Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
Only 3 weeks to start.
Who is in for the pool?
Dan "The Wardog" DaSilva

Manu Tribe
Hometown: Ossining, New York
Current residence: Los Angeles

Three words to describe you: Confident, self-amused, and passionate.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I bring a certain sex appeal that men my age haven't had for over a decade or most have never had. But I digress; I also bring a sharp mind, likeable, joyful personality, one that can be both subservient when I need to be and a leader when there is a vacuum of leadership.

Reem Daly

Manu Tribe

Hometown: Fairfax, Virginia
Current residence: Ashburn, Virginia

Hobbies: Chess, kickball, and neighborhood security.

Pet peeves: Intolerance, humming, bad manners, nose picking, slackers, and snobs.

Three words to describe you: Inquisitive, tenacious, and energetic.

What is your personal claim to fame?
I don't mean to sound cheesy, but my kids! They are good, caring people and I am super proud of that!

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
Mom.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
I need to challenge myself. Bucket list dream.

My social game is amazing and although I am honest to a fault, I know when to chill. I've been watching since 2000—I trust no one. Words mean zero to me. Actions speak louder!

Rick Devens

Manu Tribe

Hometown: Blacksburg, Virginia
Current residence: Macon, Georgia

Hobbies: Basketball, hiking/playing with the kids and dogs, and video games.

Pet peeves: Not taking ownership of actions, over explainers, waiting in line, and people not using coasters.

Three words to describe you: Funny, compassionate, and loyal.

My kids, BUT one time there was a cat stuck high (very high) up in a tree for days and may have died but I did a news story and contacted folks and got him rescued, so I have that going for me.

My father. He's totally focused and dedicated. A West Point grad and Airborne Army Ranger. He can do anything. Also, shout outs to Stephen Colbert and Stephen King who are brilliant and funny.

Which Survivor contestant are you the most like?
Cochran. He's a strategist. He was also a genuinely nice guy but he was there to PLAY!

Wendy Diaz

Manu Tribe
Hometown: Los Angeles
Current residence: Bell, California

Hobbies: Swimming, rock climbing, anything active, karaoke, and getting into shenanigans!

Pet peeves: I cannot stand when people don't carry their weight. I also hate quitters! Find a way to get something done! Don't just give up when the going gets tough.

Three words to describe you: Idiosyncratic, fun-loving, and spontaneous.

Starting my own business from the ground up.

My mom is my greatest inspiration. She worked hard and raised three daughters all by herself. I don't know what I would do without her!

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
I would definitely need to take a small jar of Vaseline, my lips get dry!
Hair ties: I cannot stand when my hair is in my face! I need it up to win challenges.
Last but not least, I really want to take Scruffy. Okay context time: I have a stuffed animal that I have had for 20 years and I have never slept without him even to this day. My sister and BF insist I don't take him because what if I get him sandy or ruin him. I'm conflicted.

I am a hybrid of many players! I think I would play the game like Sandra, I would be the second Diaz to win! But my attitude towards people would be more like Tai. He is just so full of life and I love his outlooks on things.

I would like to be on the show because I want to see how tough it really is. I love putting myself in these kinds of situations and when watching the show, I have a sense that I can do this with ease.

Lauren O'Connell

Manu Tribe

Hometown: Bakersfield, California
Current residence: Waco, Texas

Hobbies: Binge-watching multiple Netflix series at once, sleeping through my alarm, and eating a party-sized Peanut M&Ms bag in one sitting.

Pet peeves: People who are intolerant of someone else's personal opinions and beliefs, unnecessary rudeness, and those misguided people who choose Twizzlers over Red Vines.

Three words to describe you: Competitive, committed, and compassionate.

I believe my claim to fame is my resilience and grit. Throughout my physically demanding career as a collegiate athlete on the Baylor Women's soccer team, I've endured four orthopedic surgeries, rehabilitated physically and emotionally in order to remain an integral part of an Elite 8 team, and will obtain a Bachelor's degree in Medical Humanities (in four years!) from a phenomenal university while prioritizing service and volunteerism in the community of Waco.

My parents inspire me. They love passionately: each other, their family, and their friends. They model compassion and selflessness through their daily actions and have taught me to persevere through grief and smile through life's toughest obstacles. They've inspired me to fight for things I believe in and they always remind me that my value is not determined by the perception of others. They love abundantly and without reservation, cheer for others in every circumstance, and model how to reflect Jesus in my life.

My Bible to remind me that I can only find my worth in Him.
Sunscreen. But only SPF 25, because a little tan looks good on everyone.
M&Ms.

Parvati Shallow is my spirit animal. Her infectious smile, smart wit, and expertise in using her sexuality has won her a place in my heart and I feel like my gameplay could be similar to hers. I also strongly relate to Kelley Wentworth's gameplay. She is unapologetically herself, dominates the physical demands of Survivor, and is a threat in any type of challenge. Ideally, I would play the game as a perfect mix of these two powerful females.

My primary motivation for being on the show is to test my INDIVIDUAL capacity to rise to all the challenges I will face. I have played team sports from the time I was four years old and so have always had teammates to rely on when competition was intense. This game will push me to rely on MYSELF, with no parents or teammates who have my back, nobody to lift me up emotionally, and nobody to help me through the physical demands. It will be a true test of MY strengths, my confidence in my social skills, and my individual ability to build alliances that will benefit me, all in a very short and intense time period. The fierce competition from the starting moment is what draws me to this game. This has always been a dream and goal of mine! I told my family when I was seven years old that I would be on Survivor, and I FINALLY am!

My final motivation is that I will be applying to dental school next year which is an extremely expensive dream, so when I am named Sole Survivor I'll be able to pay for this dream without incurring more debt. As a dentist, I plan to change lives by instilling confidence through beautiful smiles, and winning this game will help me to achieve this without the burden of debilitating debt.

Keith Sowell

Manu Tribe
Hometown: Fayetteville, North Carolina
Current residence: Durham, North Carolina

Hobbies: Writing and performing my poetry, tennis, playing video/board games, and going to the movies.

Pet peeves: When self-absorbed people talk about all the money they have and things they've done, and only actively engage in conversations when the topic is about them or their "equals."

Three words to describe you: Religious, competitive, and creative.

Getting the Jackie Robinson scholarship because I had never before achieved something on a national level. It still amazes me! They had over 3,500 applicants, gave interviews to 140 and awarded only 63. To be a part of that 63 still leaves me in awe and I know it's only by God's grace.

My inspirations are definitely my mom and grandma! Without them there's no way I would be the type of person I am today. They taught me morals, values, and how to always have a loving and caring personality. They've seen me at my lowest times and have never withheld their love for me. We never had much but my mom always made ends meet for me. My grandma was the one who first started me on my walk in faith, which is my biggest rock in life. They are my heroes!

My Bible because it would be a constant reminder for me that God is always watching over me!
My poetry book because my poetry gives me life!
My Black Panther jacket because I'm a Marvel fanatic and it can always bring a smile to my face.

I relate to Jeremy Collins because that was a family man. He put his family above all else and played solely for them. My family is the only tangible thing I've always had since day one! They're my reason for everything. I also think I'd love to rely more on social gameplay as he did and connect with people for longevity.

No doubt my primary motivation for being on the show is my family. Since I was born, we've lived in the same trailer without much change. Ever since I was doing well in school, I feel like eyes have been on me to help us out of stagnation. If I can make some things happen to help us go above and beyond, then you can best believe I'm going to be that breakthrough. Survivor may just be that start for me. Secondly, I'm motivated to learn more about myself. I've never had to find my food or stay outside, so I'm ready to see what I can do when tested. And of course, I'm a superfan and this has been a dream of mine! I'm already the youngest black castaway to date. How cool would it be to add being the youngest Sole Survivor onto that?

Chris Underwood

Manu Tribe

Hometown: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Current residence: Greenville, South Carolina

Hobbies: Surfing, sailing, camping, anything outdoors!

Pet peeves: Laziness, political Facebook posts, people who are all talk and no walk.

Three words to describe you: Personable, hustler, and intuitive.

My professional career. I went from being a barista to managing the #1 sales team in my solar company within a year.

The people who have taught me to get back up when I'm knocked down, to fight for the things that matter in life, and to never let my goals get away from me, no matter how big or small.

A surfboard because Fiji has amazing waves!
A skillet because literally everything tastes better on a skillet.
Scuba gear equipped with a spear gun because I love diving and spearfishing.

Malcolm because of his charm, Rob because he is a leader but also manipulative, Spencer because of how well he understands strategy, and Ozzy because of his skills in the water.

My primary motivation is to say that I accomplished the goal that I was set out to do—win! Even if the grand prize was $1,000, if I say I am going to do something, then I am everything in my control to achieve it.

Kelly Wentworth

Manu Tribe
Hometown: Ephrata, Washington
Current residence: Seattle
Previous season: Second Chance, San Juan del Sur

Hobbies: Photography, walking my dogs, and witchcraft on the weekends.

Pet peeves: Unseasoned rice, games involving balls, and people who think they're basically badasses.

Three words to describe you: Independent, expressive, and stubborn.

What's your personal claim to fame?
"Wentworth, does not count." x9

Anyone who won Survivor on their first try.

Amazon Prime Fresh delivery, because... food.
Clothing options that cover all of my body because... weather.
Toiletries, 'cause hygiene is important.

Kelley Wentworth from Survivor: Second Chance and I think she was also on Survivor: San Juan Del Sur.

David Wright

Manu Tribe

Hometown: Philadelphia
Current residence: Sherman Oaks, California
Previous season: Millennials vs. Gen-X

Hobbies: Chess, 3D printing/making puzzles, and figuring out how to live forever.

Pet peeves: Sudden loud noises, people who don't use the turn signal, people who don't clean the lint trap after using the dryer, people who don't keep their dog on a leash and then act surprised when it jumps on me, people who believe in ghosts and psychics, and people who incorrectly use the word nonplussed. People.

Three words to describe you: OCD, nervous, and paranoid.

Lasting 38 days of a 39-day Survivor game.

Mr. Spock—he's intelligent, logical, and has trouble fitting in.

Paintbrush.
Paint.
Canvas to make fake advantages, clues, and fake Idols.

I relate most to David Wright. That bald nerd just needs a hug.

The first time I played I got a lot of unexpected growth as a person. This is my second chance and this time I'm going to earn the title of Sole Survivor!

Joe Anglim

Kama Tribe

Hometown: Chandler, Arizona
Current residence: Ogden, Utah
Previous season: Worlds Apart, Second Chance

Hobbies: Filmmaking/videography, art and equine therapy, design, creative art, nature therapies, yoga, and hiking.

Pet peeves: I find it incredibly displeasing when I see someone lose their patience and become aggressive, disrespectful, and rude.

Three words to describe you: Adaptable, adventurous, and able.

It was a lifelong dream to play Survivor and to get my dad out for the family visit in Survivor: Second Chances. I was also honored to be a part of and win The Price is Right's Survivor special with my super fan friend Latrina.

Sierra Dawn Thomas. I've never been more inspired by such a hard-working, beautiful, and caring woman. She inspires me to be the best version of myself every single day.

Picture of my family and girlfriend.
Brushes, paint and a canvas to make some art.
Go-Pro.

Kim Spradlin. Kind and poised, but a gamer and player.

To win and have Jeff say the magic words of "Sole Survivor." Also, to prove that anything is possible and to never quit or give up on a dream.

Aubry Bracco

Kama Tribe

Hometown: Hampton Falls, New Hampshire
Current residence: Los Angeles
Previous season: Kaôh Rōng, Game Changers

Hobbies: Gardening (I live in an indoor jungle), crayon art (melting them on canvas), and astrology (Scorpio Sun, Sagittarius Moon, and Gemini Rising over here).

Pet peeves: Revisionist history.

Three words to describe you: Intuitive, scrappy, and persistent.

Neutralizing Kaôh Rōng's Super Idol.

My grandmother, Madeline. She dealt with a crazy Brooklyn Italian family and was a hard worker. She was the first Woman of the Year at the New York Daily News and never let anything get her down (she once went back to work the day after a major car accident.) She also had a wacky personality—as kids she told us she didn't eat chicken "because their legs are too close to their butts."

Astrology Book: best conversation starter ever and personality investigation ever.
Headphones: 'cause it gets really annoying listening to the castaways whine about being hungry.
Not a thing, but the presence of a very dear person: Tai Trang. Finder of all things edible, Survivorsoulmate and Idol king.

Aubry Bracco.

Victoria Baamonde

Kama Tribe
Hometown: Bronx, New York
Current residence: Bronx, New York

Hobbies: Hiking, painting/visual art, cooking.

Pet peeves: Slow walkers, leaving cabinets open, my guinea pig who I named Peeve, and when customers don't read the menu and then ask dumb questions like, "are there meatballs in the meatball sauce?"

Three words to describe you: Controlling, ambitious, and witty.

I was valedictorian of my college with a perfect 4.0 and I bring it up in conversation as much as possible.

This is going to sound nuts, but my guinea pig Scamp. She's been sick from the moment I got her. She's had two surgery stints, countless vet visits, and tons of medications, but she's still the happiest, feistiest, and most amazing little fur-ball. She has such a distinct personality and loves eating so much. I just respect that about her and strive to be that simplistically happy.

A notebook and pencil (this is one item) to keep track of all my thoughts and to sketch.
Baby pillow: this tiny pillow I've had since I was born that I sleep with every night.
A guitar: No clue how to play one, but I figure I'll have lots of time to learn.

I relate to Malcolm Freberg. If you read his Wiki Fandom page, he's described as "likable, strategic, and excels at challenges" and I'd like to think I am the same way.

My primary motivation is the once in a lifetime adventure! I've been watching since I was a little kid, and it's always been something I've wanted to do. Every contestant says its life-changing. Secondary: the shot at a million dollars, of course!

Ron Clark

Kama Tribe
Hometown: Chocowinity, North Carolina
Current residence: Atlanta

Hobbies: Life doesn't get any better than giving my Chow Chow pups belly rubs! I also get a kick out of watching the roulette ball spin and land in the single zero, but I think my main hobby is surprising people by making really unique moments for them. When I was a kid my family didn't have money, but my parents put a lot of effort into making simple moments magical. I now try to follow in their footsteps and try my best to do that for my students, friends, and family. I also like telling stories and participating in anything competitive such as poker, pool, trivia, basketball, tennis and "Bamboo Stick Speller," a game my friends and I created.

Pet peeves: I'm a sore loser. Like really sore. I'll stew over a Monopoly loss for weeks, wondering, "just where did I go wrong." Also, I hate when people slurp food (like soup) or smack chew gum. People, we can hear you!

Three words to describe you: Visionary, compassionate, "mean girl."

I co-founded the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta where we teach using passion, innovative strategies, and creative methods to inspire all of our students to reach success. Each week, we also train educators from around the world so that they can incorporate our strategies in their schools. To date, over 50,000 educators have visited RCA to receive training, and we are starting a revolution! I hope that doesn't overshadow the fact that back in 2002 I won the Showcase Showdown on The Price is Right.

My students inspire me to do more and be a better person! I love the way they forgive easily, laugh heartily and bounce back. They are great role models! Also: Antoni Gaudí gives me life! He is the most creative genius to ever walk the earth!!

A recording device that I could leave under the shelter so that I would always be in the know.
A returning player that others would focus on voting out so that the target wouldn't be on me.
My wedding ring so I'd be inspired by the love waiting for me at home.

I'm a compassionate person, but everyone who knows me well says that during competitions I turn into a villain. I also over analyze everything. For those reasons, I don't think there's a past contestant that is a perfect fit for me, but I think my gameplay will be most like Spencer Bledsoe.

Julia Carter

Kama Tribe
Hometown: Hazleton, Pennsylvania
Current residence: Bethesda, Maryland

Hobbies: Traveling, shopping, and eating.

Pet peeves: Being ignored, loud chewing, and when people document EVERYTHING on social media.

Three words to describe you: Adventurous, resilient, and personable.

I definitely feel proud to be the first in the family to graduate college and pave the way for my younger sister and family members.

My mom. She has faced some of life's hardest challenges but she has remained beautiful inside and out and kept her optimism intact. I can only hope to be as strong as she is.

Pen and paper to document my thoughts, stories, and strategy.
A radio or something to play music because music keeps me going.
Picture of my family. Everything I do is for them. This would help me get through rough times in the game.

Jeremy! He was a physical beast, but he was strategic in his use of Idols, loyal to his alliance, and overall honest and personable in his gameplay. He was a well-rounded player.

It has been my dream to be on Survivor since I started watching as a kid. It started after the passing of my father, and in a sense, it helped me "survive" my own challenges. I want to prove to myself I can do this. To win a million dollars is also a huge motivation. I have many student loans and I want to be able to help my sister and mother.

Eric Hafemann

Kama Tribe
Hometown: Chicago
Current residence: Livermore, California

Hobbies: Backpacking, basketball, woodworking, and pretty much anything outside.

Pet peeves: My biggest pet peeve is people taking themselves too seriously. Come on, relax people. I try to remember that 99.9 percent of the time I am NOT the smartest, coolest, most interesting, deserving, or important person in the room.

Three words to describe you: Enthusiastic, outgoing, and spontaneous.

I am extremely proud of my profession. It was a lot of hard work and took some serious grit to get where I am. I'm proud of that, and what I am now a part of. Good people! I'm also very proud of being a good dad! I had one of the best fathers on the planet, so I have big shoes to fill. So far, it's going pretty good.

The first person that comes to mind is my older son Levi. Levi is an amazing kid. A couple months before he turned two, he was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Simply put, he has some challenges that most kids don't and yet he is the most joy-filled, free-spirited, hard working kid I know. He really is a special human and I get to be his dad. How rad is that! He is all the motivation I need!

A picture of my family to remind me why I am playing and why I need to play so hard.
A book. Something to feed my mind and something to keep me grounded. Most likely my Bible.
A surfboard.

I have to say Tony Vlachos. I don't think we are very similar people but I think we agree fundamentally on how you play the game. Tony was a grinder from start to finish. He understands that EVERY piece of the game, EVERY moment, EVERY situation has value and can be used to influence your outcome. I think most players only identify the most obvious parts of Survivor as pieces on the board when in reality, every last detail is a movable piece. It's going to be my goal to be "ON" all the time in the game. In other words, to never stop playing. I plan to work angles everywhere and with everyone... all the time. I think this is how you win, by paying attention to the details and then playing off of them. Tony did that I think, and so will I.

My primary goal of being on the show is for the adventure of it! Adventure is something that is important to me, and something I think I will always pursue. But this adventure is a unique opportunity to practice the things I preach to my sons. The show will give me an opportunity to show them that hard work pays off and that pipe dreams are absolutely worth chasing! This show is a special platform to tell a really good story!

I think I have a lot of skills that serve a team well. I have a strong work ethic, I'm good with my hands, I'm strong and physical, and I think I'm good at making people feel valued. Another thing I am good at is keeping/bringing people together. I think I have the gift of mediation, which will be HUGE in Survivor! Someone has to keep the alliance glue sticky... I just might be that guy.

Aurora McCreary

Kama Tribe
Hometown: Pensacola, Florida
Current residence: Orlando, Florida

Hobbies: Rock climbing, adventure racing, and brunch!

Pet peeves: Know-it-alls, ignorance, playing the victim card, any noise coming from the mouth, the easily offended, slow walkers, and people who are homophobic.

Three words to describe you: Direct, ruthless, and athletic.

Having my mom tell me she was proud of who I became before she died. We were polar opposites and did not get along, but in the end, she was proud of me.

My brother Shane. We went into the foster care system after being taken away from our biological mother. Shane wouldn't leave my side and always protected me and made me feel normal. He made sure I wouldn't grow up with negative memories or scars and allowed me to become the person I am today.

Gum: I have an addiction and I don't just chew, I chomp!
Sunglasses: I cannot hide my facial reactions and roll my eyes constantly.
Earplugs: I'm an extroverted introvert so the fact that I am surrounded by people and can't get away is going to drive me crazy.

Tyson for being a manipulative, mischievous prankster, Ciera for her attitude and foot in the mouth moments, and Michaela for her die-hard competitiveness.

I love the show and have been obsessed with it since the beginning. I want to be in the depths of the conversations, manipulations, and absolute psychological warfare. Also, the competitions look like so much fun. Oh no, I have to stand in the middle of the blue ocean and prove I'm a badass—GAME ON!

Julie Rosenberg

Kama Tribe
Hometown: Baltimore
Current Residence: New York City

Hobbies: Psychological thrillers, hot yoga classes, escape rooms, and spending way too much time online researching gluten-free recipes that I never end up making.

Pet peeves: Hoarders, people who invade my personal space, and anything that's floral scented.

Three words to describe you: Underestimated, determined, and maybe a little neurotic. Okay, I'm definitely neurotic.

Raising my two kids who impress me every day with their intelligence, strength, humor, and resilience. I hope I can make them as proud of me as I am of them.

My husband. He is incredibly smart, caring, and selfless. He has always been there for me and supports me in everything I do. Every time I watch him with our children, it reminds me that he is the best example of what a parent should be and inspires me to be a better parent myself.

My iPhone for its playlist of my favorite songs to keep me motivated when things get tough.
A picture of my husband, kids, and two Bernese mountain dogs to remember that they are back home rooting for me.
Milk chocolate. That's self-explanatory.

A combo of Stephanie for her tenacity, Cirie for her humor and fun-spirit, and Dawn for her propensity to have some emotional moments.

The challenge. I have wanted to play this insane game since I saw the very first episode. Something about pushing myself to the absolute physical and mental limit possible has always appealed to me. It's about proving to myself and to those that know me that I can actually do this!.

Gavin Whitson

Kama Tribe
Hometown: Erwin, Tennessee
Current residence: Erwin, Tennessee

Hobbies: Going to Disney World, binge-watching The Office (I can quote every episode), eating Texas Roadhouse fried pickles. I might need to rethink my life based on my hobbies...

Pet peeves: Holding the door for someone and they don't say thank you, people who vape, people asking me if I am still in high school, slow texters, other people touching the radio in my car, and parents yelling at their kids in youth sporting events.

Three words to describe you: Sarcastic, hungry, and a dreamer.

Five years ago I asked a girl to go out with me and she said no. One year later I asked again and she said yes. Now we are engaged and I couldn't be happier. She is also lucky because I am a catch! It's really an accomplishment for both of us.

My mom and dad. They have been my support system for the past 23 years and I wouldn't be the person I am today without them. They have taught me to always show kindness, no matter the situation. They have also taught me that if you truly want something in this life, you will do everything you can to get it, no matter what it takes. I am going to use the values and lessons they have taught me to play this game.

Xbox: I can pass the time watching Netflix or playing Fortnite.
A mirror: gotta make sure I am looking sharp for everyone at home.
Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream: do I really need to explain?

Keith Nale. Everyone loves Keith! I would just play more socially aware. He's the only guy that could compete with Joe Anglim. I want to be the guy everyone is pulling for back home.

I have this internal drive to win the show. I listen to the theme song when I shower and I dream of winning Immunity. It's just a burning desire I have always had. I love this show. Also, to prove to my mom I won't be voted out first. She about died when I showed her the application. She said I would embarrass myself or pass out when I got hungry. You just wait, Mom...

Edge of Extinction is a new twist,” Probst told Entertainment Weekly. “There’s two elements to it. There’s the spiritual and there’s the gameplay. The gameplay is — you don’t know this, it’s a secret — but when you’re voted out, you’re going to leave Tribal and walk around the corner and finally come to this lighted torch with a signpost. And the signpost will say, ‘You have a decision to make. If you’re done playing and you want your adventure to end, keep walking. If, however, you want a chance to get back in the game, take the torch and get in the boat.’ That’s all you know.”

1. Cheese
2. White Tiger
3. KFF
4. Hockey
5. Weitz
6. Mr. Coffee
7. Fuzz
8. Bootsy
9. flamesrule14
10. Rhettzky
11. transplant99
12. Parallex
13. dino7c
14. surferguy
15. KevanGuy
16. jroc
17. killer_carlson
18. Yoho

apologies to those after Yoho...if we get enough signing up Ill run a second pool.

Randomizer coming up...

Draft order and selections are:

1. jroc- Kelly Wentworth - Gavin Whitson
2. Cheese - Eric Hafemann - Julie Rosenberg
3. dino7c - Ron Clark - Aubry Bracco
4. killer_carlson - Aurora McCreary - Rick Devens
5. flamesrule14 - Joe Anglim - Reem Daly
6. White Tiger - Victoria Baamonde - Wendy Diaz
7. KevanGuy - David Wright - Keith Sowell
8. Rhettzky - Lauren O'Connell - Julia Carter
9. transplant99 - Chris Underwood - Dan "The Wardog" DaSilva
10. Fuzz - Aubry Bracco - David Wright
11. Weitz - Julia Carter - Lauren O'Connell
12. Parallex - Rick Devens - Joe Anglim
13. surferguy - Wendy Diaz - Eric Hafemann
14. Mr. Coffee - Gavin Whitson - Ron Clark
15. Bootsy - Julie Rosenberg - Kelly Wentworth
16. Hockey- Keith Sowell - Victoria Baamonde
17. Yoho - Dan DaSilva - Aurora McCreary
18. KFF- Reem Daly - Chris Underwood

As usual, selections are in snake format, 1-18 and 18-1.

Last edited by Cheese; 03-28-2019 at 02:27 PM.
Cheese is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cheese For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2019, 09:18 PM   #3
KootenayFlamesFan
Commie Referee

Exp:

I'm in!
KootenayFlamesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 09:24 PM   #4
Hockey
Franchise Player

Exp:

I'm in
Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 09:31 PM   #5
Weitz
Franchise Player

Exp:

In for sure!
Weitz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 09:51 PM   #6
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

In
Mr.Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 09:53 PM   #7
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

in!
Fuzz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 09:59 PM   #8
Bootsy
Scoring Winger

Exp:

In!
Bootsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 10:42 PM   #9
flamesrule14
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I’m in
flamesrule14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 10:43 PM   #10
Rhettzky
Franchise Player

Exp:

In
Old 02-04-2019, 10:44 PM   #11
transplant99
Fearmongerer

Location: Wondering when # became hashtag and not a number sign.
Exp:

In like Flynn
Old 02-04-2019, 10:48 PM   #12
Parallex
I believe in the Jays.

Exp:

In
Parallex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 11:11 PM   #13
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp: