Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2019, 09:17 PM   #441
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvp2003 View Post
Janko is on our top PK unit with Lindholm, which hasn't given up a shorthanded goal in this series. He was also second in the league in shorthanded goals. Not saying he's been dominant 5-on-5 (because he hasn't been), but no, he does not belong in the AHL.

Dube is a black ace right now, and depth if there are injuries up front. If you're looking to add speed, Czarnik is your guy. Besides, Game 3 in a 1-1 series is not the time to throw in guys like Dube and Valimaki IMO.
I dunno. Sure he’s more skilled than the AHL, but I’m not sure his compete level or give a #### meter is NHL caliber.

He looks like he’s entitled to be here or something. I dunno what it is. Something is off with that guy.
Mr.Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Coffee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 09:21 PM   #442
Yoho
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Coffee View Post
I dunno. Sure he’s more skilled than the AHL, but I’m not sure his compete level or give a #### meter is NHL caliber.

He looks like he’s entitled to be here or something. I dunno what it is. Something is off with that guy.
Colbourne 2.0
Yoho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:00 AM   #443
CliffFletcher
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsFlames View Post
I'm going to enjoy the most exciting time of the year and not dream up and assume worst case scenarios, while disregarding/forgetting everything these players have shown and proven over the year up until this point, like the same miserable posters like to do habitually.
Then I'd avoid PGTs after a loss. Because people are going to talk about the things that went wrong. That goes for posters on forums, the media, fans, etc.
CliffFletcher is offline   Reply With Quote