Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Event Forums > COVID-19 Forum

Notices

Old 04-21-2021, 11:25 AM   #3841
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default COVID-19 Vaccine Talk

Pretty well organized at Telus. Got here a bit too early though.

No more walk-ins though.
Wormius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 11:29 AM   #3842
tvp2003
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Flames Fan View Post
Walmart cancelled on me (which I suspected from this thread) but booked for tomorrow morning at 11:00 at TELUS.
For all the people who had appointments cancelled by Walmart, which store was it?

We're booked for Saturday @ Deerfoot City, but only because the time and location was convenient.
tvp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 11:30 AM   #3843
Lubicon
First Line Centre

Exp:

Booked in for tomorrow at Telus. Lots of availability over the next few days but still not booking after end of April or weekends.

On the topic of Telus, anyone know what the height restriction is at the parkade for vehicles? Mine is 6' 6" and I'm not sure it will fit.
Lubicon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 11:32 AM   #3844
badradio
First Line Centre

Exp:

I’m 39 and the AZ shot hit me like a ton of bricks last night... couldn’t stop shivering, muscles ceased up and pained, circulation in hand and feet disappeared, headache and fever... I’ve never been so sick, which is unusual because the flu shot doesn’t bother me at all. Today has been better, just headache and tiredness. Anyone else have these symptoms? I kind of wonder if I have an undiagnosed allergy or something. Don’t mean to scare anyone... I just wasn’t prepared for that.
badradio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 11:34 AM   #3845
looooob
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by badradio View Post
Iím 39 and the AZ shot hit me like a ton of bricks last night... couldnít stop shivering, muscles ceased up and pained, circulation in hand and feet disappeared, headache and fever... Iíve never been so sick, which is unusual because the flu shot doesnít bother me at all. Today has been better, just headache and tiredness. Anyone else have these symptoms? I kind of wonder if I have an undiagnosed allergy or something. Donít mean to scare anyone... I just wasnít prepared for that.
any chance (well for all of us there is a chance obviously) you had COVID prior?
looooob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 11:37 AM   #3846
badradio
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by looooob View Post
any chance (well for all of us there is a chance obviously) you had COVID prior?
Not that I am aware of and I donít leave the house much.
badradio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 11:40 AM   #3847
Canadianman
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvp2003 View Post
For all the people who had appointments cancelled by Walmart, which store was it?

We're booked for Saturday @ Deerfoot City, but only because the time and location was convenient.

it was all stores. Thousands of appointments.
Canadianman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 11:41 AM   #3848
Canadianman
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubicon View Post
Booked in for tomorrow at Telus. Lots of availability over the next few days but still not booking after end of April or weekends.

On the topic of Telus, anyone know what the height restriction is at the parkade for vehicles? Mine is 6' 6" and I'm not sure it will fit.

Leave your double-decker bus at home and take transit. much easier and they will give you two transit tickets when you leave, making it free.
Canadianman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 11:44 AM   #3849
getbak
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubicon View Post

Looks like 6'8": https://goo.gl/maps/ZAXTJJ9KLY2gfWyNA
Old 04-21-2021, 11:46 AM   #3850
Lubicon
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianman View Post
Leave your double-decker bus at home and take transit. much easier and they will give you two transit tickets when you leave, making it free.
Unfortunately transit won't work given my timeline and schedule tomorrow. Normally I would consider it.
Lubicon is online now   Reply With Quote