Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Food and Entertainment
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2016, 10:13 PM   #1
taco.vidal
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:
Default 'TRAILER PARK BOYS' BUBBLES ARRESTED Allegedly Roughed Up Woman

4/1/2016 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Quote:
"Trailer Park Boys" star Michael Smith is behind bars after witnesses say he choked a woman at Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel.

Sources at The Roosevelt tell TMZ ... Smith, who plays Bubbles on the Netflix show, was with a female friend early Friday morning when they got into an argument in the bathrooms next to the pool. We're told guests said it sounded like the shouting was over who Smith had been texting.

Our sources say they heard the woman yell, "you're choking me" and when they ran over ... they saw Smith pinning the woman up against the bathroom wall. Smith bolted and cops were called.

Law enforcement says Smith was booked for misdemeanor domestic battery, and released a few hours later. We've reached out to a rep for the actor ... so far, no word back.
http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/01/michae...estic-battery/
taco.vidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 02:41 PM   #2
RW99
First Line Centre

Location: 103 104END 106 109 111 117 122 202 203 207 208 216 217 219 221 222 224 225 313 317 HC G
Exp:

Maybe it was not as it seems? No actual witnesses and the victim says it didn't happen. http://www.ottawacitizen.com/busines...03&filter=5609
RW99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 05:33 PM   #3
Jacks
Franchise Player

Exp:

Weird
http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/...rest-1.2842944
Quote:
Actor Lucy DeCoutere has resigned from the television show “Trailer Park Boys” amid news that fellow actor, Mike Smith, has been charged in the U.S. DeCoutere announced the news on Twitter Saturday afternoon, and confirmed that her resignation was related to the arrest of Smith, who plays the character Bubbles. Smith is also an executive producer on the show.
Quote:
According to the statement, Ling said she and Smith, “did indeed have a heavy argument but it saddens me the way things are being reported and the way it was handled by the police.”
“At no point did I feel I was in danger, otherwise I would've called the police myself, which I did not,” Ling’s statement goes on. “The police were called by others not present in the room who mistakenly perceived the argument to be something other than what it was.”

Last edited by Jacks; 04-03-2016 at 11:17 AM.
Jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jacks For This Useful Post: