Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 04-26-2010, 10:24 AM   #41
jydk
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggypop View Post
Great episode. Someone clear something up for me in white though:

Where did his Aztec go? Why did he need a cab?
This made sense so that Hank wouldn't see it, but he drove into the lot with it. Where did it go? What did I miss?
I was just about to ask the same question. I think I missed something too cause IIRC Walt does drive his Aztec to the lot.

But what a great episode. This series keeps getting better and better.

To anyone reading this thread who hasn't seen the show, I definitely recommend it as the best show currently on tv.
jydk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:27 AM   #42
jydk
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by corporatejay View Post
He left it at the mechanic's, he drove the RV over.

Answer above this line in white.

Ok, that makes sense. Yet I don't recall any scene that clearly showed that. I could have just missed it though.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:28 AM   #43
octothorp
Franchise Player

Exp:

Because he drove the motorhome to the demolition yard. His Aztec was still at the yard where the motorhome was getting fixed up, which was a different yard from where he took it to get demolished.
octothorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:07 PM   #44
Methanolic
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Probably one of the best episodes ever!! Very tense with Hank trying to get into the RV and the twist with the heat off Heisenberg and now on Schrader will prove to be very intense.

Also, I'm guessing Walt will have to re-enlist Pinkman into the fold because of how (through Walts coaching) Jesse was able to difuse the situation long enough for Walt to come up with a solution for getting Hank away from the RV.

BTW: Skylar needs to do a "Rita" from Dexter and just go the hell away!!
Methanolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:50 PM   #45
iggypop
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methanolic View Post
Probably one of the best episodes ever!! Very tense with Hank trying to get into the RV and the twist with the heat off Heisenberg and now on Schrader will prove to be very intense.

Also, I'm guessing Walt will have to re-enlist Pinkman into the fold because of how (through Walts coaching) Jesse was able to difuse the situation long enough for Walt to come up with a solution for getting Hank away from the RV.

BTW: Skylar needs to do a "Rita" from Dexter and just go the hell away!!
I predict the bald brother won't get a chance to get to Hank. I think his stress issues and poor eating is foreshadowing to him having a heart attack.
At the same time, he's a pretty major character, not sure they will 'off' him just like that though.
iggypop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #46
Methanolic
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
I predict the bald brother won't get a chance to get to Hank. I think his stress issues and poor eating is foreshadowing to him having a heart attack.
At the same time, he's a pretty major character, not sure they will 'off' him just like that though.

If that's the case, (heart attack) then I foresee a very tense scene with the brothers in Hanks hospital room and possibly pumping a few rounds into some carefuly arranged pillows under the sheets.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:09 PM   #47
nik-
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
It's only planned to be a 4 year show. At this point of it's arc, pretty much anyone is in play.
nik- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:17 PM   #48
Methanolic
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik- View Post
It's only planned to be a 4 year show. At this point of it's arc, pretty much anyone is in play.

I vote for Skylar to be next!
Old 04-27-2010, 07:14 PM   #49
Machiavelli
Franchise Player

Exp:

Skylar is the worst.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:15 AM   #50
trackercowe
Franchise Player

Exp:

What an epic episode tonight, just so well done. Might be a bit of a spoiler, but only one scene with Skylar really helped out.

Spoilers: Finally we are going to get the dosage we have been waiting for with Walt, and Jesse teaming up again. I felt bad for Walt's former assistant, but screw him.

Onto one of the most well done final scenes with Hank, and the two brothers. Once Hank gave his gun in I thought he was doomed. Even with the phone call warning him, Hank had no conceivable way to defend himself from both of them. I wondered why he didn't just drive away, but I doubt that would of worked either.

After he took out the first brother I was on the edge of my seat. I thought Hank had the upper hand when he was able to get away with the gun, and had the other brother coming after him. I cheered when Hank shot down the second brother, completely forgetting the bullet-proof-vest. Of course I thought he was done for once the brother shot him down. Then the deus ex machina happened when the bullet fell out of his vest. I still believed they wouldn't give him enough time to load the gun before the last brother came back. But, boy was I wrong! He blew out the back of his head with that hollow point. The whole scene played out perfectly, and reminded me how well this team did on The X-Files.

I can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out. Who called Hank letting him know the brothers would be there within the minute? He had to of been following the brothers, and knew they were coming after him. So I think it had to of been someone working for Gus (the chicken guy). It could of been the drug dealer from Mexico, but either way this could make for an all out cartel war, with Walt in between.

Can't wait for it all to play out.

trackercowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:24 AM   #51
boogerz
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Tonight was just ridiculous.

SPOILER HERE, DON'T HIGHLIGHT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN EPI 7 I suspected Gus was setting the brothers/twins up, but Hank blowing the brains out of one of them with the others gun was the icing on the cake.

I can't wait until next Sunday

Last edited by boogerz; 05-03-2010 at 01:55 AM.
boogerz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to boogerz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 12:35 AM   #52
WindomURL
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogerz View Post
Tonight was just ridiculous. DELETED

I can't wait until next Sunday
You really should put that in white text or just not post that kind of spoiler.

But all in all, agreed. This show just keeps getting better and better.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:46 AM   #53
Machiavelli
Franchise Player

Exp:

Oh my god, Jesse owned the beginning of that episode.

What a frightening 45 minutes. My heart is still pounding.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:09 AM   #54
Russic
Dances with Wolves

Exp:

I'm a spoiler whore, so I haven't looked at this thread. I'm interested in getting into this show, but I do my primary tv watching on the train to and from work each day. Is this show something you could watch in public or is it graphic? If somebody would be so kind to PM me the answer I would be forever in their debt.
Russic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:23 PM   #55
iggypop
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russic View Post
I'm a spoiler whore, so I haven't looked at this thread. I'm interested in getting into this show, but I do my primary tv watching on the train to and from work each day. Is this show something you could watch in public or is it graphic? If somebody would be so kind to PM me the answer I would be forever in their debt.
PM'd.
iggypop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:24 PM   #56
jydk
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Has anyone else noticed that after each show, AMC tells you to stick around to see scenes for the next Breaking Bad, and then they cut to adverts, return, and never make good on thier promise.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:21 AM   #57
wpgflamesfan
3 Wolves Short of 2 Millionth Post

Exp:

Another phenomenal episode last night. The last three episode have been some of the best tv i've seen in a long time.
wpgflamesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:26 PM   #58
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

Awesome episode. Hard to believe this show in only in season 3. Imagine just how much crazy turmoil is going to occur a couple seasons down the road! And Gus...oh Gus...you are one devilishly clever Mofo.

PS. The scene where one of the brothers notices "Heizenburg" and starts crawling towards the door...EPIC!!!
Huntingwhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:10 PM   #59
Machiavelli
Franchise Player

Exp:

Gus is one of the best characters on TV right now.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:02 PM   #60
Ducay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Gus starting to show his true colors, but its still nice to have a criminal with dignity.

Love that Jesse is back to his role as goofy sidekick. The blow-up suit part was gold!
Ducay is offline   Reply With Quote