PDA

View Full Version : New season

Mike__
10-02-2005, 10:06 AM
First off I'd like to say Calgarypuck is by far the most informative fan site I have ever visited. I love the articles, charts etc you put up on the site. I truly appreciate the work and opinions you guys put towards the site.

This is a great fan site and there are a couple things I would like to see on here that I think would really make this the greatest fan site on the net.

Maybe we could have a section for articles written by...well anyone really. Anyone can send them in. You could have set guidelines like having it Flames related, length etc. and post them up on the site in a "fan article" section. It could be about anything from how the Flames played last game, to how you became a flames fan.

There could be a section for fan photos. CP summits, pics from the red mile (kid friendly photos only), pictures with players etc. as long as it's flames related.

Just a couple things on my mind that I'd like to suggest. I love the site the way it is so if it stays the same that is great with me.