Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2024, 04:09 PM   #6281
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Q_ View Post
So what are we at right now? Let's see.

Palestine - All civilians, including women and children are Hamas.
Iran - funders of Hamas
Lebanon - Allies of Hamas
Egypt - Enablers of Hamas
Qatar - Mouth Piece of Hamas
South Africa - Legal Arm of Hamas
UNRWA - Teachers of Future Hamas
ICJ - Kangaroo Court of Hamas
ICC - FBI of Hamas? (Sounds menacing, I like it)
Turkey - Warm Blanket of Hamas???
WHO - Healthcare of Hamas.
Save The Children - Childcare for Hamas
World Central Kitchen - Caterers for Hamas

Bagor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bagor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 12:54 AM   #6282
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltaGuy View Post
Yep - absolutely bonkers that Israel can simultaneously offer a ceasefire and also vow to invade Rafah soon - expressly stating that the mission will continue with or without a "ceasefire".

How many more dead civilians when the Rafah bombing begins? 10,000 more? 20?

That's kinda how war works. Admirable they have kept the casualties so low this far. Any other world power would have leveled the place and the deathtoll would be in the hundreds of thousands.
Skootenbeeten is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Skootenbeeten For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 07:49 AM   #6283
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skootenbeeten View Post
That's kinda how war works. Admirable they have kept the casualties so low this far. Any other world power would have leveled the place and the deathtoll would be in the hundreds of thousands.
Admirable? That's the word you chose fro the slaughter and starvation of innocent civilians? Admirable?
And people wonder why I've lost all hope for good in this world.
Fuzz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 08:11 AM   #6284
Zary's-Mustache
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
Admirable? That's the word you chose fro the slaughter and starvation of innocent civilians? Admirable?
When someone signs in and makes their 3rd post in 5 years I think it's pretty clear it's only a troll job. Looking at his previous posts he seems like he belongs to some sort of KKK group so wouldn't let his ignorant comment bother you too much.
Zary's-Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 09:38 AM   #6285
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Show me the images of people starving to death in Gaza, oh wait there aren't any. Just like the "open air prison" and "apartheid" and "genocide" your ilk throw around. You have co-opted these terms and use them without any meaning other than to drive your narrative. Oh no you've "lost all hope" is this where you turn on the water works? You still had your hope after Oct 7th but a internet post has done it?
Old 05-03-2024, 09:49 AM   #6286
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Show me the images of people starving to death in Gaza, oh wait there aren't any. Just like the "open air prison" and "apartheid" and "genocide" your ilk throw around. You have co-opted these terms and use them without any meaning other than to drive your narrative. Oh no you've "lost all hope" is this where you turn on the water works? You still had your hope after Oct 7th but a internet post has done it?
No wonder you have no humanity, you can't even see reality. Unreal. Are you proud of your ignorance? Does it make you feel good?

Go deny reality elsewhere, you ####ing monster.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/07/world...ion/index.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 10:05 AM   #6287
activeStick
Franchise Player

Exp:

The ICC released a statement asking that they stop being intimidated and threatened after Bibi threatened them earlier this week in his address.

Rules-based order (invented by the west, for the west) vs International order based on international law and the UN Charter.

I mean, the west aren't even trying to hide that they only care about their own rules. I imagine if the ICC really pushes things and brings charges to Bibi and others in their government, the US will sanction key ICC personnel like in 2020 when ICC wanted to investigate US officials for events in Afghanistan.

https://twitter.com/user/status/1786316229688414518
activeStick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to activeStick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 10:10 AM   #6288
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
No wonder you have no humanity, you can't even see reality. Unreal. Are you proud of your ignorance? Does it make you feel good?

Go deny reality elsewhere, you ####ing monster.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/07/world...ion/index.html

Ahh yes Isreal provides double the food Palestine requires, it is stolen by Hamas and then Isreal gets blamed. You do understand there is a war going on right? Like what other country has provided this scale of relief for a country they are actively at war with?

It's really funny how you people never mention the hostages or Oct 7th or what Hamas did. You just act like this all fell out of the sky.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skootenbeeten For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 10:16 AM   #6289
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Ahh yes Isreal provides double the food Palestine requires, it is stolen by Hamas and then Isreal gets blamed. You do understand there is a war going on right? Like what other country has provided this scale of relief for a country they are actively at war with?

It's really funny how you people never mention the hostages or Oct 7th or what Hamas did. You just act like this all fell out of the sky.
You ask for proof of starvation and pretend it isn't happening. I show proof. Have you re-evaluated your incorrect view on that?

Oh, right I guess you are one of the simpletons that require every one of our posts to also say Hamas is bad. #### Hamas. Happy? Or will you not be happy until all of Gaza is destroyed? I'm sure they'll find some hostages under the rubble of their bombs.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:20 AM   #6290
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Show me the images.
Actually show me a credible source.

Edit... I see little terrorist genocide defender Beninho thanked the post so he can provide a source also

Last edited by Bagor; 05-03-2024 at 10:23 AM.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:28 AM   #6291
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
You ask for proof of starvation and pretend it isn't happening. I show proof. Have you re-evaluated your incorrect view on that?

Oh, right I guess you are one of the simpletons that require every one of our posts to also say Hamas is bad. #### Hamas. Happy? Or will you not be happy until all of Gaza is destroyed? I'm sure they'll find some hostages under the rubble of their bombs.

I see the game you're playing, don't talk about oct 7th, don't talk about the hostages or the rape and burning of women and children. Don't talk about why this war was started. Just focus on the palestinian civilian casualties, you guys have your game plan and I applaud it.

edit: If anyone is starving Palestinians it Hamas, Isreal sends in food and its stolen and sold to the people of Palestine. If they have a problem with that take it up with their elected government, HAMAS.

Last edited by Skootenbeeten; 05-03-2024 at 10:30 AM.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:32 AM   #6292
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
I see the game you're playing, don't talk about oct 7th, don't talk about the hostages or the rape and burning of women and children. Don't talk about why this war was started. Just focus on the palestinian civilian casualties, you guys have your game plan and I applaud it.
What do you want to talk about? Israel spent decades creating a monster and then the monster bit them? And now Israel is killing people who had nothing to do with it because they live in the same spots? How is that rational, reasonable, or humane? Collective punishment? You into that sort of thing? Make you feel good to see children maimed and killed? I'm sure it'll free the hostages though, working so well so far.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:34 AM   #6293
_Q_
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Lol.... Hamas is nearly defeated, yet they're stealing aid at the same time. Zionist logic at its finest right there.
_Q_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _Q_ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 10:34 AM   #6294
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
edit: If anyone is starving Palestinians it Hamas, Isreal sends in food and its stolen and sold to the people of Palestine. If they have a problem with that take it up with their elected government, HAMAS.
And again.
Show me the images.

Old 05-03-2024, 10:34 AM   #6295
TheKiprusoffResurrection
Farm Team Player

Exp:

"We later found out that Hamas had offered on October 9 or 10 to release all the civilian hostages in exchange for the IDF not entering the Strip, but the government rejected the offer.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tim...ies-forum/amp/

Isreal had a chance to have every hostages returned mere days after the attack, but decided revenge and genocide were more important.

And if you're not seeing pictures of starving Palestinian's, it's probably because your right wing media bubble isn't showing them to you.
TheKiprusoffResurrection is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheKiprusoffResurrection For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 10:46 AM   #6296
robertsfan
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Sleeper cells from the Middle East operating within the United States, with command and control functionality.

https://x.com/thegrayzonenews/status...PW0P5yX3muLt6g
robertsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 10:54 AM   #6297
blankall
Ate 100 Treadmills

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKiprusoffResurrection View Post
"We later found out that Hamas had offered on October 9 or 10 to release all the civilian hostages in exchange for the IDF not entering the Strip, but the government rejected the offer.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tim...ies-forum/amp/

Isreal had a chance to have every hostages returned mere days after the attack, but decided revenge and genocide were more important.

And if you're not seeing pictures of starving Palestinian's, it's probably because your right wing media bubble isn't showing them to you.
That offer comes with no consequences to Hamas. Hamas enters Israel kills over a thousand people and rapes multiple women. Takes hundreds of captives. Then the correct action by Israel is to declare a ceasefire?

That wasn't happening in Israel. It wouldn't have happened anywhere else. That was Hamas realizing that they had overstepped.
blankall is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blankall For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 10:55 AM   #6298
TheIronMaiden
Franchise Player

Exp:

How pervasive is antisemitism on US campuses? A look at the language of the protests

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-antisemitism

Quote:
It’s hard to deny that there have been antisemitic incidents on the campus, including the targeting of students, probably Jewish, called “Nazi bitches” and told to “go back to Poland”.

One female Jewish student described a masked pro-Palestinian demonstrator confronting her as she walked across campus one evening. She said he got extremely close and menacingly demanded to know if she was a Zionist. After that, she stopped wearing a Star of David necklace.
Quote:
Nadia Abu El-Haj, a professor of anthropology and co-director of the Center for Palestine Studies at Columbia, told the New York Review of Books that she did not doubt there had been antisemitic incidents on campus alongside abuse of Muslim and other students. But El-Haj said that the “rhetoric of safety”, specifically that of Jewish students, has been used to drive a “crackdown” against pro-Palestinian activists.

One of the student protesters, Jamil Mohamad, who was born in Jordan to an exiled Palestinian family, acknowledged that some Jewish students are genuinely fearful. But he said that was in part because pro-Israel groups push the claim that opposition to Zionism amounts to support for Hamas and a call to attack Jews.

Mohamad attributes charges of antisemitism to students who do not like hearing legitimate differences of opinion such as accusations that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza.

“There is a distinction between being unsafe and feeling uncomfortable. It’s very notable to see the discourse around this issue because the right in this country that’s been talking about woke culture, and how young people are snowflakes, are suddenly adopting this narrative around safety, which is really a narrative around comfort,” he said.

“People do not have a right to feel comfortable in their ideas. This is a university. This is a place to challenge people’s ideas. Discomfort is not the same thing as danger.”

This is a high quality article and is well worth a read.
TheIronMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheIronMaiden For This Useful Post:
_Q_
Old 05-03-2024, 10:59 AM   #6299
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
What do you want to talk about? Israel spent decades creating a monster and then the monster bit them? And now Israel is killing people who had nothing to do with it because they live in the same spots? How is that rational, reasonable, or humane? Collective punishment? You into that sort of thing? Make you feel good to see children maimed and killed? I'm sure it'll free the hostages though, working so well so far.

Ahh yes now you blame Isreal for the terrorist attacks they have been suffering from for like 100 years. What a shock that you don't blame Palestinians for creating Hamas and now get to suffer from the blowback of their actions. Do you enjoy seeing the death of Jews simply trying to live and survive as the only democracy in the middle east? Do you hate Jews that much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Q_ View Post
Lol.... Hamas is nearly defeated, yet they're stealing aid at the same time. Zionist logic at its finest right there.

"Nearly defeated" That's some serious brain rot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
And again.
Show me the images.

Images of Hamas stealing food and selling it back to palestinians? How about a better one, if Isreal wanted to starve palestinains to death why send any food at all? Did the US give food to Iraqis or Syrians when they were fighting Isis? How ridiculous can you be when you expect Isreal to feed the people they are at war with and then cry when Hamas steals the food you blame Isreal.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skootenbeeten For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 11:04 AM   #6300
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Why do you assume anyone who calls for an end to needless killing is antisemitic? Is there a word for that? We need a word for that.