Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 01-26-2022, 08:01 AM   #2661
GordonBlue
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
Well you sure seemed bothered that I asked a simple question. You seem to know what restrictions are in place and I donít. Why would it bother to just list a few that you know of and are negatively affecting you? Are you offended that I didnít know all the restrictions? How does that somehow equate to being unsympathetic to small businesses?
I'm it the same boat.
I have tons of sympathy for those affected but I don't have a clue what many of the restrictions are.
My lifestyle is so basic that I can't remember the last time there was a "can't do that because of covid rules" situation.
GordonBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 11:01 AM   #2662
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinePack View Post
Hmm, wife tested positive , scratchy throat and sore bones specifically the legs and hips. I dont have anything yet. 40 ish double vaxxed.
Ugh...that's just the worst. Last time I had the flu, sore hips made sleeping almost impossible. Bad enough feeling like hell, not being able lie down comfortably makes it 10x worse.
GoinAllTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 11:15 AM   #2663
NinePack
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinAllTheWay View Post
Ugh...that's just the worst. Last time I had the flu, sore hips made sleeping almost impossible. Bad enough feeling like hell, not being able lie down comfortably makes it 10x worse.
Yea , she doesnt complain about many things. The lying down and trying to be comfortable. Luckily its past for the most part.

I still not showing any symptoms.
NinePack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 11:19 AM   #2664
looooob
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinePack View Post
Yea , she doesnt complain about many things. The lying down and trying to be comfortable. Luckily its past for the most part.

I still not showing any symptoms.
in mid december I had 48 hours of some mild GI symptoms (not super unusual for me though) and significant bone discomfort- back and hips. this was around the time of my booster , and was just before both the widespread distribution of rapid tests but also the more nuanced understanding of omicron

while i explained it away to other things at the time, I think it was my omicron visitation, but who knows
looooob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 12:20 PM   #2665
shotinthebacklund
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by looooob View Post
in mid december I had 48 hours of some mild GI symptoms (not super unusual for me though) and significant bone discomfort- back and hips. this was around the time of my booster , and was just before both the widespread distribution of rapid tests but also the more nuanced understanding of omicron

while i explained it away to other things at the time, I think it was my omicron visitation, but who knows

How close to the booster was it? Pretty common side affects from the booster.
shotinthebacklund is online now   Reply With Quote