PDA

View Full Version : Computer Help

Maritime Q-Scout
09-08-2005, 05:35 AM
on the off-topic board there is a computer help thread that is granted 4 pages long (which isn't overly long).

would it make more sense rather than link just an overall thread about computer help, but to have a seperate board under "Off-Topic" for computer help where you can post specific problems.

I know I feel like any questions I might have will get lost in the mix, and I don't check the thread (not that I'm a computer genuis or anything) for the same reasoning.

What if there was to be a seperate board so you can have your question the title, details in the message, and responces within. It would also make for easy pickings for people with the same problem. ie: when I have Media Player on I can't hear e-mail notifactionas. If someone's having the same problem they don't have to scroll through 4 pages to see if it's already been posted, and then keep scrolling to see if someone posted turn down Media Player in the program itself and you'll hear the other notifications.

Just a thought, not sure if it takes up too much bandwith or anything, that aspect I don't know... maybe I should ask in the computer help thread :lol: