Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 04-19-2014, 08:33 PM   #41
ThePrince
Crash and Bang Winger
 
ThePrince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipetype View Post
Dude, he's arguably the most feared player in the league for a reason.
Fixed your post.
ThePrince is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ThePrince For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 08:37 PM   #42
snipetype
Lifetime Suspension
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Exp:
Default

dude all i'm saying is he is one of the most unique players in the league.
He's really the only player that fights like an enforcer, yet puts up a ton of points too.

If he's not unique find me a player like him in the league.
snipetype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:40 PM   #43
snipetype
Lifetime Suspension
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Exp:
Default

watch his top ten fights on youtube.
the caption at the bottom of the movie says, ärguably one of the best fighters in the league. their words, not mine..... Oh wait no thats exactly what I said too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KthQD9W1Pnw
nuff said
snipetype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:43 PM   #44
$ven27
Lifetime Suspension
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Halifax
Exp:
Default

So you're using a random youtuber as evidence that you're right? Good stuff.
$ven27 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to $ven27 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 08:44 PM   #45
Joborule
Franchise Player
 
Joborule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Exp:
Default

dude so because one random person say he's one of the best fighters in the league, that's general consensus?

Okay, McGrattan is the best fighter in the league.

nuff said.
Joborule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:45 PM   #46
Parallex
I believe in the Jays.
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Exp:
Default

Byfuglien. Not to many guys equally comfortable playing either defense or forward.
__________________
Ken King should be fired.
Parallex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:45 PM   #47
wwkayaker
First Line Centre
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Exp:
Default

Scott Stevens
wwkayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:46 PM   #48
snipetype
Lifetime Suspension
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ven27 View Post
So you're using a random youtuber as evidence that you're right? Good stuff.
yeah i am. its called support for my argument. see i'm a lawyer so i understand how to make an effective argument. and i understand the difference between words like arguably and definitely.
I'm still waiting for a counter argument though Moon.
snipetype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:47 PM   #49
snipetype
Lifetime Suspension
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Exp:
Default

so are you all saying he's not one of the best fighters? because thats insane. Watch the video. See for yourself
snipetype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:48 PM   #50
Joborule
Franchise Player
 
Joborule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Exp:
Default

Well I'm a judge, and your supporting evidence isn't that conclusive.
Joborule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:48 PM   #51
moon
Lifetime Suspension
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Lethbridge
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipetype View Post
dude all i'm saying is he is one of the most unique players in the league.
He's really the only player that fights like an enforcer, yet puts up a ton of points too.

If he's not unique find me a player like him in the league.
It's fine if you think that he is unique that is a heck of a lot different from saying he is arguably the best fighter in the league which he is not.

I would say Jarome and Simmonds are two guys that can fight and score as well and historically there are a lot of guys like him but yes that type of player seems to be dying.

I think the reduction in fighting has a lot to do with it because there are guys like Thornton, AO, Getzlaf etc. that are big enough that if they wanted to could be top level fighters.
moon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 08:51 PM   #52
moon
Lifetime Suspension
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Lethbridge
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipetype View Post
yeah i am. its called support for my argument. see i'm a lawyer so i understand how to make an effective argument. and i understand the difference between words like arguably and definitely.
I'm still waiting for a counter argument though Moon.
Hold on let me go make a video that says he is not one of the best fighters as my rebutal.

If you are a lawyer that is terrifying and you must not go to court much.

I have made my argument twice in this thread. McGrattan is a better fighter. No argument done. Bordeleau also better fighter no argument done. Colton Orr is a better fighter no argument done.

Your argument is terrible because Lucic isn't arguably the best fighter in the league no matter how many fanboy youtube videos say that.
moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:53 PM   #53
snipetype
Lifetime Suspension
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon View Post
Hold on let me go make a video that says he is not one of the best fighters as my rebutal.

If you are a lawyer that is terrifying and you must not go to court much.

I have made my argument twice in this thread. McGrattan is a better fighter. No argument done. Bordeleau also better fighter no argument done. Colton Orr is a better fighter no argument done.

Your argument is terrible because Lucic isn't arguably the best fighter in the league no matter how many fanboy youtube videos say that.
k im just not going to respond to your #### anymore because i have better things to do like #### my model girlfriend rather then try to convince people like you of commonly held hockey knowledge.
snipetype is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snipetype For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 08:54 PM   #54
snipetype
Lifetime Suspension
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Exp:
Default

And he is arguably one of the best fighters in the league because we are arguing about it right now!!!!
snipetype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:55 PM   #55
trublmaker
First Line Centre
 
trublmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: in the belly of the beast.
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipetype View Post
k im just not going to respond to your #### anymore because i have better things to do like #### my model girlfriend rather then try to convince people like you of commonly held hockey knowledge.
I think I heard your mom calling you upstairs for dinner
trublmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:56 PM   #56
CalgaryFan1988
Franchise Player
 
CalgaryFan1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Back in Ottawa
Exp:
Default

CalgaryFan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:56 PM   #57
moon
Lifetime Suspension
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Lethbridge
Exp:
Default

your model girlfriend??

Seriously that is your response that is awesome!!

What's next you and your 24 inch pythons are going to kick my ass?

I am not sure what's better an internet tough guy or internet poster bragging about his hot girlfriend.

And no we are not arguing people are showing you you are wrong and you keep whining saying no.
moon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 08:57 PM   #58
CalgaryFan1988
Franchise Player
 
CalgaryFan1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Back in Ottawa
Exp:
Default

Dom Hasek was very unique in his playing style and was damn good at it.
CalgaryFan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CalgaryFan1988 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 08:57 PM   #59
Machiavelli
Franchise Player
 
Machiavelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Exp:
Default

Subban is pretty unique...no other defenseman with his particular brand of flair.

Datsyuk...I mean, come on. He's a wizard.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. I love power.
Machiavelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:01 PM   #60
$ven27
Lifetime Suspension
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Halifax
Exp:
Default

Is snipe type perhaps Lucic himself?
$ven27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:02 AM.

Calgary Flames
2017-18




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Calgarypuck 2016