View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 10:14 AM   #14
Sylvanfan
Appealing my suspension

Exp:

I'm not very high on Connor or Sanders as I expect both of those to be bad offences. Breece Hall still has a fair bit of injury risk as he fits the Cam Akers/J.K.Dobbins profile where he may not do much during the Fantasy Regular season. Javonte Williams would be in that group too.

In that list there's 5 guys who would be in the top 24 overall and another 4 who rate as 3rd round picks in a redraft. Frankly It's not a great list. I'm not as familiar with the 0.5 PPR format. But I think you have to get a RB and see what's left at WR.

Hill
Barkley
Mixon
Stephenson
Harris
Gibbs
Higgins
D.Smith
G. Wilson

Are who I would expect to be gone by the time you draft. So you either have your pick of the RB's and miss out on the only WR. Or you take Ridley and whatever is left at RB.

In either case...start studying depth charts because no other way to put this...things look bleak for you. At least you're not the guy with an entire team of top 2 tier players asking how your roster looks making me wonder if you're in a 4 team league where the other 3 are run by monkeys who couldn't pick any top 20 players.