Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2021, 12:09 PM   #21
Raekwon
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
I'm amazed that a deal hasn't been cut. I mean she has to know about where a lot of the skeletons are buried.
She knows where all of the skeletons are buried which is why they don't want her to talk. The only deal she is going to get is a rigged trial with no information of importance about anyone of importance getting out and then an unfortunate accident when she is released and far away from any connection to this case. She would be gone already if they didn't bungle Epsteins suicide so badly.
Raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 12:11 PM   #22
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raekwon View Post
She knows where all of the skeletons are buried which is why they don't want her to talk. The only deal she is going to get is a rigged trial with no information of importance about anyone of importance getting out and then an unfortunate accident when she is released and far away from any connection to this case. She would be gone already if they didn't bungle Epsteins suicide so badly.
Who are "they".

Corporal Jean-Marc H. BECHARD, 6 Aug 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Just ignore me...I'm in a mood today.
undercoverbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 12:15 PM   #23
Matata
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercoverbrother View Post
Who are "they".

All the people still operating and benefiting from the blackmail operation Epstein was invloved with. Do you think Epstein & Maxwell did it all on their own? There's good reason to think that the influence of this group extends into the most powerful institutions in our society.
Matata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 12:15 PM   #24
Raekwon
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Who are "they".
Epsteins Guests, don't get me wrong thats a borderline tinfoil hat theory up there but I figured why not throw it out there and see what happens in the future.
Raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 12:28 PM   #25
Itse
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Who are "they".
The people who arranged for Epstein to get murdered in his cell.

Which he VERY obviously was.

I mean..

- He was on suicide watch and should have been checked every 30 minutes, but wasn't. The guards, two of them, claimed they had both fell asleep. At the same time, for the same three hours.
- Two camera's in front of Epsteins cell happened to malfunction that night.
- The official theory is that Epstein, six feet tall, hanged himself with a bedsheet connected to a bunk bed. Doable, but takes some serious effort.
- Epstein had marks on his neck (yes, that link takes you to pics of the neck post-mortem) which rather obviously are from something thinner than a bedsheet and not in really where they should be if he had hung himself.
- Epstein had uncommonly severe neck injuries that are more typical of a strangulation.
Itse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 12:31 PM   #26
photon
The new goggles also do nothing.

Exp:

The DoJ said in court in an indictment that the security cameras for the facility itself show no one entered or exited the facility.

Which means if it was a murder then the DoJ arranged it or helped.

Last edited by photon; 11-29-2021 at 12:41 PM. Reason: said in court, not testified
photon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 12:37 PM   #27
2Stonedbirds
First Line Centre

Exp:

I don't think it's fair to proclaim guilt on someone simply for being associated with a scumbag. Pretty sure he worked with/knew plenty of people that weren't into diddling kids.

However, if it is found out that someone associated with Epstein WAS part of the kid diddling, it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see them hung with piano wire.
2Stonedbirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 12:42 PM   #28
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by photon View Post
The DoJ said in court in an indictment that the security cameras for the facility itself show no one entered or exited the facility.

They probably got Jimmy Hoffa to do it.

Oh yeah, Hoffa's alive! Why do you think they never found his body?

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2021, 12:44 PM   #29
Itse
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
The DoJ testified in court that the security cameras for the facility itself show no one entered or exited the facility.

Well, there had already been one attempt at his life where the perpetrator had been his cellmate. (A former police officer who btw, allegedly but in a really funny coincidence, killed his first victim by strangling him with a ziptie). Which is the way this stuff is typically done. Prisons have murderers already in them, there's no need to bring someone from the outside.

Or, as the official record goes, "Epstein was found unconscious in his cell with injuries to his neck, and he claimed to have been attacked by a cellmate".

This was considered a suicide attempt and it's why Epstein was put on suicide watch, and placed with a cellmate, who apparently for no reason at all, was transferred out right before Epstein died, with no one, officially, taking his place.

Or the way I would put it:

It's not like there was that much of an effort to hide that Epstein was indeed murdered and no one is going to be charged for it.

It's a good way to make sure nobody starts thinking about snitching.

Last edited by Itse; 11-29-2021 at 12:52 PM.
Old 11-29-2021, 12:59 PM   #30
photon
The new goggles also do nothing.

Exp:

That's a lot of people in the DoJ involved in lying to cover the murder up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to photon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2021, 01:15 PM   #31
HockeyIlliterate
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:

Mossad has talent.
HockeyIlliterate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 01:31 PM   #32
Itse
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
That's a lot of people in the DoJ involved in lying to cover the murder up.
I think that depends on how you look at it.

I mean, the "cover up" itself is barely a cover up. It's mostly relatively few people saying against the evidence that it was a suicide, plus obviously some high power people making sure the case has the right judge etc.

It's weirdly genius in a way. There's little need to cover up evidence or make stuff up. If the judge says so and the coroner says so, then legally speaking it is so regardless of the evidence.

If you can't find a legal reason to have someone else make a new judgment on the case, you'd have to dig up definite proof that the judge and/or the coroner made that decision based on something other than the legal facts. And I'm pretty sure no one involved was stupid enough to leave a paper trail.

On the other hand there seems to be a whole lot of anonymous leaks, so quite a few people seem to want the public to know something fishy was going on.

(Although to be fair you could chalk it up to it being such a famous case.)

Also, let's remember this happened when the POTUS was one of the men publicly connected to Epstein. Oh, and key members of the other party also want the thing to just go away as fast and quietly as possibly.

How do you fight that.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:44 PM   #33
Shazam
Franchise Player

Exp:

Considering the anti-Trump sentiment, I can't see how he'd ever be able to command something like that to happen without a zillion people rheeing on Twitter.
Old 11-29-2021, 02:00 PM   #34
Itse
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazam View Post
Considering the anti-Trump sentiment, I can't see how he'd ever be able to command something like that to happen without a zillion people rheeing on Twitter.
Quite a lot of people did point out the incredible coincidence on twitter and on facebook and on every other platform on day one, and there's been quite a lot of news articles pointing out the same stuff I've said here. Quite a lot of people have pointed out the Trump connection, as well as the Clinton connection and all the other connections. From the very first polls on the subject something like one in six members of the public actually thought it was a suicide.

Everything I've said here is from reputable news sources like Washington post, you don't have to into some conspiracy sites to dig this stuff up.

None of that matters however, unless someone 1) finds a way to prove something and 2) has the means and the courage to try to take it to court.

I can say this stuff here because I'm a nobody. Comedians can say it and have been saying it. But legitimate newspapers can't say "well clearly it wasn't a suicide". They can just point out all the stuff that suggests that it probably wasn't a suicide. They did, although not super loudly.

Nothing happened.
Old 11-29-2021, 02:55 PM   #35
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazam View Post
I can't see how Trump would ever be able to command something like that to happen without him boasting about it himself on twitter

'damn right I killed him, I'm a boss'
afc wimbledon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 03:08 PM   #36
Shazam
Franchise Player

Exp:

Lol that too.
Old 11-29-2021, 03:19 PM   #37
Itse
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by afc wimbledon View Post
I can't see how Trump would ever be able to command something like that to happen without him boasting about it himself on twitter

'damn right I killed him, I'm a boss'
No, saying just enough but not too much is one of the things Trump is actually good at. His January 6th speech was a work of art in that regard. It's obvious what he meant, but he never literally said it. Trump might be unhinged in some ways, but he shows really good self control in that way. He's crazy but not dumb, being seen as the guy who killed Epstein would not have been smart, because that instantly would have made him look super guilty of being a pedophile, and that's probably the only thing his cult would not have been okay with.

It's also worth noting that it's impossible to guess who was actually behind Epstein's murder, because there's just too many good suspects, all of them rich, powerful, well connected and with an excellent motive.

Maybe Trump had something to do with it, maybe he didn't. Maybe Clinton had something to do with it, maybe he didn't. Could have been anyone really, someone who has never been publicly connected to this. We know a lot of people visited Epstein's island and his parties for decades, but we've only heard of less than a dozen names.

Which rich and powerful man or men specifically do you want to start investigating or accusing? You're going to piss off all of them, because all of them want this to go away, but not all of them are guilty of anything more than being happy about Epstein dying.

Last edited by Itse; 11-29-2021 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-29-2021, 03:45 PM   #38
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman View Post
It's a trial and I agree the Bill Clinton bit wasn't necessary.
lol.

Spoiler!
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 03:49 PM   #39
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

Oh, and if you're wondering what they 'have' on people, remember that Epstein had cameras in his homes where he would be able to record all kinds of scandalous stuff.

Quote:
Jeffrey Epstein had surveillance cameras in every room of his NYC and Little St James properties - for security and to feed his depraved perversions, says former 'sex slave'
Not that everyone associated with him is guilty, but when you fly to his island, there is no way you weren't participating in the hideous stuff they were doing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...roperties.html
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 04:00 PM   #40
FlamesAddiction
Franchise Player

Exp:

It makes you wonder how much of this happens all over the world. I would bet that there are tycoons doing this sort of stuff on every continent except Antarctica. Even in the U.S., I doubt Epstein was the only show in town and others are probably picking up the slack.