Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2024, 03:45 PM   #1
OutOfTheCube
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default FS: Wireless Electric Snowblower, Xbox One S, Skechers Shoes

Hey - just a few random items for sale, seeing if anyone is interested, open to offers on everything. Pick up of items in Airdrie on evenings/weekends or I can meet you in NE-ish Calgary during the day at times:

Wireless Electric Snowblower - works great, we've just found our space isn't big enough to get it charged and use it instead of just shoveling. Only used a handful of times, comes with the batteries and charger of course. Looking for $250 -- this is the exact model:

https://www.amazon.ca/Snow-Joe-24V-X...s%2C126&sr=8-1

Xbox One S - this is the older model of Xbox One, not the latest Series S. All digital console so you can only download games, great little system if you're just looking for something for the kids to play Roblox or Minecraft on, etc. Comes with one controller and the hookups. Looking for $80.

Skechers Running Shoes - white, size 11 running shoes. Felt very comfortable in the store but my feet didn't sit right in them when I tried running and make my legs very sore. Missed my return window so here I am. Basically brand new. Looking for $40. These are the exact ones:

https://www.amazon.ca/Skechers-Energ...18ba26bc675503
OutOfTheCube is offline   Reply With Quote