Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > Ticket Exchange
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 11-19-2008, 09:21 PM   #1
Flamesguy_SJ
First Line Centre

Exp:
Default WTB: 2 Tix to my first Flames Game

Right, so I got a really cool birthday gift from my parents this year: a plane ticket to Alberta so I can visit one of my best friends. I'm going to be there from February 19-25, and I noticed that the Flames have a game against Columbus at the Saddledome on the 24th -- the day after my birthday, and the day before I leave for home.

This is where you come in, CP. I would LOVE to be able go with my friend to that game on the 24th. I've been a Flames fan since I can remember, but my location makes it a little hard to see the Flames in person, let alone any other NHL teams. Not only would it be my first Flames game, it would be my first ever NHL game, AND it would be at the 'Dome, AND it would be right around my birthday. Basically, you guys are pretty much my only chance to get to this game.

I realize it's kind of early to be asking about February games, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get my request out ASAP.

My budget is looking to be around $200 for a pair of tickets...not really willing to go over that. And as I've never been in the arena before, I'm not really sure about my preference for seat location.

If you think you might be able to help me out, please PM me or reply to this thread.

Thanks in advance, guys.
Flamesguy_SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:54 PM   #2
csnarpy
First Line Centre

Exp:

i don't mind giving mine up. give me a pm and we can work it out.
csnarpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:23 AM   #3
Flamesguy_SJ
First Line Centre

Exp:

found a pair, thanks to those who replied
Flamesguy_SJ is offline   Reply With Quote