Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2024, 09:43 PM   #14161
Brendone
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dion View Post
Good thing it wasn't in a crowded elevator where you couldn't get out quickly. Imagine the smell...the burning of the eyes...

Brendone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 11:32 PM   #14162
woob
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotze2 View Post
I get more pissed at living in a neighborhood where 90% of the houses are infills so every street has reverse speed bumps every 5 feet from the new services put in. Probably by design to reduce road speed but I think developers/builders should have to come back a year later to fix their abortion.
Similar situation downtown. The fill they do after various Enmax or whatever works is absolutely abysmal. There was a spot on 6ave heading West around 5th street where you were risking your suspension if you were in the left lane passing over 5th street intersection./rant.
woob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 11:43 PM   #14163
habernac
Franchise Player

Exp:

This entire city is abysmal at fixing roads after something has been repaired or dug up. There’s #### from 20 years ago I see and still get annoyed by.
habernac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to habernac For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2024, 04:06 AM   #14164
fotze2
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
I think those dudes that let out rippers when you're at the urinal are so disgusting. Like, I get that we're in the bathroom and maybe it's not crazy, but on the other hand, I really don't want to hear that or be in the vicinity of your fart.

Just crop dust a crowd like a normal person. Then at least there's plausible deniability and the victims have each other to lean on for support. If it's just me and a farter in the bathroom, I have to pretend that didn't just happen and I'm a bad actor, so it puts me in a stressful position.
Got insomnia again. What is with all the pubes in the urinal? Do people just grab a fistful and yank n’ sprinkle? Wtf? The physics doesn’t work out otherwise.
fotze2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fotze2 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2024, 07:41 AM   #14165
Titan2
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Got insomnia again. What is with all the pubes in the urinal? Do people just grab a fistful and yank n’ sprinkle? Wtf? The physics doesn’t work out otherwise.
Stop trying to sleep in a public restroom? Worth a shot mabe?
Old 04-04-2024, 07:43 AM   #14166
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:

Probably straddling against the urinal. You know, the guys that appear like they’re trying to hump the things they get so close in.
Wormius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 08:55 AM   #14167
fotze2
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormius View Post
Probably straddling against the urinal. You know, the guys that appear like they’re trying to hump the things they get so close in.
Micropenis style? why is there always piss on the ground? Like a significant amount of it? Boner piss? What is happening there? Prostate struggles maybe?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fotze2 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2024, 09:13 AM   #14168
Brendone
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormius View Post

With one or both hands on the wall over their head, like it’s some kind of urinal yoga pose.
Brendone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 09:17 AM   #14169
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendone View Post
With one or both hands on the wall over their head, like it’s some kind of urinal yoga pose.
Which is odd all on its own. When I'm in a public restroom I consciously try to touch as few things as possible much less the wall around a urinal.

We're not animals! We live in a society!

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 09:18 AM   #14170
TheIronMaiden
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
I think those dudes that let out rippers when you're at the urinal are so disgusting. Like, I get that we're in the bathroom and maybe it's not crazy, but on the other hand, I really don't want to hear that or be in the vicinity of your fart.

Just crop dust a crowd like a normal person. Then at least there's plausible deniability and the victims have each other to lean on for support. If it's just me and a farter in the bathroom, I have to pretend that didn't just happen and I'm a bad actor, so it puts me in a stressful position.
You're wrong, a bathroom is the place to do it.

A piss without a fart is like a Fata without love.
TheIronMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 09:19 AM   #14171
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Micropenis style? why is there always piss on the ground? Like a significant amount of it? Boner piss? What is happening there? Prostate struggles maybe?
Most likely. If you work in an office that has a lot of old guys you may notice a lot of dribble on the floor. I used to make fun of them until I got prostate issues in my 40's and well now I have to do a really good shake over the urinal before I zip back up.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 09:21 AM   #14172
TheIronMaiden
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Which is odd all on its own. When I'm in a public restroom I consciously try to touch as few things as possible much less the wall around a urinal.

We're not animals! We live in a society!
Let's not forget our origins, we used to look each other in the eye when we ####. like real men.

Old 04-04-2024, 09:25 AM   #14173
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronMaiden View Post
Let's not forget our origins, we used to look each other in the eye when we ####. like real men.

We must reject the modern view that masculinity is wrong. We need to prioritize looking like strong men, connecting with our brothers, drinking the sweat from each others’ taint, and ####ting while facing each other, like real men.
PepsiFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 09:26 AM   #14174
pseudoreality
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:

You'd also be touching legs in those corner seats.

Good thing they at least have dong holes.
pseudoreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 09:27 AM   #14175
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:

Yeah.

And they a sponge on a stick to wipe their asses with.

A. Sponge.

Singular.

They had to share.

I wonder why life-expectancy was so short...he says sarcastically.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 09:28 AM   #14176
TheIronMaiden
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
We must reject the modern view that masculinity is wrong. We need to prioritize looking like strong men, connecting with our brothers, drinking the sweat from each others’ taint, and ####ting while facing each other, like real men.
You're 100% right, the war on pooping needs to stop.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:28 AM   #14177
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
Most likely. If you work in an office that has a lot of old guys you may notice a lot of dribble on the floor. I used to make fun of them until I got prostate issues in my 40's and well now I have to do a really good shake over the urinal before I zip back up.
Once that little puddle is there it grows exponentially, too. I'm not going to stand in it, so I'll take a 1/4 step, which causes me to add to the dribble problem. Doesn't make me feel good, but beats standing in the piss of a dozen men.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 09:29 AM   #14178
fotze2
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Do you sit on those facing the wall?
Old 04-04-2024, 09:30 AM   #14179
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Do you sit on those facing the wall?
Like straddle and face forward on the urinal? Never thought of it, but I guess I could try.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 09:34 AM   #14180
fotze2
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I do like the trend of urinal barriers and stalls that don't have 4 feet open on the bottom. I pretty much didn't doodoo in public until I was 40 for those reasons.
The Following User Says Thank You to fotze2 For This Useful Post: