Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Tech Talk
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2013, 01:18 PM   #1
MaDMaN_26
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default Marvel Heroes

I know this was mentioned in the video game thread but I thought it worthy a thread of its own. This is a free to play MMO/Diablo style game. I have been playing it the last few nights. It doesn't seem as though you *HAVE* to pay money to enjoy it. I decided to buy the Punisher and his old school costume, but I certainly didn't need to do that. Other than maybe a re-spec at end game not sure there would ever be a reason to spend much money at all...

So for free and a Marvel Universe Diablo... (Diablo in tights?) I'm having lots of fun with it so far. I was not an early adopter I just found out about it on Wednesday.

It's also on Steam. The "DLC" is just packaged stuff you can piecemeal buy in the game store. I'd highly recommend playing it for a while on a free character before buying anything.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:27 PM   #2
I_H8_Crawford
Franchise Player

Exp:

Played it for an hour - had 3 crashes, and the forced multiplayer sucks balls - I removed it until they can make it better.
I_H8_Crawford is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:37 PM   #3
MaDMaN_26
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_H8_Crawford View Post
Played it for an hour - had 3 crashes, and the forced multiplayer sucks balls - I removed it until they can make it better.
I heard they had tons of launch issues... I have had zero crashes or DC's, its been rock solid.

The auto grouping (which only happens to me sometimes) is weird at first, but after a few times and as long as you know the /leaveparty command for when your done, its not a big deal I didn't think...
Old 06-12-2013, 03:13 PM   #4
Raekwon
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDMaN_26 View Post
I heard they had tons of launch issues... I have had zero crashes or DC's, its been rock solid.

The auto grouping (which only happens to me sometimes) is weird at first, but after a few times and as long as you know the /leaveparty command for when your done, its not a big deal I didn't think...
There is an option to turn off auto grouping.
Raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:48 PM   #5
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

Clicked on to read about the old game similiar to D&D I used to play, left unsatisfied.
dissentowner is online now   Reply With Quote