View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 04:05 PM   #1324
CliffFletcher
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Its hard to try and keep an open mind and offer the benefit of doubt after reading that article.

That poor woman seems like she walked through Hell barefoot, is Chris Hardwick really that much of a psychopath?
Surely you've seen enough bitter breakups to know that there's a Rashamon-like quality to them.

She: I was tired of him going out drinking all the time so I said Saturdays had to be date night for a while.
He: She forbade me from seeing my friends.

He: My mom is formal about these kinds of get-togethers, so can you maybe wear a dress or something instead of jeans?
She: He told me I dressed like a slob and made me wear dresses.

She: I told him he had to cut back on the pizza or there's no way he would lose that weight he kept complaining about.
He: She relentlessly humiliated me about my weight.

He: I know you're still friends, but can you take the bare-chested pictures of your amateur boxer ex-boyfriend off the wall?
She: He was insanely jealous about my previous boyfriends.

In any breakup, I honestly don't take anything either of the parties says about the other at face value. The allegations by Dykstra are more serious. But they're still just one side of the story.

The more effective online accusations become at destroying peoples' reputations, the more they will be weaponized. By women, by men, by exes, by former employees. Because people are just like that.

Last edited by CliffFletcher; 06-15-2018 at 04:12 PM.
CliffFletcher is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CliffFletcher For This Useful Post: