Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 09-12-2018, 07:40 AM   #1
Cheese
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Survivor 37 - ONLINE Pool

OK...for those who missed out on the CP Pool I have started an online pool.
You will need to PM me your email address if you want to join, and this is open to anyone on CP. It will take more game management on a weekly basis.

CalgaryPuck Survivor

Here are the rules

How to Win

Score the most points in your group by the end of the season to claim the title "Tribe Winner". It's not as fancy as the Sole Survivor title, but this one wasn't copy written.
Scoring Points

Players earn points when their drafted Survivor's do various things during the show, for correctly guessing the Survivor voted out each week and other ways like picking the winner of Survivor before the Season begins.
Tie-breaker

If there is a tie the tie breaker is as follows. First, the player with more Vote points. Second, the player with more Survivor points. Third, the player with more Bonus points. If the game is still tied, it remains tied.
New Season Rules

If the TV Show Survivor adds or changes the game show in any way, Fantasy Survivor Game may add or change its rules. These should go into effect the same episode the additional or changed rules go into effect on the show. Fantasy Survivor Game will notify you via email should this be the case.
SCORING SURVIVOR POINTS
Reward (1):

A Survivor who wins a reward challenge is awarded 1 point. If a player drafted multiple survivors on the winning tribe(s) they are awarded 1 point for each Survivor. If the winning Survivor brings 1 or more other Survivors on the reward, those Survivors are awarded 1 point.
Immunity (2):

A Survivor who wins an immunity challenge is awarded 2 points. If a player drafted multiple survivors on the winning tribe(s) they are awarded 2 points for each Survivor.
Grant Reward (1):

A Survivor who grants a challenge reward, so that one or more other Survivor’s gain the reward, is awarded 1 point.
Read Tree Mail (1):

A Survivor that reads any part of tree mail is awarded 1 point.
Make Fire (1):

A Survivor that makes fire or assists in making fire is awarded 1 point.
Find a Clue (1):

A Survivor that finds a clue to a hidden immunity idol or advantage is awarded 1 point.
Merge (1):

A Survivor that is part of the new merged tribe is awarded 1 point.
Find an Idol (2):

A Survivor who originally finds a hidden immunity idol is awarded 2 points.
Play an Idol (1):

A Survivor who becomes immune to votes because an immunity idol is played on their behalf during tribal council is awarded 1 point.
Gain an Advantage (1):

A Survivor who holds an Advantage, at any time during an episode, is awarded 1 point. An Advantage, for example, is an extra vote that can be used during tribal council.
SCORING VOTE POINTS
Pick Survivor Voted out (0-10):

Players receive game points equal to the number of vote points allocated to any Survivor(s) voted out that week. Being voted out means a Survivor is out of the game because they received the most votes after idols and/or advantages were played, they drew the black rock, or lost a fire challenge.
SCORING BONUS POINTS
Pick Winner of Survivor (15):

Before the 1st episode starts (Wednesday, September 26, 8:00pm EDT) each player may guess the one Survivor they think will win. Players are awarded 15 points during the final episode for guessing right.
Survivor Out of Game (*):

After the episode a Survivor leaves the Game, by any way including, but not limited to, being voted out, quitting, or being removed by medical the Survivor is awarded 1 Handicap point for each episode they are out of the game.
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:01 AM   #2
Iceman57
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Cheese this sounds amazing and would be a ton of fun, I really wish I could play but unfortunately my wife & I always watch the show with our boys so most times we're a week or two behind otherwise I'd be all up into this, lol.

Thanks for putting this and the original game together, it is greatly appreciated.
Iceman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Iceman57 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2018, 12:50 PM   #3
Cheese
Franchise Player

Exp:

no takers?
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 01:08 PM   #4
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp: