As the World Juniors are just around the corner, we will once again be allowing ticket sales. However due to the increased likelyhood of seeing scalpers for these games; we will be enforcing all of the rules with a zero tolerance
policy. That means all of the regular rules for ticket sales apply, and we will be very strict on enforcing those rules. A few examples of things we have to see in your posts:
For Sale Posts
- You must state the face value that is on the ticket; and you cannot charge more than that. It doesn't matter how you acquired the tickets- face value is the max you can charge.
Wanted To Buy Posts
- You must be clear about what price range of tickets you are looking for. If you are interested in any of the price ranges; please state that. However please also state that you are only willing to pay face value for the tickets. I realize that is somewhat redundant; but it does reduce the number of scalpers sending offers to our members.
- Remember no email address or phone numbers. All first contact needs to come via PM.
- No deleting or editing of posts. You can add "Sold" or "Found" but the post must remain intact.
- Do not do anything to imply that you are looking to make a deal over face value. What do I mean by that? The following is an example of the type of post that we have seen in the past:
I would do anything to go to this game, so please let me know what you have. (Up to face value of course. As per the rules.)
Once again please your commons sense; and if you have any questions about this please ask.