Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Food and Entertainment
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2018, 10:53 PM   #81
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary14 View Post
Why on earth would Fessey try to win the veto? There's no upside for him and he's seeing that now
He just saw his two biggest allies put up. If someone else won and used the veto, he has to believe there's at least a chance he get put up. Veto provided safety, the way he went about everything else sort of sucked playing both sides.

I also don't even know if I believe Kaitlyn intentionally threw the veto. She's the type of person to convince even herself she did, but could have just straight up loss and get convinced of her own lies. Like she believes she had a dream of them telling Scottie, but Bayleigh told her first.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 11:55 PM   #82
savardandjokinen
son of looooob

Exp:

i hope whoever is evicted doesn't win the comp for the chance to come back, because these are the 2 people i don't like in the house.

rockstar is just annoying and very unattractive (i have a hard time looking at her especially when the glasses are on)

i won't even get into kaitlyn as i don't have good things to say about her
savardandjokinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 11:48 AM   #83
Flash Walken
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Why on earth would Fessey try to win the veto? There's no upside for him and he's seeing that now
He's not very smart.
Flash Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 08:11 PM   #84
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Hahahahaha! Gonna miss you krazy K! You kept things interesting if nothing else.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 08:14 PM   #85
metallicat
Franchise Player

Exp:

I hate the waterworks. They all take things so personally when they get out up. Why me!? How about why not you?
Old 07-26-2018, 09:31 PM   #86
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

That puzzle looked easy at first but would've been stressful given the time factor. Either way glad she's gone, hopefully she tries to reach out to her boyfriend soon
Calgary14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 11:06 PM   #87
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Kaitlyn should stay away from social media and anything to do with the show for a while. Hope that girl doesn't hurt herself or gets too hurt by what will happen to her out of the house. I didn't like her but she definitely played a big part in making the first month of the season a really great one, I hope the rest of the season continues to be just as entertaining without her.

Producers are probably kicking themselves, wishing they made that puzzle easier. I would've made it 30 seconds longer, it was obviously intended to be an easy competition.

Last edited by mile; 07-26-2018 at 11:08 PM.
mile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 11:24 PM   #88
Dan02
Franchise Player

Exp:

Honestly it was a easy puzzle she just panicked and #### the bed.
Dan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan02 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2018, 11:54 PM   #89
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

From one of the co-hosts of Rob Has A Podcast, who had sources at tonight's taping:

Sources: CBS is very displeased with the results of the Kaitlyn comeback attempt. Production said it was something Kaitlyn should have, 'been able to handle.' They were not prepared for a interview because they expected her to make it and win, so they had to postpone it to after the episode. Allison was seen, 'shaking her head in disbelief.'

Wow Grodner did everything she could and still failed.
mile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 01:40 AM   #90
AC
Resident Videologist

Exp:

https://twitter.com/user/status/1022669388887949312

GlobalTV with the smackdown.
AC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 01:43 AM   #91
AC
Resident Videologist

Exp:

Also:
AC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AC For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 10:06 AM   #92
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
That puzzle looked easy at first but would've been stressful given the time factor. Either way glad she's gone, hopefully she tries to reach out to her boyfriend soon
A 7 piece puzzle that you deconstructed the completed version of first? Yes, it looked easy.... because it was.

When she left the house they didn't even have a seat for her for the interview, this was like losing out on a pre-school skill testing question after winning a free order of fries at McDonald's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mile View Post
Producers are probably kicking themselves, wishing they made that puzzle easier. I would've made it 30 seconds longer, it was obviously intended to be an easy competition.
Easier? I'm convinced that Kaityln would have failed doing a one-piece puzzle after that display.
Old 07-27-2018, 06:26 PM   #93
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

HGs discuss Kaitlyn and her advances towards the men in the house. This will never make it to TV and doesn’t contain gameplay spoilers. Language warning.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cecil Terwilliger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2018, 09:12 PM   #94
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

There’s a lot of ways to bash the HGs, Kaitlyn was kinda crazy, Swaggy was a cocky dbag, Fessy is kind of a player, Sam is prude, Rock* is disgusting and annoying etc etc. And I can often forgive a lot of it being that people are stuck in a house for 3 months under 24hr surveillance. I may view them as TV villains and trash talk them, but think they’re probably decent people in the real world.

But Bayleigh is genuinely a bad human. She’s entitled and stuck up and constantly paints herself as a victim and angel despite talking down to everyone in the house. Not to mention the disgusting stuff she said about little people and LGBT people.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:45 AM   #95
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Kaitlyn tried to use Tyler's dead dad to manipulate his gameplay. She would have cheated on her boyfriend given the opportunity and certainly emotionally-cheated. I don't see how she is any better than Bayleigh, unless you're giving her a pass for actually being mentally ill.

Even Sam "slut-shamed" Haleigh on national TV because she's jealous that Fessy is into her. She's not much better which sucks because I really liked her to start. Maybe the most 180 I've had on Big Brother, went from rooting for her to win to rooting against her completely.
-------------------------
Tyler is still playing the best game by far, but how long until the two sides start comparing notes? It doesn't make sense how everyone outside of his actual alliance seems to think Tyler is their number one or number two guy - despite the "house" also thinking Kaitlyn was his number one. I guess Derrick was able to do it before.

We're still in the early game, but if he does end up winning he'll go down in the same tier as Dan, Dr. Will and Derrick winners category.

Last edited by Oling_Roachinen; 07-30-2018 at 10:10 AM.
Old 07-30-2018, 11:20 PM   #96
savardandjokinen
son of looooob

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
There’s a lot of ways to bash the HGs, Kaitlyn was kinda crazy, Swaggy was a cocky dbag, Fessy is kind of a player, Sam is prude, Rock* is disgusting and annoying etc etc. And I can often forgive a lot of it being that people are stuck in a house for 3 months under 24hr surveillance. I may view them as TV villains and trash talk them, but think they’re probably decent people in the real world.

But Bayleigh is genuinely a bad human. She’s entitled and stuck up and constantly paints herself as a victim and angel despite talking down to everyone in the house. Not to mention the disgusting stuff she said about little people and LGBT people.
Bayleigh tried to act all fierce and feisty last episode. That blowup at Fessy was so attention seeking. I'm really starting to not like her.
savardandjokinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 11:37 PM   #97
mikephoen
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by savardandjokinen View Post
Bayleigh tried to act all fierce and feisty last episode. That blowup at Fessy was so attention seeking. I'm really starting to not like her.
As usually happens, as BB goes on I like less and less people. Sam is awful, Bayleigh is possibly worse. I don't really like Scottie, Brett, Rockstar or Rachel. Angela is barely even in the show, so who knows what she is like. Kaycee is only in it a tiny bit more than Angela.

I do like Tyler. Fessy and JC aren't too bad. Haleigh is pretty boring, but not annoying for the most part.

This has been an interesting season so far, but if Tyler goes I'm not sure anyone else is really interesting enough to keep me following to the end.
mikephoen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 12:38 AM   #98
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

I guess it's easy to criticize from an outsider perspective with full information, but how dumb do you need to be to blow up on Fessy anyways?

Did Bayleigh forget so quickly how tight Fessy was to her to love Swaggy C? Four people voted him to stay, Bayleigh, Fessy, Rockstar and Haleigh. Those are the four clear alliance members she should be forming because the rest of the house is against them, and she's now yelling at one of them for no reason. HoH-itis is a real thing, so many poor decision making simply because someone gets a little bit of power.

And Haleigh was even worse, the dude just saved you from the block. Give him a little credit.
Old 07-31-2018, 08:40 AM   #99
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Man Angela is doing a nice job floating. You kind of forget she's even there.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 10:04 AM   #100
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Dang it Erik Estrada, that's not floating! She's laying low like Kaycee, not floating.

She's in a solid alliance and has not swayed. Floaters "float" from one side of the house to the other depending on who is in power without really contributing to the major moves or decisions. JC is the closest to a floater. He's tight with Fessy on one side and Tyler (and therefore inadvertently L6) on the other while Sam thinks they are best friends. As Sam pointed out during the veto, everyone loves him and no one would vote him out.

None of the level 6 can be floaters as it still remains a true alliance.

Scottie isn't quite a floater because he took a shot at a powerful duo. Sam does her own thing and let's people know that.