Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2019, 09:29 AM   #1
Scimitar
Farm Team Player

Exp:
Default LF: Condo/Apartment Rental

I have been looking on the usual websites, but I thought I would try here for more options.

My wife and I are looking to rent a residence starting mid August or September 1st. I would also like to move my mother close by as well so if someone is looking to rent two units, that would be great.

About us: couple with no kids, late thirties and early forties. We do not smoke, drink or use drugs. I would definitely call us low maintenance tenants--you should not be getting calls from us unless absolutely necessary. We are looking for one or two bedroom place, not too concerned about the location with exception of the high crime areas. We are not looking to rent luxury units, but we do prefer newer buildings.

My mother is a senior with one cat, very clean, takes extremely good care of the property. She can't do stairs due to knee pain.

Thanks!
Scimitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:29 PM   #2
jwslam
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I have a 1BR in Bridgeland coming up August 1. I didn't make a listing yet. It has stairs and is in a 1980's building. Not sure it satisfies for either of you but I thought I'd post in case you're interested. It's 560sqft going for $1300 utilities and internet included.
jwslam is offline   Reply With Quote