Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 08-05-2017, 09:48 PM   #161
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Matt and Mark seemed uncomfortable with everyone ganging up on Cody and Jess and i respect them for it. Kudos to Jessica for sticking up for herself with Cody. That relationship has zero chance of survival outside the house, but at least they both seem to know it
Calgary14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 07:11 PM   #162
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Haha Elena cussing out the zombies, or whatever they were, was classic.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 10:19 AM   #163
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Paul needs to be careful. People (ie. Christmas) are starting to pick up on the fact that he is pulling the strings, and he might be playing too hard. When Derek won his season he pulled the strings but never got blood on his hands and always deflected attention, the opposite of Paul
Old 08-07-2017, 12:30 PM   #164
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Not relevant to what's happening in the house but here are a acouple of interesting photos of contestants before the show that were on reddit recently.

Elena before her plastic surgery. Hardly looks like the same person.

Spoiler!

Mark pre and post beefcake.

Spoiler!
Old 08-07-2017, 02:27 PM   #165
AC
Resident Videologist

Exp:

Wow, too bad about Elena. She looks like a monster now IMO but was quite pretty beforehand.
AC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AC For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2017, 04:27 PM   #166
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Man I thought duck face was over? Such a shame what these girls do to themselves. Do women realize that men don't find this plastic look attractive?
Erick Estrada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 11:31 AM   #167
The Fonz
Our Jessica Fletcher

Exp:

The way Paul and his groupies treated Jessica and Cody was disgusting. I hope that was a wake-up call for some of the more level headed players in that alliance.

It'd be cool if that performance galvanized some players against Paul. Seeing Matt & Kevin flip to the other side of the house would make things very interesting.
The Fonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 12:45 PM   #168
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

I really like Kevin's game. He hasn't been discussed or targeted by anyone yet and you have to think he's not going to be on the block for some time unless as a pawn.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:54 PM   #169
Barnes
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
I really like Kevin's game. He hasn't been discussed or targeted by anyone yet and you have to think he's not going to be on the block for some time unless as a pawn.
Yeah, he has great instincts but he has no idea what it takes to win the game. Short of getting dragged to the end and a bitter jury, I dont see how he wins. He wont do well in the 'What day did x happen' comps. He's definitly gonna do some damage at some point though.
Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:05 AM   #170
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnes View Post
Yeah, he has great instincts but he has no idea what it takes to win the game. Short of getting dragged to the end and a bitter jury, I dont see how he wins. He wont do well in the 'What day did x happen' comps. He's definitly gonna do some damage at some point though.
It's a toss up right now though as who's playing a better game for the long haul? Eventually someone will take the head off the snake (Paul) and Cody and Jessica aren't long for the game. After that there's really not a lot of really good game players left. Matthew seems pretty even keel but he could be done in by his showmance with Raven. I don't think Alex is as good a competitor as she thinks she is and she will eventually be targeted. Jason isn't particularly great at competitions. I think Kevin may be able to position himself pretty deep as long as he doesn't get caught backstabbing someone.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:34 PM   #171
JFK
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Until Josh takes the marbles out of his mouth I can't watch this show anymore, someone PM me when he's gone.
JFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:41 PM   #172
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Jody might be the worst players in BB history when it comes to social game. They have had so many opportunities to get themselves back in the game and every single time Cody acts like a self-serving psychopath and Jessica acts like a stuck up bitch. It's actually kind of frustrating to watch because I wouldn't mind some better competition if they actually had a single ounce of gaming skills or social skills and used it to turn the house in their favour.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cecil Terwilliger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2017, 08:36 PM   #173
The Fonz
Our Jessica Fletcher

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK View Post
Until Josh takes the marbles out of his mouth I can't watch this show anymore, someone PM me when he's gone.

Such a meatball move.
The Fonz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Fonz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2017, 08:46 PM   #174
Weitz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
Jody might be the worst players in BB history when it comes to social game. They have had so many opportunities to get themselves back in the game and every single time Cody acts like a self-serving psychopath and Jessica acts like a stuck up bitch. It's actually kind of frustrating to watch because I wouldn't mind some better competition if they actually had a single ounce of gaming skills or social skills and used it to turn the house in their favour.
Doesn't really matter when the rest of the house is playing for Paul.

Just watch. When Jess goes they will go for Cody which will be a really dumb move for everyone except Paul. But they will do it because they are playing for him.

Not to mention all the cast cares about is their $8,000 jury stipend and becoming internet famous. No one is playing to win. Except Paul, who I can't stand.

Last edited by Weitz; 08-09-2017 at 08:49 PM.
Weitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:37 PM   #175
savardandjokinen
son of looooob

Exp:

Paul needs to be careful about what he says, he is showing his power over all those meatballs and people are catching onto it. How he switched the target from Elena to Jessica is impressive, but he was doing it in a way which could lead to problems in the future. He's clearly playing the best game, but I don't think he's going to be able to keep playing that way.

I think big brother is partially rigged and Paul has kind of been saved by production, but he's clearly a dominant player. Another player who I think is playing really well is Kevin, playing both sides, everyone loves him and he has never been nominaed
savardandjokinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:41 PM   #176
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Serious question - do the houseguests get counselling after their stay in the BB house? I'd need counselling after being in a house all summer with someone like Josh
Old 08-09-2017, 10:08 PM   #177
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

It's going to be a little sad seeing Jessica leave. Her and Cody are probably the best competitors and while her personality isn't the best she's great eye candy.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:27 PM   #178
savardandjokinen
son of looooob

Exp:

Paul is the best competitor
savardandjokinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:41 PM   #179
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Jody are good competitors in the sense that they never give up but they're terrible at big brother because at least 80% of the game is social play and strategy, of which they have negative value, the other 20% is competitions.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:29 AM   #180
Hockey
Franchise Player

Exp:

I know it would never happen, but if Josh just told Jody straight up that Elena is the target and they would shock the house if they ended up working together.
Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote