Location: I ain't playing nose tackle in a 3-4 defence
Official Poll request Thread
If you have an idea for a thread that should have a poll, post it here. We'll try to get address it as soon as we can get to it. If you like you can post the thread, and than reference the thread in your post here.
I just created a thread about Kiprusoff and what the board thinks will happen in regards to his contract status after the season here:
This way you can still post your threads and we can decide if it's poll worthy. We don't want to have polls for every thread but they are fun to do once in awhile for things like standings player stats etc.
__________________ "I don't think it's me personally, I really don't,"
Raiders QB JaMarcus Russell
Now that ALL the jerseys have been released through 08, can we have a poll on people's favorites? I know it would be a large poll, but it would be interesting to see the favorite and how people weigh in.
Based on this NHL 08 gallery, which RBK Edge jersey (flames bias aside if possible) do you think is the nicest in the NHL?
New York Islanders
New York Rangers
I know this is a big poll, but it would be fun to see. Thanks either way!
what happened to the reverse survivor polls for the east and west??? think we only got to 7th place and they dissapeared. could a mod get these going again? id be interested to see how people think the rest of the conferences will break down.
In the OT Forum - we need a poll on the Cereal Milk thread.
"The problem with any ideology is that it gives the answer before you look at the evidence."
"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance--it is the illusion of knowledge."
óDaniel J. Boorstin, historian, former Librarian of Congress
"But the Senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity"
óWKRP in Cincinatti
Can one of the mods make a poll gaugeing CP's feelings about the kipper signing?
What are your thoughts and feelings on Kipprusoff's new contract extension?
1. I like the length and dollar amount- Sutter's a Genious!
2. I like the length, but it's too much money- At least he's locked up!
3. It's about the right price, but too long of a contract- What a steal, but can he perform long term?
5. The price and length are both too much- Is Sutter on drugs?!
Can we have a "20 Game Barrometer" poll? We've had one the last couple years and I think we should have one to measure the temperment of fans etc. I always like looking back at them a few months later to check them out and see what the difference is. Thanks in advance!
First Quarter of the Season Barrometer: How does this season pan out?
1) The Flames are fast approaching a corner and success is just around it. They win the NW, go deep in the playoffs and are a true contender.
2) The Flames find their bearings but are not an elite team. 4th-6th seed and a 2nd round exit.
3) Struggles almost subside- but the team barely settles in to the playoff side of mediocrity. The team squeaks in, for another early exit.
4) The downward spiral continues and the Flames stay a bottom feeder for the rest of the season. No playoffs.