Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2009, 03:38 PM   #41
Yeah_Baby
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berger_4_ View Post
Here's what my BSD is shaping up to be like:

See you guys tomorrow!
Oh my young Padiwan, you don't mix all that. Pick one or two solid kinds and just stick to your wheel house.
Check out The Pod-Wraiths: A Star Trek Deep Space Nine Podcast
Yeah_Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:16 PM   #42
REDVAN
Franchise Player

Exp:

Too bad the chicks aren't even hot this year. Had to leave campus because I wanted to gouge my eyes out.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:34 PM   #43
Yeah_Baby
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDVAN View Post
Too bad the chicks aren't even hot this year. Had to leave campus because I wanted to gouge my eyes out.
A herd of Moose and/or Elk?
Check out The Pod-Wraiths: A Star Trek Deep Space Nine Podcast
Yeah_Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:50 PM   #44
Berger_4_
First Line Centre

Exp:

Haha it's been bad news bears so far...The liquor stash is at a rapidly decreasing pace. Nothing like passing out, waking up wiht a hella ;hangover and starting partying again.

Also, The Wet Secrets and Smalltown DJ's kick ass! I rocked out way otoo hard to all fo them!

PS----Jose CCurervo is the worst stuff ever madw. SErioulsy it is disgutsing
Berger_4_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:15 AM   #45
enthused
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I must be getting old or something... I passed out at like 7.

But not before getting a ride in a cop car!
enthused is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to enthused For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2009, 09:01 AM   #46
flip
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

If anyone I know did see me I'd appreciate if you never spoke of it again. I wasn't just drunk, I was embarrassingly smashed. Have a rather serious cut on my knee and I don't know where it came from.

Went to bed at about 6 or 7pm. Woke up at 5am with blood all over me from my knee. Waiting until a decent hour to call my friends and make sure I didn't get in any fights, make out with any ugly chicks or tell all my friends to go eff themselves. Yup, it was one of those kind of days.
flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:51 PM   #47
Guest1

That is the kind of "post game story" I've been waiting for all day!

Any others?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2009, 03:19 PM   #48
Torture
Loves Teh Chat!

Exp:

Great day!

We were going to the Alcove for the post-beer garden karaoke shenanigans. (but first we stopped at one of the frat houses on 24th street and they challenged us to Flip Cup and we rocked them with 3 rookies on our team...just sayin')

There was no tables left at the Alcove so we just left, and outside we run into a big native american and he's hammered and all in our faces over who the hell knows what and he punches my roommate.

Then he goes for punches on other friends of mine but everybody dodges em, and the cops show up. My roomie got to give a (very hammered) police statement and everything lol.
Torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:01 PM   #49
Berger_4_
First Line Centre

Exp:

I had the good fortune of rocking out to the Wet Secrets, then getting to be right on the fence for Smalltown DJ's. Some a-hole threw my headband away in an attempt to get us away from the front. We were at the beer gardens from the time they opened until close.

After the gardens were finished, came back to rez and had to throw my roommate in a headlock and ninja him down to the ground because he was being a complete drunken idiot, trying to fight a girl's boyfriend.

After passing out for three hours, got back on the liquor train and drank from 10pm until 2am. I'd never been hungover and drunk at the same time, but it happened yesterday...and it sucked. Also, a fire extinguisher got let off and someone pulled a fire alarm...while I was listening to "We Didn't Start the Fire"
Old 04-18-2009, 05:38 PM   #50
valo403
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berger_4_ View Post
I had the good fortune of rocking out to the Wet Secrets, then getting to be right on the fence for Smalltown DJ's. Some a-hole threw my headband away in an attempt to get us away from the front. We were at the beer gardens from the time they opened until close.

After the gardens were finished, came back to rez and had to throw my roommate in a headlock and ninja him down to the ground because he was being a complete drunken idiot, trying to fight a girl's boyfriend.

After passing out for three hours, got back on the liquor train and drank from 10pm until 2am. I'd never been hungover and drunk at the same time, but it happened yesterday...and it sucked. Also, a fire extinguisher got let off and someone pulled a fire alarm...while I was listening to "We Didn't Start the Fire"
Did anyone let the firehoses loose down the Kananaskis fire escape stairs? That was such a beautiful waterfall.
valo403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:22 PM   #51
Berger_4_
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by valo403 View Post
Did anyone let the firehoses loose down the Kananaskis fire escape stairs? That was such a beautiful waterfall.
Not that I'm aware of...we did have a slip n' slide, and we tied a couple doors shut with the firehose.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:34 PM   #52
rubecube
Franchise Player

Exp:

I never went to U of C but I did end up at BSD a few years ago. Showed up by myself to meet friends who were two hours late, so I took the time to drink. I was supposed to go watch my buddy play on the stage but I didn't get there. I think I drank about 25 beers, including a span where I shotgunned 5 in about two minutes. I tried to regain my composure by drilling rails off my wallet in the Port-O-Potties but it only went so far.

I ended up taking C-train and busing my way back home (I live around Bow Tr and 37th St SW at the time). On the way to the C-train station I saw look at me with shock and disgust, turn to his girlfriend and say "Whoa. That guy is messed up." Got home and passed out at about 5 PM. My roommate, not realizing the debauchery I had participated in, came home from work and came into my room to get me up for some food. Didn't happen. I got up at around 10:30 PM that night and polished off a two-six of rum at a buddy's house. Finally crashed at about 5 AM.
rubecube is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beer for breakfast , drunk college girls , stds