Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2022, 10:51 AM   #21
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeGeeWhy View Post
Take 20mg of vyvanse a day and you won’t need to eat another meal ever again.
That's an oddly specific measurement...

On a different note, what's the allure of a supplement and what is it providing that some combo of a multivitamin and whey might not be providing?

I kinda understand the concept if you're a very on the go type of person or wanting to use it on a day where you cannot afford a full meal (ie: hiking, traveling etc.). But if you've got plenty of time each day, I seriously cannot understand the reasoning to use it regularly.

It perhaps is the same reasoning that I find odd when people complain about the calorie and sugar content of a granola bar. Umm... hello, it's literally designed that way. Compact energy for when you're on the go like a hike. Obviously eating tons of granola bars when you're barely active is not great, but they're literally designed for a scenario that's completely opposite of that. I wonder if I'm missing something specific, but supplements often feel this way for me.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
athletic greens , nutritional supplements