not me.
Are you always as thick as the head in your avatar? Ya, I made a mistake, and I admitted to it, like normal people do. I don't owe you any apology because I didn't put any words in your mouth, I asked a question, as adults do when they are uncertain. It's a pretty easy mistake to make in this thread, since the majority of that conversation was about alien tech, and it being kept secret.

My post was a question you could have answered. Instead you asked a stupid questing back. Can you move on already? You really have a way of derailing threads.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2023, 09:20 AM   #1999
Muta
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
Are you always as thick as the head in your avatar? Ya, I made a mistake, and I admitted to it, like normal people do. I don't owe you any apology because I didn't put any words in your mouth, I asked a question, as adults do when they are uncertain. It's a pretty easy mistake to make in this thread, since the majority of that conversation was about alien tech, and it being kept secret.

My post was a question you could have answered. Instead you asked a stupid questing back. Can you move on already? You really have a way of derailing threads.
Are you serious with this post? This has to be the most hypocritical, Trumpian-level spin doctoring in the history of CP.

You misinterpreted my post, put words in my mouth, then attacked me. You got called out on this by others, and then instead of apologizing, you decide to blame me for your own actions. This isn't on me, it's on you - you could have edited your post immediately and explained yourself better. I am not responsible for your posts Fuzz. You have completely derailed this thread with your crap.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muta For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2023, 09:22 AM   #2000
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Are you serious with this post? This has to be the most hypocritical, Trumpian-level spin doctoring in the history of CP.

You misinterpreted my post, put words in my mouth, then attacked me. You got called out on this by others, and then instead of apologizing, you decide to blame me for your own actions. This isn't on me, it's on you - you could have edited your post immediately and explained yourself better. I am not responsible for your posts Fuzz. You have completely derailed this thread with your crap.
Get bent, I did nothing of the sort. Go play victim on Deerfoot.