Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 02-26-2021, 03:33 PM   #21
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by afc wimbledon View Post
mice are the plumbers best friend, well them and wet wipes
Somewhere there is a Plumber...presumably upon a golden toilet, smoking a cigar and counting wads of cash....

"Fully dissolvable...I cant believe those rubes bought that!"

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2021, 04:28 PM   #22
RichieRich
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buff View Post
I learned the hard way that too many sugar free gummies will clean you out fast and hard.
hILARIOUS!! My kid was complaining of Montezumas and refused to admit to anything. Turns out they gorged on these yesterday. It's been a rough day for them!! HA!!
RichieRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 04:31 PM   #23
peter12
Franchise Player

Exp:

Everything used to destroy my guts and then I found out I had a massive bacterial infection.
peter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 04:33 PM   #24
Jiri Hrdina
Franchise Player

Exp:

Garlic. Anything with garlic.
Took me until the age of 35 to figure out that's what was going on.
Jiri Hrdina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jiri Hrdina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2021, 04:36 PM   #25
troutman
Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer

Exp:

Colyte
troutman is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to troutman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2021, 05:08 PM   #26
ripTDR
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

One could make an argument of everything that is delicious... and most of that is bad for you
ripTDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 09:29 PM   #27
Scroopy Noopers
Pent-up

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiri Hrdina View Post
Garlic. Anything with garlic.
Took me until the age of 35 to figure out that's what was going on.
And it’s in EVERYTHING. Thought I was safe last week with some salt and pepper no name chips. Nope, garlic powder. Realized before I consumed them, but the craving crushing disappointment...
Scroopy Noopers is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scroopy Noopers For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2021, 09:48 PM   #28
NinePack
Scoring Winger

Exp:

pepperoni . and that sucks for me.
NinePack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 11:08 PM   #29
Dion
Not a casual user

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
Colyte
The worst and don't remind of the taste
Old 02-26-2021, 11:22 PM   #30
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripTDR View Post
One could make an argument of everything that is delicious... and most of that is bad for you
You have clearly met my ex wife and almost every girlfriend I have ever had
afc wimbledon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 11:38 PM   #31
Harry Lime
Franchise Player

Exp:

The classic review of the Haribo suger free gummi bears.

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2JGNJ5ZPJT4YC

Quote:
1.0 out of 5 stars See you in hell, Haribo Sugar-Free Gummi Bears
Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2015
Flavor: Gold Bears
It was my last class of the semester, and the final exam was worth 30% of our grade.
After a late night study session I felt confident, but I had to decide between sleeping in or cooking breakfast. My eyelids chose sleep.
My stomach later regretted this decision, and after several uncomfortable stomach growls, I finally decided to make a quick stop by the campus bookstore and grab a snack before my test. Since the semester was ending and everyone was going home for the summer, a lot of items were on sale, including the snacks and candy that they kept up front. Being in the hungry state that I was in, it felt only logical to pick the largest, yet least expensive candy in order to get more bang for my buck.
And there they sat: two bags of Haribo Sugar-Free Gummi Bears, buy one get one free.
"What a deal!" I thought naïvely. I would eat one bag before my test, and one bag afterwards.
As I walked to class, I gleefully chewed on those abominable little bastards, unaware of the utter mayhem that they would soon unleash upon my poor, poor anus.
I sat down at my desk as the professor informed us that, due to issues with cheating in the past, restroom breaks would be prohibited until the completion of the exam.
"I'll give you 10 minutes to use the restroom now; this will be your last chance. Any takers?"
The demon bears hadn't released their unholy necromancy upon my stomach yet, so in my moment of ignorant foolishness, I remained seated, still munching on those miniature bear-shaped bombs.
After the students wise enough to take the professor's offer had returned, the professor handed out the test. I was six questions in when it happened.
It started subtly at first, almost like a slight tingly sensation in my lower abdomen. I thought nothing of it, assuming my intestines were just doing their thang. Little did I know that my intestines were trying desperately to warn me of the horror that was on the horizon.
By question 9 it happened again, but this time it was followed by a sharp pain, as if those infernal hellions had orchestrated an attack upon my colon. I fought to contain the groan that tried escaping my lips. It was at this point I began to panic; something was going horribly long, and I needed to get through this test before it got any worse.
By question 14 my worst fear was upon me; the Satan bears' burning, hot, liquidy dark magic crashed against my anal sphincter like a tidal wave. I was able to close the hatch just in time, but those relentless, toxic bears beat against it like Orcs breaking down the doors of Helm's Deep. I knew I wouldn't be able to so much as shift in my seat without risking a breach.
I kept fighting through my exam, clenching my cheeks with all my might. Beads of sweat began rolling down my neck. Suddenly, a loud, gurgling war cry came from my belly, and the entire class lifted their heads.
At this point, nothing mattered except expelling this ungodly presence from my bowels. With 15 questions left, I promptly wrote C for every answer and ran out of the classroom. My professor yelled something, but I was too preoccupied with the volcanic eruption that needed to take place before I could find sweet, sweet relief.
I burst into the restroom like the Kool-Aid man and, behold, the handicap stall was empty. Sun rays from the adjacent window shone upon it, as if it were a gift from God himself. It took me less than .5 seconds to undo my belt buckle, pull down my pants, and finally relax my weary buttocks upon the toilet seat.
It took absolutely no effort to expel this demon. Almost immediately, the floodgates of hell were opened and the damned, liquified souls of an entire bag's worth of gummi bears cried as they burned through my sphincter and into the watery abyss below. I had never felt such simultaneous relief and anguish in my life.
After 30 more minutes of this, I immediately went home, dug a hole in my backyard, and burned the remaining bag of gummi bears.
I leave with this; do not, I repeat do NOT eat these spawns of Satan. Not only did they cause me to fail my final test, but the anguish I experienced is something I wouldn't wish upon anyone, not even my worst enemy. The only place these god forsaken hell bears belong are buried deep below the Earth's surface.
10,789 people found this helpful
Old 02-27-2021, 02:42 AM   #32
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Chili. Delicious & Deadly. Especially fast food chili with the visible pockets of oil, fat and spice in it.

Theater popcorn when combo'd with a large coke. It's like making that grade 3 volcano experiment in your own body.

Water or flat drinks every single time now.

A lot of things get to me now. Have to remind myself to eat lightly when dating lol.
djsFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 04:47 AM   #33
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player

Exp:

afc wimbledon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 05:32 AM   #34
blankall
Ate 100 Treadmills

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsFlames View Post
Chili. Delicious & Deadly. Especially fast food chili with the visible pockets of oil, fat and spice in it.

Theater popcorn when combo'd with a large coke. It's like making that grade 3 volcano experiment in your own body.

Water or flat drinks every single time now.

A lot of things get to me now. Have to remind myself to eat lightly when dating lol.
Water? You may want to get that checked out.
blankall is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blankall For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2021, 10:34 AM   #35
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

When I smoked, coffee and a cigarette really cleared me out. Not sure that counts though.

Past that, I'm pretty lucky to have a cast iron stomach.
GoinAllTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 10:51 AM   #36
ah123
First Line Centre

Exp:
Default What Wreaks Havoc With Your Plumbing?

I rarely have McDonalds, but I have noticed that having a Big Mac will clear out my system. Must be all the fat
ah123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 12:10 PM   #37
CaptainYooh
Franchise Player

Exp:

Pizza. I love pizza. But there is some spice in the sauce that causes my system to be completely flushed out even after only two slices. Usually at 4 am. Like a clock. Like a f...n’ clock.
Old 02-27-2021, 12:40 PM   #38
blankall
Ate 100 Treadmills

Exp:

If I have a single sip of coffee. Otherwise it's draft beer and the awful things I tend to consume while drinking draft: bar wings, fried foods, cheese, fried cheese, fried foods with cheese on them...
blankall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 04:30 PM   #39
Nufy
Franchise Player

Exp:

KFC for me...

Thank god the one by my house shut down...
Old 02-27-2021, 04:43 PM   #40
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

An extra large coffee is a big part of my daily elimination process.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote