Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 03-16-2022, 03:41 PM   #41
SinceDay1
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Garage door was running rough so had Prolift come out for a look. Ty was able to pinpoint the issue to worn out parts in my 19 year old opener causing the vibration. Options ranged from doing nothing and living with it to replacing the worn out parts to replacing the opener. I ran out to Lowes and purchased a new opener and Ty returned later the same day to install it. Craig worked out a very fair price for the installation and a door tuneup.

Craig super easy to deal with. Ty was courteous, knowledgeable and professional. No hesitation using Prolift in the future and I'll be recommending them.
SinceDay1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SinceDay1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2022, 08:55 PM   #42
BOSSY
Scoring Winger

Exp:

***APRIL SPECIAL***

After the freezing and thawing of the winter season it's time to inspect the bottom seal of your garage door... A properly functioning bottom seal will ensure a proper seal when your door is closed keeping rain and rodents out!

CP Member Special - bottom seal replacement for $3 per foot (regularly $3.75 per foot) standard double sized door is 16' and if needed bottom seal retainer for $60 (regularly $75)

Plus we continue to offer our very popular 21-point inspection, tune-up and lubrication for $29 to CP members...

PM me to set up your appointment today!
BOSSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 05:58 PM   #43
Fleury’sOTGoalCelebration
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Just had Prolift come and instal a high lift conversion package. Ty was super friendly and great to deal with. Everything was explained in detail and I couldn’t be more happier with the service and end result.
I will certainly use Prolift again and would definitely recommend them!

Thanks again Ty and Craig!

Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fleury’sOTGoalCelebration For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2022, 01:56 PM   #44
BOSSY
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Hey guys,

Just bumping to let you know we are still offering a 10% discount to CP members… Get your door adjusted and tuned up twice a year to avoid the costly fixes that come if you don’t… Drop me a note and we can set up a visit at a time that works for you!

Craig
Old 10-21-2022, 03:37 PM   #45
BOSSY
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Now booking — FALL TUNE UPS—

$129 and a 10% CP discount

- Wind/Tighten springs
- Lube hinges and rollers
- Fully service opener (including resetting limits)
- Address and identify any further potential future issues…

Booking fast - let me know if we can help!

Last edited by BOSSY; 10-21-2022 at 05:25 PM.

Tags
broken spring , garage door , garage door repair , tune up