View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 11:18 PM   #2360
pylon
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

I can't say enough good things about myfitnesspal. I ballooned up to 250 pounds (my cut weight is 205) the last couple years after I blew out my shoulder, and had to quit hitting the weights, but forgot to quit the high calorie workout diet. I started using the app 2 weeks ago to track my diet/exercise routine. 10 pounds in two weeks lost. In the past when I have had to battle my appetite, I relied on Jenny Craig, and weight watchers frozen meals... expensive crappy food. The fact that the app is free and so effective if you follow it, blows my mind. And you can just buy normal food. 10X better than any other diet program out there at any price. I follow the recommended daily allowances, and my energy levels are through the roof, my skin is nicer, I am more alert.... I already feel 1000 X better only two weeks in.

To me this is one of those true "Technology that can really change your life." things. 20 years ago, you'd need to hit the library for hours, hire a dietician, and a personal trainer to get the same expert guidance.

Awesome, awesome, app.
pylon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pylon For This Useful Post: