Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 10-25-2019, 09:34 PM   #81
fireguyfire
Backup Goalie
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Exp:
Default

Winnipeg is absolutely no threat in the playoffs; who ever gets them will be moving forward; even the snot green.
fireguyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:34 PM   #82
zarrell
First Line Centre
 
zarrell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Exp:
Default

Great win by the bombers! Stampeders looked the better team but way too many drops by their receivers.
__________________

zarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:34 PM   #83
fireguyfire
Backup Goalie
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out 403 View Post
Cry more.


The classic “I know you are but what am I “ defence from an intellectual giant
fireguyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:35 PM   #84
Scorch
Powerplay Quarterback
 
Scorch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out 403 View Post
Gg scorch! Woooo!
Oh there you are, out from hiding from last game

That’s okay, we all know how this movie ends

Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:35 PM   #85
jammies
Basement Chicken Choker
 
jammies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In a land without pants, or war, or want. But mostly we care about the pants.
Exp:
Default

Collaros 10x better than Streveler. Still, Stamps should have won.
__________________
You can't reason a man out of a position he didn't reason himself into.
jammies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jammies For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2019, 09:35 PM   #86
White Out 403
Franchise Player
 
White Out 403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
Oh there you are, out from hiding from last game

That’s okay, we all know how this movie ends

Or page 1 of this thread, but ya sure 😂
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
Looking forward to the post season when we celebrate the 30th anniversary
White Out 403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:36 PM   #87
keenan87
Franchise Player
 
keenan87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Flames Town
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out 403 View Post
Cry more.
Its Friday night. Gotta be better things to do than post on a rivals forum who you just played.

Go for a walk.. a drink.. watch a movie.. those sound wayyy better!
keenan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:36 PM   #88
DirtyMike
Farm Team Player
 
DirtyMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Exp:
Default

Why are we starting milanovich at running back? 11 carries for 35 yards is brutal.
DirtyMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:37 PM   #89
keenan87
Franchise Player
 
keenan87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Flames Town
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarrell View Post
Great win by the bombers! Stampeders looked the better team but way too many drops by their receivers.
This one is on Paredes.. he can't be missing easy ones. I think he will be replaced this off-season.
keenan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:38 PM   #90
White Out 403
Franchise Player
 
White Out 403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan87 View Post
Its Friday night. Gotta be better things to do than post on a rivals forum who you just played.

Go for a walk.. a drink.. watch a movie.. those sound wayyy better!
Want to go see the new zombie land?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
Looking forward to the post season when we celebrate the 30th anniversary
White Out 403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:39 PM   #91
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player
 
Erick Estrada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Fernando Valley
Exp:
Default

It's pretty clear after three games vs the Bombers that their special teams are night and day better than the Stamps. It's stunning how superior they are on special teams. Peredes has the 2nd worst kicking percentage in the league and seems to miss one weekly. Maybe time for Huff to bring in competition in the offseason as you can't afford to lose this many games due to bad special teams.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:39 PM   #92
Scorch
Powerplay Quarterback
 
Scorch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out 403 View Post
Or page 1 of this thread, but ya sure 😂
Yeah you sure made notable appearances last week

Lol, you’re so predictable. Such mood swings from you. Every bomber loss and you cry how you won’t watch them ever again

Looking forward to the post season when we celebrate the 30th anniversary
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:39 PM   #93
keenan87
Franchise Player
 
keenan87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Flames Town
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out 403 View Post
Want to go see the new zombie land?
Sure! We gotta sneak in some popcorn though
keenan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:40 PM   #94
White Out 403
Franchise Player
 
White Out 403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
Yeah you sure made notable appearances last week

Lol, you’re so predictable. Such mood swings from you. Every bomber loss and you cry how you won’t watch them ever again

Looking forward to the post season when we celebrate the 30th anniversary
I guess I could be more like the Stampeders fan last weekend that were talking to me and my friend about how the NFL is so much better?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
Looking forward to the post season when we celebrate the 30th anniversary
White Out 403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:43 PM   #95
old-fart
Franchise Player
 
old-fart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Exp:
Default

The NFL is better. The CFL is actually pretty sad this year. Lots of garbage football being played.
old-fart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:43 PM   #96
Slanter
Scoring Winger
 
Slanter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
It's pretty clear after three games vs the Bombers that their special teams are night and day better than the Stamps. It's stunning how superior they are on special teams. Peredes has the 2nd worst kicking percentage in the league and seems to miss one weekly. Maybe time for Huff to bring in competition in the offseason as you can't afford to lose this many games due to bad special teams.
Yeah, this is the first time in years that the Stamps actually have weaknesses. They're terrible on the ground, and not good on special teams. Both critical come playoff time... But, they still have a solid chance to host the cup, so it's hard to complain
Slanter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:45 PM   #97
Scorch
Powerplay Quarterback
 
Scorch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out 403 View Post
I guess I could be more like the Stampeders fan last weekend that were talking to me and my friend about how the NFL is so much better?
Not my comments but I’ll still enjoy your cry baby comments post Bomber loss
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:46 PM   #98
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player
 
Erick Estrada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Fernando Valley
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanter View Post
Yeah, this is the first time in years that the Stamps actually have weaknesses. They're terrible on the ground, and not good on special teams. Both critical come playoff time... But, they still have a solid chance to host the cup, so it's hard to complain
They will have the worst special teams of any team to make the playoffs. Honestly this is the worst special teams I have seen in the Huff era of Stamps football. They aren't good at FG's. Not good returning the ball and historically bad at giving up big returns. Heck even Maver has had a below average season for his standards. Really bad season for Kilam and his unit.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:47 PM   #99
White Out 403
Franchise Player
 
White Out 403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Exp:
Default

Well at least you're taking it in stride ☺
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
Looking forward to the post season when we celebrate the 30th anniversary
White Out 403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:50 PM   #100
sfpipes
Farm Team Player
 
sfpipes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Spruce Grove, AB
Exp:
Default

I agree that the special teams really hurt us today. Just putting that convert thru would probably have led to a different outcome. That said, still in full control of a home playoff date. Bring on the Lions and take care of business. Then hope the Esks play at least one of the next two as if they matter. Definitely don’t want to have to win in Winnipeg and Saskatchewan to get to the Grey Cup.
sfpipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:16 PM.

Calgary Flames
2019-20




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Calgarypuck 2016