View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 01:27 AM   #1261
greyshep
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaErtz View Post
I'm really considering getting one of these, especially with the price drop. I can charge for free at work so I'll likely never have to spend a dime on electricity. What did you pay, if you don't mind me asking? And did you have to order way in advance? Also, what is the delay with getting the 240V charger installed at your home? Do you have to wait for Chevy to send someone out or have you picked an electrician privately and are just waiting for them to show up? Thanks.
Well we paid a final price of just north of 55k for ours. The dealer tried pushing a market adjustment on us but we fought on that a bit and ended up compromising by buying the protection packages, 3m, weatherech floor liners etc.

I was a bit cheesed over that but at least we got some tangible benefits for the extra $. We still feel lucky to have gotten one.

The delay on the charger install was the company that gm contracts out (Black &MacDonald). They are swamped but looks like we will have that done soon.

Other than that it’s been a really good move so far. No regrets, nice car with good range. Have saved a lot of money on fuel that we have been able to feed into the car payment.
greyshep is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greyshep For This Useful Post: