Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2020, 10:07 PM   #5641
SportsJunky
Uncle Chester

Exp:

I thought Cuomo was terrific tonight.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:08 PM   #5642
Iowa_Flames_Fan
Referee

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by photon View Post
Has he actually tested negative for the virus?
He is for sure still Covid +. His own health aside that is what makes this recent spectacle so colossally irresponsible.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iowa_Flames_Fan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 10:11 PM   #5643
direwolf
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino7c View Post
Trump supporters already going on about how he beat covid, discovered a cure, ect.

#### these people are so stupid

There's no hope for those idiots, and they're waaaaay past the point of no return. At this point it would honestly be better for everyone involved if the Trump cult just split off from the U.S. and formed their own backwards, 50s era, all white, pro-life utopia. They could call it the Dominion of Trumpistan.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:14 PM   #5644
Robo
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleury View Post
The only one I've seen is this one and there's nothing at all to report of any drama. He has covid, so there is likely laborous breathing. But this one shows him coming out of the helicopter pretty normally.

Naw this one was when he got back to the White House I wish I could find it again but it is buried on reddit now
Old 10-05-2020, 10:20 PM   #5645
dino7c
Franchise Player

Exp:

Trump is ####ing fine...if he even had it

being an idiot and getting Covid won't hurt him at all election wise...if anything it will help

Can't believe they pulled negative ads. "Covid would have killed Joe because he is weak, low energy, I fought....doctors said they have never seen anything like it" it was always so obvious how this would play out its maddening.

Don't bother going through vids with a fine tooth comb to find evidence of Trump in bad health the guy will be doing rallies next week.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:20 PM   #5646
Robo
Franchise Player

Exp:

Here it is

Old 10-05-2020, 10:22 PM   #5647
Robo
Franchise Player

Exp:

The other angle looks worse

https://twitter.com/user/status/1313263278613827585
Old 10-05-2020, 10:24 PM   #5648
direwolf
Franchise Player

Exp:

Dude definitely doesn't appear well in that video. Looked to me like he was on the verge of passing out a couple of times.
Old 10-05-2020, 11:02 PM   #5649
GreenLantern2814
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Trump is ####ing fine...if he even had it

being an idiot and getting Covid won't hurt him at all election wise...if anything it will help

Can't believe they pulled negative ads. "Covid would have killed Joe because he is weak, low energy, I fought....doctors said they have never seen anything like it" it was always so obvious how this would play out its maddening.

Don't bother going through vids with a fine tooth comb to find evidence of Trump in bad health the guy will be doing rallies next week.
Wait and see. His voice in these stupid videos of his is different - he very much has it, and if you imagine he's talking to himself instead of the world, his frantic pleas to not let the virus frighten you make a lot more sense.
Old 10-05-2020, 11:21 PM   #5650
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

Quote:
Trump supporters already going on about how he beat covid, discovered a cure, ect.

#### these people are so stupid
This right here is the problem.

It doesn’t matter if it’s Trump or inevitably and very obviously his children that take over.

There is no path to reconcile the nation as to what it was. It’s over. There will be violent revolution in the next few years because of the PEOPLE. Not the leaders. The United States population itself.

And as a Canadian, keep this in mind whenever you hear about funding cuts to education. SO important. Politics is but a byproduct of the people they govern. The US is at this point actually could not be in worse trouble. This is ground 0 of some major, huge, disruptive socioeconomic and sociopolitical transformations that we will all not only bear witness to, but suffer consequences of as the mild mouse neighbour and number 1 trade partner. Buckle...up.
Old 10-06-2020, 12:18 AM   #5651
activeStick
Franchise Player

Exp:

The Following User Says Thank You to activeStick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2020, 12:34 AM   #5652
dino7c
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern2814 View Post
Wait and see. His voice in these stupid videos of his is different - he very much has it, and if you imagine he's talking to himself instead of the world, his frantic pleas to not let the virus frighten you make a lot more sense.
Are you suggesting he is done? won't be able to campaign? debate?

Guy will be having mask less rallies in no time
Old 10-06-2020, 12:51 AM   #5653
GreenLantern2814
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:

I’m saying that now is not the time for that man to be spiking the football and taking a victory lap.

He could quite easily still die.
Old 10-06-2020, 01:04 AM   #5654
dino7c
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern2814 View Post
I’m saying that now is not the time for that man to be spiking the football and taking a victory lap.

He could quite easily still die.
Chances are very low lets be real...you can post statistics for his age but do all those people have hundreds of doctors, the latest medicine/treatments, oh I don't know...a god damned helicopter to take him to the hospital!

Trump took the weekend off campaigning to defeat covid and is back on the campaign trail
Old 10-06-2020, 01:33 AM   #5655
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KootenayFlamesFan View Post
Thousands and thousands dead because of his incompetence, now more will die due to a moronic, irresponsible tweet. He’s just such a piece of garbage.
Not to be a jerk to you, but remember when you said you didn't wish death on him and wanted him to pull through so he could face ''justice'' and be embarrassed/humiliated at the polls?

Exhibit A why him being 6 feet under is a much better alternative to him pulling through, regardless of what legal fate lies ahead of him. He had a close brush with death and has proven once again he doesn't take it seriously. Here he is spreading more irresponsible information that WILL result in deaths. Never before have I wished this virus to take someone as much as I do right now.

Shame on f'ing twitter for allowing this crap. Like seriously, they have the power to quell some of the violence that will likely happen next month. But nope, they leave tweets like this one up and silence other users for things that are much less (including retweeting some of Trumps exact tweets).
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Huntingwhale For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2020, 02:44 AM   #5656
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:

I think it will actually screw his ability to campaign, oh they will fly him out to Hicksville Nowhere but he relies on his energy to feed the crowd and I suspect we are going to see a listless low energy trump or alternatively they will pump him so full of roids he will be gibbering fool
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to afc wimbledon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2020, 03:36 AM   #5657
dino7c
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by afc wimbledon View Post
I think it will actually screw his ability to campaign, oh they will fly him out to Hicksville Nowhere but he relies on his energy to feed the crowd and I suspect we are going to see a listless low energy trump or alternatively they will pump him so full of roids he will be gibbering fool
so business as usual
Old 10-06-2020, 05:04 AM   #5658
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

I actually think him over exerting himself with all these activities while he's positive (extraordinary irresponsibility of it aside) may worsen his condition compared to someone resting for the 10-14 days. Every time I've gotten sick and decided to go and fill my day with activities anyways it usually kicks my ass harder after. The virus/symptoms don't pass in 3-4 days. To talk as if it's behind him is ignorant, and the videos are clearly to blow sunshine up the people's rears. Let's see more unedited outtakes and see how amazingly great he is feeling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djsFlames For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2020, 06:46 AM   #5659
Nyah
First Line Centre

Exp:

This might be the most important political ad of the election.

Old 10-06-2020, 08:06 AM   #5660
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyah View Post
This might be the most important political ad of the election.

Well, there goes my Presidential bid...I'm a cat guy. That is a really good ad, though.
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteTiger For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread