Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2024, 01:37 PM   #6401
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Imagine being able to stoop so low that you are willing to tell direct deliberate lies in order to try and defend deliberate mass starvation and a genocide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skootenbeeten View Post
Isreal provides double the food Palestine requires
Quote:
WASHINGTON — A top U.N. official said Friday that hard-hit northern Gaza was now in “full-blown famine" after more than six months of war between Israel and Hamas and severe Israeli restrictions on food deliveries to the Palestinian territory.

Cindy McCain, the American director of the U.N. World Food Program, became the most prominent international official so far to declare that trapped civilians in the most cut-off part of Gaza had gone over the brink into famine.
https://time.com/6974737/gaza-famine/

Bagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 01:50 PM   #6402
Nage Waza
Offered up a bag of cans for a custom user title

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
Yes. It makes me sick to the stomach at the thought of more innocents including children infants and newborns being slaughtered. As it does most humane people.
You don't care one bit. No jews, no news. That is all you are. Your posts show it. You are repeating Iranian and Russian propaganda.

How dare jews fight back? How dare the apartheid regime (that has equal rights for its citizens and also gives Muslim citizens more rights than Iran does) fight back?

How dare they ethnically cleanse Gaza (the only ethnic cleansing was when Israel forced just Jews out 20 years ago - and why is the growth rate so high in Gaza if anything you say is true)?

How dare religious jews want to pray at their most holy site (which Muslims built a mosque on top of - how many other sites like the Dome of the Rock were built purposely on other holy sites, if only the internet existed to look that up)?

But those damn jews that allow all people to pray, they are so bad, you would think you had tons of information to justify your hate, but you don't. You literally have to lie every day here about them and never ever retract your nonsense. Hospitals, rape, October 7, you were wrong about all of it. Didn't you also repeatedly ignore/deny the Palestinian pay to slay system that has no equivalent in Israel whatsoever?

Believe all women besides jewish women (or Palestinian women), support LGB (except Palestinian LGB)...I have been reading your trash long enough, it is just garbage. Imagine someone here repeating Stormfront nonsense against black people, there would be outrage here. So when people ask why Jewish people post here, that is why. There aren't enough of us and there aren't enough vocal supporters standing up to your vile group.

What is most amazing, and I repeat this a lot here, is if the Palestinians did what I post here over and over, there would eventually be peace (yet you guys call me a terrible person that wants more death). But if they do what you say, more violence, more hate, never ending cycle of death...just like Iran wants.
Nage Waza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 01:55 PM   #6403
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
Imagine being able to stoop so low that you are willing to tell direct deliberate lies in order to try and defend deliberate mass starvation and a genocide.

https://time.com/6974737/gaza-famine/
Remind me how Israel, after their neighbor declared war, has provided food to them. Are you even aware how Hamas steals it and sells what remains to their people?

Israel is so terrible they bring their neighbors food - how does that settle in your brain?

I wonder how much food Russia is delivering to Ukraine?
Old 05-04-2024, 01:56 PM   #6404
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nage Waza View Post
Your posts show it. You are repeating Iranian and Russian propaganda.
Shameless liar. That's all you do. Baseless accusations, lies and victim playing.

Present one post that is factually inaccurate or a repetition of Iranian and Russian propaganda that is not also reported in the West.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bagor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 02:01 PM   #6405
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Israel is so terrible they bring their neighbors food - how does that settle in your brain?
Did you reply to that with some sort of vile attempt to defend deliberate mass starvation and genocide?

Or did you mean to post a link to back up the vile deliberate lie that they were getting twice as much food as they needed.

Why are you ok with genocide? The deliberate mass starvation of a whole population?

Old 05-04-2024, 02:07 PM   #6406
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
Did you reply to that with some sort of vile attempt to defend deliberate mass starvation and genocide?

Or did you mean to post a link to back up the vile deliberate lie that they were getting twice as much food as they needed.

Why are you ok with genocide? The deliberate mass starvation of a whole population?
What I clearly said is Israel, despite providing aid to Gaza (who declared war on them), is still vilified by people like you for doing so. Instead of complaining for 20 years about rocket attacks against Israel, you showed up when Israel defended itself. Israel cannot do right, it is just all wrong to you. That is what I said.

Israel shouldn't do anything, right?
Old 05-04-2024, 02:41 PM   #6407
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
What I clearly said is Israel, despite providing aid to Gaza (who declared war on them), is still vilified by people like you for doing so.
You clearly said nothing. You tried to paint another picture of lies that nothing to see here. Israel provides food. No one is starving. Move along.

When the clear agreed upon fact is that Israel is deliberately starving a population to death through the deliberate blocking of supplies.

You know that. But choose instead to lie and present a false narrative in order to defend genocide.

Why do you feel the need to defend genocide? The need to defend deliberate mass starvation of children in infants and newborns?

Do you agree that the deliberate starvation of children, infants and newborns is disgusting vile and evil?

If not. Why not? What is your justification for this mass murder?

Old 05-04-2024, 02:45 PM   #6408
Zary's-Mustache
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
What I clearly said is Israel, despite providing aid to Gaza (who declared war on them), is still vilified by people like you for doing so. Instead of complaining for 20 years about rocket attacks against Israel, you showed up when Israel defended itself. Israel cannot do right, it is just all wrong to you. That is what I said.

Israel shouldn't do anything, right?
It's pretty cute that you think israel providing some aid while totally blocking off Gaza from the rest of the world is some sort of positive thing.
Zary's-Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 02:54 PM   #6409
Bill Bumface
My face is a bum!

Exp:

Quote:
I don't think funny is the right word. Killing people that I know wasn't funny and I doubt it is funny for any of the posters here who lost friends or family on either side.

I don't know anyone on the Israeli side of things (I am sure they exist though) that believe killing civilians is the purpose of what is happening. Gaza declared war and are losing that war. Gaza's military is under civilians, this is not a strategy that has worked this time attacking Israel, this was a disgusting attack and Israel believes this is the quickest path to peace.

You are supporting the slaughter of civilians by defending Hamas which is disgusting. I wish October 7 didn't happen and instead Gaza chose the path of peace with its neighbors. You don't and that is not funny.
Next time can you ask for consent before you shove a bunch of words in my mouth?

Also if you’re going to just make stuff up, brevity would be appreciated.
Bill Bumface is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Bumface For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 03:09 PM   #6410
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Bumface View Post
It's so funny how these guys come in here and say killing civilians en masse is justified because Hamas did something terrible (which they absolutely did).
You literally called this funny. It isn't funny.
Old 05-04-2024, 03:28 PM   #6411
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
*He said unironically to his friend with the swastika.
Before you go branding people Nazi's, you may want to look up who's defending Nazi-adjacent practices.

Enjoy your blood lust though, seems to be several of you around this thread now.
Fuzz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 03:30 PM   #6412
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

The world of Nage. Where if you dare to question his justification for defending genocide his best response is a baseless accusation of being a supporter of Hamas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Bumface View Post
It's so funny how these guys come in here and say killing civilians en masse is justified because Hamas did something terrible (which they absolutely did.
Quote:
You are supporting the slaughter of civilians by defending Hamas which is disgusting.
Funnily enough point proven in his response.

You are supporting the slaughter of civilians by defending Israel which is disgusting.

Last edited by Bagor; 05-04-2024 at 03:34 PM.
Old 05-04-2024, 03:32 PM   #6413
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
You don't care one bit. No jews, no news. That is all you are. Your posts show it. You are repeating Iranian and Russian propaganda.

How dare jews fight back? How dare the apartheid regime (that has equal rights for its citizens and also gives Muslim citizens more rights than Iran does) fight back?

How dare they ethnically cleanse Gaza (the only ethnic cleansing was when Israel forced just Jews out 20 years ago - and why is the growth rate so high in Gaza if anything you say is true)?

How dare religious jews want to pray at their most holy site (which Muslims built a mosque on top of - how many other sites like the Dome of the Rock were built purposely on other holy sites, if only the internet existed to look that up)?

But those damn jews that allow all people to pray, they are so bad, you would think you had tons of information to justify your hate, but you don't. You literally have to lie every day here about them and never ever retract your nonsense. Hospitals, rape, October 7, you were wrong about all of it. Didn't you also repeatedly ignore/deny the Palestinian pay to slay system that has no equivalent in Israel whatsoever?

Believe all women besides jewish women (or Palestinian women), support LGB (except Palestinian LGB)...I have been reading your trash long enough, it is just garbage. Imagine someone here repeating Stormfront nonsense against black people, there would be outrage here. So when people ask why Jewish people post here, that is why. There aren't enough of us and there aren't enough vocal supporters standing up to your vile group.

What is most amazing, and I repeat this a lot here, is if the Palestinians did what I post here over and over, there would eventually be peace (yet you guys call me a terrible person that wants more death). But if they do what you say, more violence, more hate, never ending cycle of death...just like Iran wants.
LOL, wait, are you suggesting this is unique? It's basically SOP for many religions, particularly Christianity, to go building churches on the sites of the belief systems they attempt to bury. Not only with buildings, but with their holy-days as well. Or do you actually believe bunnies have something literal to do with Easter? Anyway, your point is dumb, and fighting over "holy sites" is dumb, and killing people for them is extremely dumb. Covered? Good.
Old 05-04-2024, 04:11 PM   #6414
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
LOL, wait, are you suggesting this is unique? It's basically SOP for many religions, particularly Christianity, to go building churches on the sites of the belief systems they attempt to bury. Not only with buildings, but with their holy-days as well. Or do you actually believe bunnies have something literal to do with Easter? Anyway, your point is dumb, and fighting over "holy sites" is dumb, and killing people for them is extremely dumb. Covered? Good.
Did I say it was unique? A bunch of you calling Israel apartheid despite the facts, including Israel ensuring all religions have access to their holy sites (Israel's site being underneath the Dome of the Rock). If the roles were reversed, we both know Jews would not be allowed. Israel ensuring historical sites are cared for, regardless of their divinity.

So just more nonsense from you, just handwashing away anything, unless it is Israel of course. All religions do it, according to you, just like any nation would do what Israel is doing, except they would do it far worse, if they were attacked in a similar manner of October 7th. See how simple this is?
Old 05-04-2024, 04:17 PM   #6415
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Did I say it was unique? A bunch of you calling Israel apartheid despite the facts, including Israel ensuring all religions have access to their holy sites (Israel's site being underneath the Dome of the Rock). If the roles were reversed, we both know Jews would not be allowed. Israel ensuring historical sites are cared for, regardless of their divinity.

So just more nonsense from you, just handwashing away anything, unless it is Israel of course. All religions do it, according to you, just like any nation would do what Israel is doing, except they would do it far worse, if they were attacked in a similar manner of October 7th. See how simple this is?
Again, I offer my heartiest LOLs.
Quote:
Israel banned thousands of Palestinian Christians in the occupied West Bank from entering the occupied city of Jerusalem to participate in Palm Sunday celebrations in advance of the Western church dates for Easter next weekend.
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...n-palm-sunday/
Old 05-04-2024, 04:26 PM   #6416
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
So just more nonsense from you
Can you answer the question? Be clear on where you stand. Stop avoiding it.

Everyone. Without exception is in agreement that what Hamas did was vile, disgusting and evil.

But what we're not sure of is exactly why you feel the need to excuse similar levels of evilness.

Quote:
Why do you feel the need to defend genocide? The need to defend deliberate mass starvation of children in infants and newborns?

Do you agree that the deliberate starvation of children, infants and newborns is disgusting vile and evil?

If not. Why not? What is your justification for this mass murder?

Old 05-04-2024, 05:30 PM   #6417
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
You literally called this funny. It isn't funny.
You’re funny, though.
PepsiFree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 05:37 PM   #6418
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Is that the best you got? You dance around all the questions only to post some weak ass comment about posts I made like 8 years ago? You don't even know who the black hebrew israelites are let alone what they believe. You're like a child who has wandered into a conversation way above your head but you saw a word you recognized and now you made a post embarrassing yourself. Keep trying kiddo. xD
I don’t know if it’s my best or not, it’s just what you’re worth which ain’t much.

Look at who thanked your post. You decided to haul your bigot brain out of retirement to flail around like a toddler having a temper tantrum and it turns out you’re only popular to the guys who hate palestinians so much they call dead children a “win” lol.

Nothing you’ve ever said has ever been over someone’s head. People are laughing at you. You know that, right? You get that you’re the joke?
PepsiFree is online now   Reply With Quote