Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 04-13-2018, 06:58 AM   #241
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oling_Roachinen View Post
She did vote for it. Her and Angela were the two votes for Libby.
Hah. That's what I get for going off my memory, instead of checking it to be 100% sure.
WhiteTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 11:11 AM   #242
dino7c
Franchise Player

Exp:

Chris is a moron...you have an idol you can only use for the next two tribals and you don't use it when you are obviously on the block

also lost his vote but nobody even knows because he lost so bad
Old 04-16-2018, 11:26 AM   #243
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

The lost vote might be a saving grace for Angela. 2 votes for Libby, everyone else had Chris. It would appear that Chris was one of the votes to Libby.

But yeah, Chris is an idiot. If you survived this week you were clearly in a good position (as whoever stayed between Dom and Wendell would be the next to leave).

Dominic also had an immunity that was only to be played at two tribal councils, like Chris, and despite not needing to he played it. Shows the difference in level between the two.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 10:03 PM   #244
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Libby going home takes jroc out of Pool A with her.

I liked the reward challenge, and was again impressed with Laurel, and even more so with Wendell. Talk about carrying your team. That was not the team I expected to win that one, based just on the members pre-challenge.

The Immunity Challenge...yeah...ugh. I admit an odd fascination with this. I have no doubt in my mind that if I was somehow involved in a challenge like that, I'd totally Wendell-Nope out of that. I just can't grok how people do that.

Looks like next week, some fireworks start!
Old 04-18-2018, 10:21 PM   #245
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Angela was the star of this episode...I love the eating challenge.

Probst with some hilarious zingers in his challenge commentary today:
“Chelsea fulfilling her role of participating”
"Sebastian cannot get it done, he's high every time"

I thought any of Michael, Libby, or Wendell could've gone tonight, so good job by the editors.
mile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 10:21 PM   #246
savardandjokinen
son of looooob

Exp:

Wendell and Dom aren’t gonna be in much longer (I hope that’s not true). Donathan and Laurel caught onto that, and the Desiree/Chelsea/Kellyn/Angela type people will likely vote them at some point
savardandjokinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 03:45 PM   #247
killer_carlson
Franchise Player

Exp:

4 or 5 episodes ago there was an interesting clip of Chris reaching out to donathan about some connection they have back to Kentucky or something. It was odd. It caught my mind as something that would explain why donathan would vote for Chris at the end.

But now Chris is gone I wonder if it's going the other way. I think it was a tip that donathan makes it to then end.
Old 04-20-2018, 03:49 PM   #248
MacDaddy77
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_carlson View Post
4 or 5 episodes ago there was an interesting clip of Chris reaching out to donathan about some connection they have back to Kentucky or something. It was odd. It caught my mind as something that would explain why donathan would vote for Chris at the end.

But now Chris is gone I wonder if it's going the other way. I think it was a tip that donathan makes it to then end.
It was about how they both made/make sacrifices to look after their moms who are/were sick. I'm still scptical how sincere Chris was.

He's a complete Dbag
MacDaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MacDaddy77 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2018, 10:15 PM   #249
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Desirre going home takes kootenayguy9 out of Pool A with her. The only player since I've started who ended up being handed the last pick both times and got handed the same player. Apparently, his last post on the forum was his "I'm in" post.

She also takes cammy13 and GreenLantern out of Pool B

Interesting episode. Desirre got caught scheming, and instead of owning it, she tried to cover it up multiple times and ways, showing herself to be completely untrustworthy to everyone, instead of begging forgiveness from "NavitiStrong" or saying that she's totally in like Flynn with "MaloloLeftovers". She decides to piss off everyone, and goes home because of it. Which is a shame, since she was making a good move, just not at a good time.

I was expecting more out of the Immunity Challenge, too. I honestly don't know how hard that challenge is, but I recall the last time I'd seen it, and thought that it'd be harder than that.
Old 04-25-2018, 10:19 PM   #250
calgarybornnraised
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I will ask again, Who is Sebastian? What a filler of a player. Has he done anything?

If Donald Glover/ Childesh Gambino ever needs a stunt double find Wendell.

Last edited by calgarybornnraised; 04-25-2018 at 10:23 PM.
calgarybornnraised is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:33 PM   #251
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarybornnraised View Post
I will ask again, Who is Sebastian? What a filler of a player. Has he done anything?
Get mentioned in another quote about him being high...Probst did it last week, Sea Bass did it to himself tonight. He's comedic relief.

They got me with the order of the votes, thought Michael was gone for sure when his name came up.

Who I think has a chance of winning, from most chances to least
Dominick
Kellyn
Donathan
Wendell
Michael
Laurel - if she pulls off a Natalie Anderson type of betrayal against Dom/Wendell I'd put her higher

Don't think the other four have a chance...Poor Chelsea won immunity, and yet was still so invisible after the challenge.
Old 04-30-2018, 11:56 PM   #252
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Catching up on Ponderosa

Libby:

Desiree
Old 05-02-2018, 10:11 PM   #253
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

A twist double-Tribal sends two people home and causes a bunch of chaos

Jenna going home takes out Weitz out of Pool A and Otto-matic out of Pool B

Micheal going home takes Rhettzky and KootenayFlamesFan out of Pool A, killer_carlson out of Pool B

That was a pretty good episode today. I liked the 2 Tribal twist, and the challenge.

I thought that was a brilliant lie/play by Micheal. Talk about picking your target exactly. It didn't save him, but he sure exposed Kellyn as an emotional, untrustworthy player and her advantage is gone.

I can appreciate what Jenna was trying to do with Donathan, but she sure doesn't have the charisma needed to pull it off. Not too sorry to see her go.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteTiger For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 11:06 PM   #254
calgarybornnraised
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

When Jenna called Donathon stupid in her interview, I knew she was gone. That will definitely be brought up at the Reunion Show. Poor Donathon wasting his Idol.

Kellyn is a spazz. That’s going to be her downfall. I really thought she was getting the winner edit, but it looks like Dom is the favourite now. At least some of the special powers and Idols are getting flushed out.

Sebastian sucks and will make the final 3. Who else would you take?

Last edited by calgarybornnraised; 05-02-2018 at 11:12 PM.
calgarybornnraised is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 11:25 PM   #255
#-3
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

ahhh, I think Jenna would have made it to when they started turning on each other if she was in the same vote as Micheal today.

Domenic is looking better than I thought he would, it's time for them to flip the votes and start going after their own tribe and they kind of have the other tribe backed into a corner where they need to help Dom & Wendall.
#-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 11:38 PM   #256
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarybornnraised View Post
Sebastian sucks and will make the final 3. Who else would you take?
If I had a choice, I'd like take Sebastian as a "Didn't do anything" sort, and Kellyn as a "flip flopper, never actually involved sort".
Old 05-02-2018, 11:56 PM   #257
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

was glad to see Jenna go after she tried to vote Donathan and still expected him to save her. I was impressed with how Michael played all season, I think he's a likely returnee for a future season.

agree that Kellyn's winner chances took a big hit after today. I think she'll try and rally the other Naviti girls and Seabass against Dom/Wendell/Laurel/Donathan next episode but that foursome still has two idols and is probably going to result in them taking over the game from this point on.

I expect Dom/Wendell/Laurel/Donathan will make 4 out of the final 5, then they will turn on each other with each pair trying to take the last goat remaining to the final three.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:40 AM   #258
Weitz
Franchise Player

Exp:

I applaud Micheal for trying but he screwed himself over.

Why wouldn't he vote laural? Voting wendall makes no sense at all.
Weitz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Weitz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2018, 08:45 AM   #259
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Could you imagine if Donathan did use the idol on Jenna and was voted out because Jenna threw that vote at him? Poor guy, saw his name and was so happy because he assumed that the three voted for him, instead it was his own ally's vote
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oling_Roachinen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2018, 11:49 PM   #260
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

This Ponderosa is for both Jenna and Micheal, and is just...weird.