Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2022, 03:23 PM   #1
FlamesFanStrandedInEDM
First Line Centre

Exp:
Default LF: Random Calgary Cannons Photos/Memorabilia ,and Programs for Commemorative Website

Hey there, as many of you may know I’ve been in the process of collecting and scanning as much Calgary Cannons stuff as I can for a website I’m making.

I have noticed that with an exception of baseball cards and the same 3 or 4 images, there isn’t much on the internet and what is there is pretty low quality.

I’ve recently purchased a domain name (www.calgarycannons.ca) to unload all these images and treasures on. As of right now, I have photos from all the BLAST magazines, line-up cards, jerseys, and other misc items.

I’m currently very low on much from 1998-2002. During this time, they changed the format of their gameday programs from action shots of players to just the boring head shots. I have reached out to one of the old photographers of the Cannons, unfortunately, everything he had got washed away in the 2013 flood.

I’m not asking for anyone to give me their stuff for free, just looking to keep it long enough to scan the items and upload them. If you also have any photos or anything you’d like to include…I’d be happy to upload it.

I’m currently with GoDaddy, but looking to move it elsewhere once my free trial of the website builder is finished. I have some tweaking I need to make but figured I wouldn’t waste any more time until it’s moved over. If anyone has any ideas of an affordable alternative, I’m all ears (Wordpress was a nightmare)

www.calgarycannons.ca if you want to check it out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FlamesFanStrandedInEDM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FlamesFanStrandedInEDM For This Useful Post: