PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Gossip: Pay Your Bills On-Time

La Flames Fan
01-25-2007, 09:38 AM
Paris has forgotten to pay her storage unit bill of a whopping $208.00. Paris keeps a lot of personal stuff in the storage unit. Rule when you haven't paid your bill: We auction your stuff off.

Internets Hilarity Ensues....

Darnit Paris Get Your Act Together....SOME NOT SAFE FOR WORK STUFF (http://ryannorthcott.com/wordpress/2007/01/25/paris-hilton-exposed/)

This girl is a trainwreck...

Mods - Delete Thread if you think its not worthy....:)

Cheers,
Ryan

return to the red
01-25-2007, 09:45 AM
hmmm links on your site are ummm questionable

La Flames Fan
01-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Yes that's why they say NSFW

return to the red
01-25-2007, 10:04 AM
Yes that's why they say NSFW

I don't even know what that stands for:bag:

Anyhow, I swear Paris does this on purpose, there is no way someone can be that stupid!

La Flames Fan
01-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Oh good point return to the red....

Not Safe For Work

I can't imagine anyone this clueless....I can't fathom having a life so empty and meaningless. I suppose to her she has the greatest life in the world.

I think you're right though, she does do this on purpose....

FlamesAddiction
01-25-2007, 10:38 AM
Sort of OT, but I saw Tara Reid on TV last night. She described how she was sober and not partying anymore. Then she said that Paris Hilton should do the same thing and focus on her CAREER. Her career.....

Isn't partying and being dumb her career?

worth
01-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Everyone would lose interest if Paris Hilton became smart and did nice things.

Prototype
01-25-2007, 10:47 AM
Everyone would lose interest if Paris Hilton became smart and did nice things.

You forgot keeping her legs closed.

worth
01-25-2007, 10:48 AM
Yeah that too.

Burninator
01-25-2007, 11:00 AM
You forgot keeping her legs closed.
And wearing panties. Can't be a celebrity these days and go out in public with underwear on.

BlackEleven
01-25-2007, 11:04 AM
And wearing panties. Can't be a celebrity these days and go out in public with underwear on.

Underwear is sooo last year. Get with the times, man!

Prototype
01-25-2007, 11:12 AM

It was implied with the keeping of the legs closed. With legs closed, you'd have a hard time telling if they're going comando or not.

VANFLAMESFAN
01-25-2007, 11:19 AM

What happened to the days where dudes would think chicks not wearing underwear was hot. Hell, I still do.

Prototype
01-25-2007, 11:21 AM
What happened to the days where dudes would think chicks not wearing underwear was hot. Hell, I still do.

Britney Spears pre Federline... :w00t:
Britney Spears post Federline... :bleh:

VANFLAMESFAN
01-25-2007, 11:23 AM
Britney Spears pre Federline... :w00t:
Britney Spears post Federline... :bleh:

Prottotype 1
VanFlamesFan 0

RougeUnderoos
01-25-2007, 11:26 AM

Hot or not is open to interpretation, but when it's a bulimic drunk who has seen more weiners than JM Schneider flashing her wares for all to see, it's definitely not hot.

Tron_fdc
01-25-2007, 11:29 AM
While I would find it interesting to see nude tapes of Paris, I'm sure not going to pay a $40 membership fee to confirm my suspicion that she's a party slut who likes to cram copious amounts of narcotics into her body. I'm sure lots of people would though.

Paris Hilton is somewhat of a genius though....how else do you maintain a spot in the limelight having done absolutely nothing to deserve it? She's a no talent hack who has somehow figured out how to keep her name in the news, whilst making hordes of money releasing CD's, perfume and god knows what else that she can get her hands and name on.

Burninator
01-25-2007, 11:31 AM

Didn't say it wasn't hot. Just seems to be a trend with these gals (Hitlon, Spears, Lohan etc). However it is far less hot when Paris Hilton does it as she is a dog.

Burninator
01-25-2007, 11:36 AM
Paris Hilton is somewhat of a genius though....how else do you maintain a spot in the limelight having done absolutely nothing to deserve it? She's a no talent hack who has somehow figured out how to keep her name in the news, whilst making hordes of money releasing CD's, perfume and god knows what else that she can get her hands and name on.

It's not that she is a genius so much as the public is full of idiots.

I've heard that Jessica Simpson isn't really dumb. Her whole dumb blonde girl thing is just a act. I don't buy it. Wouldn't she be better in movies then?

GeoffSK
01-25-2007, 12:37 PM
I've heard that Jessica Simpson isn't really dumb. Her whole dumb blonde girl thing is just a act. I don't buy it. Wouldn't she be better in movies then?

Jessica Simpson has a high IQ. I guess having a high IQ does not always translate to common sense.

return to the red
01-25-2007, 12:43 PM
Jessica Simpson has a high IQ. I guess having a high IQ does not always translate to common sense.

this is so true, here at work the people that we have the hardest time explaining the simplest tasks to are Dr.'s engineers, teachers, etc.

GeoffSK
01-25-2007, 12:52 PM
this is so true, here at work the people that we have the hardest time explaining the simplest tasks to are Dr.'s engineers, teachers, etc.

I knew a guy(with a B.Sc) who wondered why Austrian's were so good at the Winter Olympics when Australia doesn't really get snow or winter.

Frank the Tank
01-25-2007, 02:07 PM
I knew a guy(with a B.Sc) who wondered why Austrian's were so good at the Winter Olympics when Australia doesn't really get snow or winter.

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Gold buddy! PURE GOLD!!

SpitFire40
01-25-2007, 02:13 PM
Damn she's a freak

Flames_Gimp
01-25-2007, 02:15 PM
im sure Fotze already signed up!