Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 08-13-2013, 05:16 PM   #1
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:
Exclamation Testimonials

Thanks again to CP members, lurkers and all others for making my sponsorship worth while. Its a pleasure to work with you!

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com

Last edited by Travis Munroe; 10-26-2015 at 09:28 PM.
Old 08-13-2013, 11:49 PM   #2
StormShadow
Backup Goalie

Exp:

My wife and I are currently working with Travis to sell our place and buy a new home. He has been professional, extremely competent, and a pleasure to work with. I will be writing a full testimonial here after we complete all of our business. In the mean time if you are looking to buy/sell do not hesitate to contact Travis!
The Following User Says Thank You to StormShadow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2013, 01:11 PM   #3
PsYcNeT
Franchise Player

Exp:

Whoops I asked for it, but forgot to post in it!

So me and my wife recently purchased our first home with Travis' help, and it was a hassle-free, stress-free experience. Travis showed us exactly what we wanted, provided very helpful information, and was nice enough to ferry us around as well. He even put up with me bothering him about mundane bull#### when the thoughts struck me, and always answered his phone/emails/texts in a timely manner.

Pretty much was the best time I could expect for purchasing a home.

Thanks Travis!

(PS Those who buy into the "good looking realtors are more successful thing, Travis is well kept and handsome. *wiggles eyebrows*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm View Post
Settle down there, Temple Grandin.
The Following User Says Thank You to PsYcNeT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2013, 10:48 AM   #4
ranchlandsselling
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Just thought I'd share my thoughts on Travis thus far:

Seems like a dedicated, honest, hard working and client serving/pleasing individual.

I'm currently dealing with a realtor as I'm doing the mortgage for a client. I emailed him today asking for the MLS listing and P&S agreement so I can fill in the required property info for the mortgage submission. Get a reply:

Yes, Will do. We can not send the info you need till Monday is that O.K.?

Which is fine, I don't need "files", so I reply and ask for the MLX listing. The one that looks much like the mls listing but has some more useful information etc. Mention that I need this for the lender sooner than later. What do I get back.

Sorry! On the road till Saturday with no files,after that will send all the info.

I'm sorry - it's Thursday, sending info to mortgage company come Monday simply isn't acceptable. Rates are trending up and quite quickly. This is your client that bought a house using you. You've clearly got a phone/email. Call your relator office, assistant, other realtor, etc. and get me the damn information. I'm dumbfounded as to how someone can't follow this. You could very well end up costing this person a few thousand dollars more.

Anyway, given that Travis actively responds to all of us on this board (non-clients) in a timely manner and we've seen (from CPr's that have used him) how he treats his clients I'd (as a broker and CP'r) suggest everyone consider using him as a realtor.

That's all...
The Following User Says Thank You to ranchlandsselling For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #5
Regulator75
Franchise Player

Exp:

Big thanks to Travis for showing us two places this afternoon on short notice.

More photos on Flickr
The Following User Says Thank You to Regulator75 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2013, 08:18 AM   #6
FlamesFanInOilCountry
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Big thanks to Travis for his assistance in helping my wife and I purchase/build our house in Mohaganny. I contact Travis based on his professionalism and information that I observered on CP, and Travis definitely delivered. Since it is our first home, and we were just able to relocate from Edmonton recently we obviously had questions and were unsure if were going to purchase or build new. Travis fielded all of our questions and presented clear and concise options (Suggested properties on MLS, new build developments, etc) based on our feedback.

Travis also gave excellent information to help us make decisions on the options that we selected in our house to assist in resale value. Probably the most impressive part is how personal Travis is, and how well he services his clients regardless of how large his client volume is. I think the most we waited for a follow up to an inquiry was a day, and the majority of his responses were within minutes to let us know an answer or an approximate follow up time. Travis is also more than happy to communicate via whatever works for you (in person/phone/email), and is involved in the process as you need him to be (will volunteer to come to any meeting or just what you ask him to).

I also echo PsYcNeT's comments... VERY well kept and handsome... My wife's friend was VERY impressed... Who knows... Maybe my wife, too?

We will definitely be using Travis for our next property purchase!
The Following User Says Thank You to FlamesFanInOilCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2014, 11:42 AM   #7
Frequitude
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Testimonials

I just want to put it a huge recommendation for using Travis. Professional, we'll-researched and hard working. I met him at my place on Monday, he had it photo'd/listed by Thursday and sold by Saturday. Thanks man.

Everyone on here should use him.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frequitude For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2014, 12:21 PM   #8
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Much appreciated!

info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
Old 04-21-2014, 04:10 PM   #9
WilsonFourTwo
First Line Centre

Exp:

That's a terrific story/outcome, congrats.

I don't know just how much traffic/volume Travis is getting out of the deal, but I definitely appreciate the dedicated forum and expertise that comes with his involvement.

If anything else, thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to WilsonFourTwo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 04:40 PM   #10
JMN
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonFourTwo View Post
That's a terrific story/outcome, congrats.

I don't know just how much traffic/volume Travis is getting out of the deal, but I definitely appreciate the dedicated forum and expertise that comes with his involvement.

If anything else, thanks!
Agreed. I haven't worked with Travis on any deals yet but will definitely in the future. We've discussed a couple properties in the past through PM and he has always been very quick and professional.
The Following User Says Thank You to JMN For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2014, 09:16 PM   #11
GettinIggyWithIt
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I worked with Travis on a deal recently. Ended up with a great rental property. Very professional and easy to deal with. Thanks Travis.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GettinIggyWithIt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2014, 06:49 PM   #12
ken0042
Playboy Mansion Poolboy

Location: Close enough to make a beer run during a TV timeout
Exp:

Just wanted to show my appreciation for the work Travis did with my recent purchase of a new home, and sale of my old home.

First was the purchase of a new-built house. Typically this is a standard transaction; however there were a few things that I wanted that the builder did not want to do. With Travis' help I was able to get the "must have" options. A big part of that was that Travis knew the questions to ask; and how to ask them in a way that gave us the answers we needed.

Then where he really showed his talents was with the sale of my old home. He came out a few weeks before we put it on the market, and showed me a lot of things I needed to do to get ready for sale. A few of the things I knew, but there were other things that he placed higher up on the list. Once I did those things; I really understood why he told me to do them. My house had never looked so good.

Then there we the professionals he hired; most notably the photographer. Anybody can take pictures on a phone or even a DSLR camera; but these pictures really made my house stand out online.

Then there's his timing. He listed it at the right time to maximize interest. We had requests for showings right away, and by Saturday afternoon we had been through almost 20 showings.

Travis also knew the right price for listing. He came up with a list price that was higher than some recent comperables. However given his marketing, he was confidant it was a good price to go in with.

He was right to start with that price. Within 3 days we were looking at multiple offers. I also liked how he dealt with those multiple offers. I ended up getting more than my asking price; deal done in 3 days and conditions waived a few days later.

So at the end of the day, the final sale price was higher than what comperables had sold for the previous couple of weeks. And by higher I mean enough to cover the total commission I was paying; both Travis' as well as the buyer's realtor. So even if I had been somehow able to list it for free, I would have been no further ahead. Never mind the stress with dealing with showing the house for weeks on end.

What about using a discount realtor you ask? Well there is a house with an identical floor plan to mine that went on the market 2 days before mine; at the same price. It's still sitting on the market.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ken0042 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2014, 11:16 PM   #13
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken0042 View Post
Just wanted to show my appreciation for the work Travis did with my recent purchase of a new home, and sale of my old home.

First was the purchase of a new-built house. Typically this is a standard transaction; however there were a few things that I wanted that the builder did not want to do. With Travis' help I was able to get the "must have" options. A big part of that was that Travis knew the questions to ask; and how to ask them in a way that gave us the answers we needed.

Then where he really showed his talents was with the sale of my old home. He came out a few weeks before we put it on the market, and showed me a lot of things I needed to do to get ready for sale. A few of the things I knew, but there were other things that he placed higher up on the list. Once I did those things; I really understood why he told me to do them. My house had never looked so good.

Then there we the professionals he hired; most notably the photographer. Anybody can take pictures on a phone or even a DSLR camera; but these pictures really made my house stand out online.

Then there's his timing. He listed it at the right time to maximize interest. We had requests for showings right away, and by Saturday afternoon we had been through almost 20 showings.

Travis also knew the right price for listing. He came up with a list price that was higher than some recent comperables. However given his marketing, he was confidant it was a good price to go in with.

He was right to start with that price. Within 3 days we were looking at multiple offers. I also liked how he dealt with those multiple offers. I ended up getting more than my asking price; deal done in 3 days and conditions waived a few days later.

So at the end of the day, the final sale price was higher than what comperables had sold for the previous couple of weeks. And by higher I mean enough to cover the total commission I was paying; both Travis' as well as the buyer's realtor. So even if I had been somehow able to list it for free, I would have been no further ahead. Never mind the stress with dealing with showing the house for weeks on end.

What about using a discount realtor you ask? Well there is a house with an identical floor plan to mine that went on the market 2 days before mine; at the same price. It's still sitting on the market.

Thank you - Always makes it easy when the client trusts your judgement!

info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
Old 05-13-2014, 02:24 PM   #14
Frequitude
Franchise Player

Exp:

I forgot to add the part where he showed up at my door to sign an offer after getting out of wisdom tooth surgery.

Badass.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frequitude For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2014, 09:40 PM   #15
gladaki
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Travis get me one of those white apartments in front of river near point McKay.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:34 PM   #16
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Are you talking about the ones that are ranging from 1 million to 6 million or something like that?
I believe someone in my office has exclusive selling rights to it!

info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
Old 06-03-2014, 11:37 PM   #17
gladaki
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realtor 1 View Post
Are you talking about the ones that are ranging from 1 million to 6 million or something like that?
I believe someone in my office has exclusive selling rights to it!
Sorry Travis...I am not a million dollar guy .....Infact just started working.
I was talking about apartments 3412 PARKDALE Boulevard NW. If any thing comes up in future for it, please let me know
Old 06-05-2014, 10:18 AM   #18
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

^^ Sorry, I sensed sarcasm and assumed you were referring to the real expensive ones however now that I re read it I realize I was in the wrong area.
If you want to PM me your email address I will set it up so that you receive instant notification to any new listings in the building.

info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
Old 07-20-2014, 08:51 PM   #19
Shin Pad
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frequitude View Post
I just want to put it a huge recommendation for using Travis. Professional, we'll-researched and hard working. I met him at my place on Monday, he had it photo'd/listed by Thursday and sold by Saturday. Thanks man.

Everyone on here should use him.

I'd also like to recommend Travis. We listed a house with him on Thursday and had it sold by Sunday. Everything went smoothly and we were able to get a great price for the house. Thanks Travis.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shin Pad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2014, 08:35 PM   #20
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

^^ Thank you - as always, working with the CP community is great

info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management