Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2017, 08:18 AM   #61
Yrebmi
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
I'm honestly not sure enough people even read them any more
I read them Bingo, but completely understandable if you are too busy.
Write them when the mood hits you and time permits. No need to get every game, especially a stinker like last night.
Yrebmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:23 AM   #62
H2SO4(aq)
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

I love them. Its a great recap, level headed and honest?
H2SO4(aq) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 10:27 AM   #63
Poe969
Franchise Player

Exp:

I suggested that the people having issues with the gifs in the PGT should stick to coming to the Game Takes threads and even volunteer to write them so they can say what's acceptable in the thread.

It seems people want to complain about things a lot instead of doing something to fix things. Helping write the Game Takes threads would really help out the situation IMO.
Old 11-16-2017, 06:14 PM   #64
Displaced Flames fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

I could step up and do some, but realistically it wouldn't be until after the first of the year. I'm about to be a 80-90 hour a week guy for the next 6 weeks or so instead of the 50-60 hour a week guy I am now.

If you're still going with them when that time rolls around I'll PM you and see if I can't help you out.
Old 11-16-2017, 06:17 PM   #65
Looch City
Looooooooooooooch

Exp:

Yes!! I love Guluztan now!
Looch City is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 06:47 PM   #66
Enoch Root
Franchise Player

Exp:

I don't always read them, just due to being busy sometimes, but I read most of them and I enjoy the singular, rational view, as opposed to the schizophrenic roller coaster ride that is the PGT.

And as someone who has written a few, I have to say that I really enjoyed doing so, and wish I had the time to continue doing more. But I simply don't.

Knowing how much work it is, and how late in the evening it happens, I can absolutely appreciate the position you are in, wondering if it is worth continuing. And I am not going to sit here and tell you that you should keep doing them, but I will say that if you can find a way to continue with a simpler, quicker article, that it is very much worth it.

The game takes is one of the many things that make this site different and better than others. And I hope there is a way that it can continue. If not, I certainly understand why. But I hope it does.
Enoch Root is offline   Reply With Quote