Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum

View Poll Results: Should the Flames fire Gulutzan
Yes 464 64.90%
No 251 35.10%
Voters: 715. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 08:54 PM   #881
MRCboicgy
Referee

Exp:

So just a quick bit of transparency on where I personally come out on this - again, I'm just one of scrubs around here, so take it fwiw.

In my professional life, my boss, the COO, told us, his leadership team, that he reads every Glassdoor review and believes each one, no matter how crusty or how full of koolaid it is. He asked us to do the same, and look at things, not just at work, but in life in that way and look at how everyone you come in contact with reviews you as a chance to learn, without taking it personally. I'll try to apply that advice here, just as I try to instill that in my team at work.

So that's my approach, whether you say we're terrible, whether you say we're amazing, it really doesn't matter, it's the reality to that person on that day. If you say we suck, then we did and we need improve. If you said we killed it, then we did and we still need to use that as the motivation to go out and achieve that standard more often.

However, its still appropriate to raise these concerns in the proper way - Please PM the mod account or report a post - neither is a black hole. If it's sent there, it does get attention (for transparency's sake, a PM to the mod account probably generates a bit more discussion than a report, but you know, use common sense on how each is used.)

Listen, it's a 7-game winning streak, be happy, enjoy the week off.
Gonna close the thread since we've veered off topic.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MRCboicgy For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread