Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Food and Entertainment
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2020, 09:06 AM   #141
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Enzo just wanted Cody to make a big move when he was HOH, when it comes down to it Enzo would have done the exact same thing (nominate David and Kevin) - he only wants big game moves if someone else makes them.

I missed the part on them finding out about the triple eviction - did Will say anything or did it just show it on the screen?
Calgary14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 09:09 AM   #142
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Will dropped a hint earlier in the week that had HGs guessing. Then for about the 5th time this season production got sloppy and HGs saw the giant Triple Eviction text scroll behind Julie, which we saw happen live.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 09:53 AM   #143
Iggy_12
Scoring Winger

Exp:

man this season is terrible, predictable in every way. For a cast of "all stars" its incredible how few people can actually win competitions

David is by far the worst player this show has ever seen, kevin a very close second

Day is an absolute idiot way to emotional to play this game

the committee couldnt be more boring, cant wait for next week to see nicole not come close to winning anything and going home.
Iggy_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 10:04 AM   #144
Weitz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_12 View Post
man this season is terrible, predictable in every way. For a cast of "all stars" its incredible how few people can actually win competitions

David is by far the worst player this show has ever seen, kevin a very close second

Day is an absolute idiot way to emotional to play this game

the committee couldnt be more boring, cant wait for next week to see nicole not come close to winning anything and going home.
I sort of think that Nicole will cruise to the end because everyone will want her there thinking the jury won't give her a second win.
Weitz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Weitz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 12:12 PM   #145
VANFLAMESFAN
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_12 View Post
Lawon in BB13 volunteered to be evicted because he thought he was coming back with a special power.

He got evicted, he didn't come back, there was no special power.

Please respect the worst player this show has ever seen. It's Lawon and then everyone else.
VANFLAMESFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VANFLAMESFAN For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 09:25 PM   #146
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Forgot about Lawon. That was brutal

Starting to think they want to keep Nicole around since she won’t have a chance of winning
Old 10-05-2020, 09:59 PM   #147
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Yawn. We need another triple to end this thing already.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:20 PM   #148
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

How dare Tyler try and make a move! Hope he stays over Christmas .

At least it's looking like Nicole won't win. If she makes the final 2, it's likely because she gets dragged there by one of the other guys. She doesn't deserve to have the title of two-time winner anyways.

haha what

https://twitter.com/user/status/1313325940773203968
mile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 09:12 AM   #149
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Yeah Janelle and Nicole have a thing going on, still, that I don't fully get. From what I saw on the show they barely interacted. Maybe I missed something earlier
Old 10-06-2020, 10:17 AM   #150
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mile View Post
Enzo is so full of ####... talked all week about wanting to make a big move and votes to keep Nicole over David.
In hindsight this worked out well for him. It was a wuss move and could cost him down the road though, if Cody takes Nicole over Enzo to F2 but for now, it has resulted in Xmas and Tyler both being on the block.

Last edited by Cecil Terwilliger; 10-06-2020 at 10:35 AM.
Old 10-06-2020, 12:03 PM   #151
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

I don't know if he's playing a different game than last time though. Got into a strong core early on, had a bigger group, and just sat back his way until finale night. Outside of taking out Cody and sitting next to Christmas, is he playing a winning game?

Right now it's looking like the Brigade part two with Cody as Hayden, Lane as Memphis and Enzo.

When he gets the jury question of "what big moves did you do or what move was your own?" How can he answer with anything but "Yo, yeah let's make a big move, forget it, I'm here to play yo" while the jury just looks on in bemusement knowing he didn't do anything on his own. Well outside of winning HoH and taking out....the entire house's target in Kaysar.

He has nothing at this point. He's all bark and no bite. I do think he's well liked based on the episodes but do people respect him much as a game player? He complains about no one making a big move, including himself saying "should we take out the champ or the rookie?" and then taking out the rookie. I can't see many people respecting that part of his game. It would be better if he shut up and didn't act like a 'tough-guy'.

At least Memphis has already won 3 HoH, some vetos, and (maybe too aggressively) made his own decisions, formed alliances strategically. Nicole can say how she had to play low-key as one of two winners. Dayvonne will have to apologize to David, and David will be a mouth for Tyler in direct opposition to Bayleigh last year (maybe, I don't know if David knows he still has to vote again) and Tyler can say how he at least tried to make big moves. Cody obviously wins if he makes final 2 and Christmas obviously loses.

But Enzo is just sort of there at this point. I'm not even convinced he won't pull a "Cody" and take Cody to the final 2 as his ride-or-die as he gets slaughtered. Perhaps I underestimate how well liked he is and maybe his social game gets him the win, but I think he's playing a solid third place game where Cody wins and takes Christmas/Memphis/Nicole over him.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 09:26 AM   #152
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

I could see Cody taking Nicole over Enzo for sure as he knows Nicole won't win. Christmas is just....there? Tyler is playing pretty desperately (as he should)
Old 10-08-2020, 12:08 PM   #153
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

These people put way too much value into competition wins.... it's not like winning these comps are anything worth bragging about, most of them are silly carnival games.

Imagine what Christmas would say if someone showed her a clip of Dr. Will playing the game and throwing every comp, she'd lose her mind.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:35 PM   #154
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary14 View Post
Enzo just wanted Cody to make a big move when he was HOH, when it comes down to it Enzo would have done the exact same thing (nominate David and Kevin) - he only wants big game moves if someone else makes them.
Enzo drives me nuts. I mean, you in your 40's man, start talking like an adult.

And he's all talk. Lot's of big game talk, very little action to back it up.

This has been an incredibly boring and predictable season. Such a shame with all the "all stars".
GoinAllTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 08:45 PM   #155
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Good lord. Filler, filler, 30s of strategy, filler, 35min comp, filler, filler, predictable ceremony, credits. Rinse and repeat every week.

The pre-gaming alliances has really made this season too predictable.

For future season, we need more blind veto comps, anonymous veto winner, anonymous veto use, and anonymous vote count.

Spread paranoia, let people win veto and remove someone from the block without outing themselves, let people vote against the house without revealing the count.

Only tell the audience.

Last edited by Cecil Terwilliger; 10-08-2020 at 08:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cecil Terwilliger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2020, 10:40 PM   #156
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Would love to see an anonymous vote count implemented to start.

Dani surprisingly sounded anti-Nicole in the jury segment. Also sounds like Enzo's chances of winning a jury vote took a hit with the David vote. I have a feeling Enzo will get cut after making the final 3 with Cody and Nicole.

I think the pre-gaming might kill the idea of returning players for a long time.
Old 10-08-2020, 11:06 PM   #157
#-3
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Considering how bitter and whinny this jury is, I think the players have been going out in the exact order of game quality. its downright laughable that Dae thinks Danny was playing the best game.
#-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 09:59 PM   #158
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Multiple Enzo bathroom segments, HoH room segment, and the foot stalker segment all being on the TV show, I guess pretty much nothing is going on. Enzo is sure looking like he is playing for 3rd place.

Derrick did a great job pretending to have beef with Nicole before the season, it looks obvious now he set up Cody and Nicole with massive pregame alliance with over half the house. Dani should've seen it coming.

Didn't have a problem with pregaming as long as the alliances were small or obvious targets like Chilltown but after this season I'd be happy with never seeing a returning player again. And stop casting wannabe social media influencers.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2020, 09:41 AM   #159
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Derrick pulling strings from outside the house with no intention of entering the house. Kind of impressive actually.

What they do next year may depend on corona, if it's still ongoing with no vaccine they may do another 'all star' season (hope not) as I know its easier for their casting. If it's a regular season though - cue the crowd desperate for 5 min of social media fame
Old 10-13-2020, 10:59 AM   #160
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

I saw a feeds quote on Reddit, not sure what they were talking about exactly, but Nicole said “I just hope my insta followers haven’t gone down.”

She knows she has no shot at winning, no one will ever vote for a double winner. This was purely a PR move for her. More so than others, even Tyler IMO.