Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 12-05-2019, 03:37 PM   #1
Hi-Psi
Scoring Winger

Exp:
Default House for sale in Cochrane! Reduced to sell!

Hey everyone!

Selling my Dad's house and figured I might as well share it on CP!

MLS#C4257260

"Sick of the hustle and bustle of the big city? Why not check out Cochrane! It's just a 30 minute drive to downtown Calgary! Cochrane offers everything you could ever want, without the noise and traffic!

45+ Complex. Low condo fees at $188! This walkout bungalow is fully finished and well maintained. Unit backs onto a large green space with walking trails for those that want to reconnect with nature! Just a short walk down to the river with breathtaking views and more scenic trails.

This 2 bedroom plus den is priced to sell. Located in a quiet treed setting. Large master suite has plenty of closet space and a 3pc en suite. Open concept living room/kitchen makes entertaining your guests a breeze. Stainless steel appliance package matches nicely with the stained wood cabinets. 9 foot ceilings on main and walkout level. Private back deck has natural gas BBQ and looks out onto an open field.

No more hauling laundry downstairs with your main floor laundry and 2 piece powder room. Downstairs you'll love the in floor heating, walkout basement with patio area, large family room, another large bedroom, 4pc bathroom and large storage room. Attached garage is insulated and drywalled.

This home is the perfect size and comes with a large storage room in the basement. High efficient furnace and hot water tank plus a water softener.

Call to view today! MLS#4257260

**If you're interested in the house but see something that you'd like to change, let me know! I'm a mortgage broker and there are options to do customizations to the house before even moving in! The majority of the cost of those customizations can be built into the mortgage!

Reach out anytime with any questions you may have or to request additional photos."

https://www.renzorealestate.com/prop...ne-ab-t4c-0e6/