View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 08:12 PM   #35
Mass_nerder
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monahammer View Post
I think Rasmus has most of brodie's strengths and few of his weaknesses. Rasmus does not have the strengths that hamonic does. That's why you trade brodie.

What about using Brodie to move up in the draft? I.e. flames 1st (26) + brodie for Arizona 1st (14). Could maybe even try and add janko and snag lawson crouse in the process?

Lots of people are insistent we still need that true 1C... the only way to really get that is the draft. At 14 Rafael lavoie could be that... or maybe Krebs, cozens, or dach is still around.
Not trying to argue that we need to keep Brodie, but Brodie's biggest strength is his ability to skate himself out of trouble.
Rasmus is an okay skater at best.
I think he'll be a great player, but I don't see them being similar at all. I'm fact, I see Andersson being closer to Hammer in that he seems to have a bit of a mean steak, isn't afraid to muck it up a bit, and can really shoot the puck.
Mass_nerder is offline   Reply With Quote