View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 12:27 AM   #102
driveway
A Fiddler Crab

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubeyr1 View Post
What would lead me to believe this is not the case? Can you provide any evidence?

I can not, neither can you. Must be a hate crime!

Now I am a racist here lol.

A white chick spent two hours at starbucks and bought nothing. Was she dealing with the same person? We dont know! If she was its definitely racist. Yet that has not been asked here.

I have worked in restaurants for much longer than I would like to admit. At times customers get kicked out of restaurants. Police are called at times.

White or Black I kick these people out, when they refuse to leave I call the cops.

I fully admit this could be a racist act. Yet there is no proof saying this.

Provide me proof this was a hate crime, then I fully support the other side.

I get many of you are not business owners here. I dont want non paying customers at my work site. That is not a racist issue.

Guys came to a business and bought nothing, refused to buy anything. They were asked to leave. What happens after that is on them.

I dont get it people say!I am absolutely racist about non paying customers.

How much money did these guy spend at Starbucks? Not a dime!

This is not a hate crime. Just bad customers.

I dont get it? So are doctors and lawyers telling me how restaurants should run without ever being in that enviroment. Definately some accountants here too.

I get that this could be a racist issue. Yet it does not sound like one. I get Black lives matter. The media reports all kinds of things.

Two guys were arrested at starbucks for sitting at the front of the bus! This is not that. I respect the woman sitting at the front of the bus.

I ask if it is racist to kick non paying customers out of a private business?

I see no way in hell that this is not legal to do.

I dont care about starbucks, just my restaurant back ground. Customers come in and wont buy anything. I ask them to leave. They wont leave I call the cops.

Nothing racist about this.

For those that dont believe? Do that at a restaurant in Calgary. Refuse to leave and buy nothing. You will meet the police and be arrested.

I dont care what race or religion you follow. You will be arrested. The guys in question were arrested. Do the same thing at your local coffee hole. You will be arrested too.

This is not a black or white issue, just two guys being idiots.

Buy a coffee and this is not an issue. A dollar for a coffee, and here at CP it is racial wars. Why should a black man be forced to buy a coffee at the coffee house he entered?

Grab a brain. Bash me all you want.

Non paying customer was asked to leave! Race has nothing to do with this.
driveway is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to driveway For This Useful Post: